Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

How to get a "good" ending?

How to get a "good" ending?

Postby sarahp » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:25 pm

Hi, I have now finished the game for the second time. I think I missed less than ten of the secret rooms, killed every boss I fought, although I missed one mimic fight, and missed out on maybe just 3 quests. Yet i sstill do not get a good ending, Yveen just kills Louthros, and imprisons Wendie, how do I get to the Psychodrium, please?
sarahp
Bard

Re: How to get a "good" ending?

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:51 pm

How many dreams did you get? I'm not sure if you need all 5, but definitely some are mandatory. If you got all 5 dreams, I think you should get the 'good' ending.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:13 pm

I think you should get the 'good' ending.

Or rather, avoid the "bad" one, as there are several "good" ones +::music
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby sarahp » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:31 pm

Indinera wrote:

Think I may have missed the space dream second time around, could that be why?
sarahp
Bard

Postby Indinera » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:25 pm

sarahp wrote:
Indinera wrote:

Think I may have missed the space dream second time around, could that be why?

I do believe it's required.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:22 am

okay finished for 2nd time still get bad ending - did all dreams missed 5 quests got all secret rooms 192 ( 9 in the psychodrium got 28 mimics (missed 2) and still get the wrong ending - how do i get into the psychodium
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:45 am

briony wrote:okay finished for 2nd time still get bad ending - did all dreams missed 5 quests got all secret rooms 192 ( 9 in the psychodrium got 28 mimics (missed 2) and still get the wrong ending - how do i get into the psychodium

I truly thought the psychodrium was dependent upon getting all 5 dreams (or at least some were mandatory). But if you got all 5 dreams, then I don't know what to say. If you go down into the MSI basement before finishing Yveen's palace, can you enter the room with the Mecha tree and the Dream machine? Did Random accidentally 'turn on' the Mecha tree?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:21 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
briony wrote:okay finished for 2nd time still get bad ending - did all dreams missed 5 quests got all secret rooms 192 ( 9 in the psychodrium got 28 mimics (missed 2) and still get the wrong ending - how do i get into the psychodium

I truly thought the psychodrium was dependent upon getting all 5 dreams (or at least some were mandatory). But if you got all 5 dreams, then I don't know what to say. If you go down into the MSI basement before finishing Yveen's palace, can you enter the room with the Mecha tree and the Dream machine? Did Random accidentally 'turn on' the Mecha tree?

I think it has something to do with the donations to the MSI. I remember that Baretta says that it was thank to the donations that she could build that dream machine so they could access to Yveen's subconscious.
Last edited by D-Squall on Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby briony » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:30 am

Thanks to you both - I will check with previous saves to see if I did turn the tree on and I donated $ 50000 - do I have to donate more- just checked had not turned the tree on and I am playing in easy mode - could that make a difference
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:48 am

briony wrote:Thanks to you both - I will check with previous saves to see if I did turn the tree on and I donated $ 50000 - do I have to donate more- just checked had not turned the tree on and I am playing in easy mode - could that make a difference

I don't know about easy mode, but I'm fairly certain Random has to turn the tree on. Go back to the latest save you have before finishing the Celestial Palace. Return to the Mecha Tree and have Random 'trip' it on. Finish the palace and see if the story continues with a conversation between Luciana and Baretta. The Mecha Tree gives two gifts, but you may have lost out on that. Might not make a difference on easy mode. I think you must have donated the 50000g. If you do get the good ending, make sure to return to Secret Room 104 (bottom left corner MSI main level) with Baretta in party to get her best gun.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:04 am

thanks got the good ending now =- went to the Barettart room but did not find the cats only a gun behind the drums - did not do the Guild of Inexistence no 5 quest
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions