Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Guilds List

Re: Guilds List

Postby lilac123 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:02 pm

Lady JJ wrote:Oh, after Wendala was in the party, and then she wasn't (because she was abducted), and now she is again. Sorry, I took it to mean before Wendala was 'ever' in the party and that's what confused me.

I've checked with Indinera what triggers the map lady not to appear. I'll edit the first post. Don't get confused by the non stop hasty posts. :)
lilac123
Bard

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:25 am

1. Guild of Benevolence: in my 1st playthrough i was able to do 2 quests, 1 and 4..now not even one..i enter the guild and the monks are silent..

2. Guild of Shadows: how do we exorcise the baby?

3. Guild of God Slayers: i did everything written in the forum but the guy doesn't give me the map..why is that?i suppose that the map npc is the one that guards the boss in that tiny dungeon?or we re talking about someone else?
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby jeks » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:23 am

Aggeliki wrote:3. Guild of God Slayers: i did everything written in the forum but the guy doesn't give me the map..why is that?i suppose that the map npc is the one that guards the boss in that tiny dungeon?or we re talking about someone else?

You get the map from the NPC in the middle hole. The boss is in the left hole.
jeks
Peasant

Postby Seraphus » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:33 am

Aggeliki wrote:1. Guild of Benevolence: in my 1st playthrough i was able to do 2 quests, 1 and 4..now not even one..i enter the guild and the monks are silent..

3. Guild of God Slayers: i did everything written in the forum but the guy doesn't give me the map..why is that?i suppose that the map npc is the one that guards the boss in that tiny dungeon?or we re talking about someone else?

1. You're confusing Benevolence with Inexistence.
2. Go to the left room, quest to open a chest. Check the chest repeatedly after inspecting the baby in every way possible.
3. Middle hole, dude's alone.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby lilac123 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:20 pm

Aggeliki wrote:

2. Examine the baby and have everyone talk, until they start repeating themselves, then go to the chest interact with it a couple of times. Then return to the baby and when you interact with it , it says something like "are you trying to steal my chest?", fight ensues.

3. In the first post i have written the steps how to find the npc. :)
Seraphus said on another thread that you need some requirements for the npc to give you the map but doesn't know what it is ( personally i'm not aware of that, when i talked to the npc he said i seem worthy or something, and gave me the map ). For what it's worth, when that happens (getting the map) my levels are Louthros 34, Sarah 32 ,Sandy 36. The only skills i have not mastered are Resurrection, Army of zombies, Revive, Sun boomer attack, Sniper, Dark blast, MSI special, XP-UP.
Or, i suspect, it has something to do with how many kills Louthros has ( i have 896 at that point ).
lilac123
Bard

Postby academus2 » Mon May 01, 2023 3:16 pm

Hi, everyone!

In my first visit to the Guild of Benevolence, I get quest #2, to find who attacked the guard! But what about quest #1 ? Nobody gives me a quest #1 !
academus2
Wanderer

Postby Seraphus » Mon May 01, 2023 3:45 pm

academus2 wrote:Hi, everyone!

In my first visit to the Guild of Benevolence, I get quest #2, to find who attacked the guard! But what about quest #1 ? Nobody gives me a quest #1 !

Two options:
1. You missed quest 1 on your first visit to Azan (you can find this guild when you first enter Azan)
2. You didn't give the lady a valuable enough item (permanent stat boosters all count) so it didn't register as quest.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby academus2 » Mon May 01, 2023 5:01 pm

You get to the guild of benevolence when you visit Azan with Luciana, Random, Sarah and Wendala??
academus2
Wanderer

Postby academus2 » Mon May 01, 2023 5:03 pm

I saw you do, so, back I go :-( Thank you!
academus2
Wanderer

Postby Aggeliki » Wed May 03, 2023 2:17 am

as for guild of Benevolence quest about the guard.. i have never found the drunk man in any place in Azan, no matter what i did..i guess i missed something..
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Lady JJ » Wed May 03, 2023 3:48 am

Aggeliki wrote:as for guild of Benevolence quest about the guard.. i have never found the drunk man in any place in Azan, no matter what i did..i guess i missed something..

He's sleeping in the warehouse.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Aggeliki » Wed May 03, 2023 5:17 am

i haven't found him in any visit in Azan warehouse..he is still not in the guild and i was given the 3d quest already..i think ia missing something, thanks!
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Wed May 03, 2023 5:17 am

thank you but havent found him yet!
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Seraphus » Wed May 03, 2023 8:37 am

Aggeliki wrote:i haven't found him in any visit in Azan warehouse..he is still not in the guild and i was given the 3d quest already..i think ia missing something, thanks!

You have to talk to the guy outside the guild of benevolence. Once you've talked to him, a ! mark appears during the dialogue. Then go to the big warehouse, not the small warehouse (where the piso king quest is), top right corner.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Aggeliki » Wed May 03, 2023 9:06 am

yes, i know, never had the exlamation mark though..maybe it is time sensitive..thanks anyway
Aggeliki
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions