Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hidden Rooms

Hidden Rooms

Postby bobfarq » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:21 pm

I notice that goodies are now marked ?? if you get close to them. Do hidden rooms have the same hint? Just haven't found any yet.
bobfarq
Wanderer

Re: Hidden Rooms

Postby D-Squall » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:33 pm

Hmm no, only items appear marked with an ?? when you approach, secret rooms are totally... secret. lol
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Stafon » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:48 pm

I have one question because I found side quests and secret rooms. If I find number 2 or 3 does that mean I should have already found number 1???? +::fear
Stafon
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:01 pm

Stafon wrote:I have one question because I found side quests and secret rooms. If I find number 2 or 3 does that mean I should have already found number 1???? +::fear

Historically, the rooms have been in order. I've also found 2 and 3, but not 1. I've also found 6 and 8 but not the others inbetween. And when you think you've clearly found the path to a secret room, it's sometimes a teaser and all you get is a taunting remark. +::O_o
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby GrannyC » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:44 pm

I found one behind the big mushroom where Lucy and Sara teleported to their first town, but I didn't notice a number for it. I wonder if some very smart person will make a list for our second play through.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:32 pm

GrannyC wrote:I found one behind the big mushroom where Lucy and Sara teleported to their first town, but I didn't notice a number for it. I wonder if some very smart person will make a list for our second play through.

I'm pretty sure that was #2. I didn't start making a list until after I found #2 and #3. Since the secret rooms aren't listed in the guide, I figure it's fair game to post what we've found. The first few I didn't write down. I remember a mushroom, a short path in the woods (typical Indy fashion), and a waterfall. Here are the others I found.

#5 Indinera Woods-North of outpost on way to graveyard, in a NE cul-de-sac
#8 Indinera Graveyard-Large grey square in front of gate, enter from front middle square
#9 Indinera Graveyard-Mid area where Coryool is found by tree, SW corner of the map
#11 Indera Graveyard-Mid area NE corner of room where Gardener Kael sells items

If they are sequential, then there is probably another secret room in that same map.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Stafon » Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:05 am

Secret room #1 is before you step on the teleport mushroom after talking to Random . It is in the northwest section between a mushroom and a tree.
#2 is in Azan go all the way up to where you meet Zelina and go west past the houses and there is a little path west.
#3 is after you get access to the guilds. Go to the High council of Azan. follow to the door that wont open and in the top right area is the secret room.
#4 is in the forest take the first right path and check the waterfall.
#5 on your way to the outpost is a large mushroom search the middle of it.
Stafon
Peasant

Postby Tomas » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:56 pm

I am making screenshots of the Hidden Rooms locations.
So far I have 2,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11 (started too late for 1, and forgot where I found 3).
If anyone has a suggestion for a shared photo album (or something like that), I can upload the pictures there.
I do not want to upload the images one by one - considering how many hidden rooms are there in the game.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:30 pm

Tomas wrote:I am making screenshots of the Hidden Rooms locations.
So far I have 2,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11 (started too late for 1, and forgot where I found 3).
If anyone has a suggestion for a shared photo album (or something like that), I can upload the pictures there.
I do not want to upload the images one by one - considering how many hidden rooms are there in the game.

I am up to Secret Room #31 (although I missed several). Lots of rooms in the manor and a few change after the haunting, so you have to catch the earlier ones before you sleep. I think there was a good description above as to where room #1 was found. My notes aren't terribly accurate until I reached #6. Here is what I have thus far.

6 Indinera Woods-North of outpost on way to graveyard, NE cul-de-sac Indinera Algae x3, Aquamarine Salt x8

8 Indinera Graveyard-Large grey square in front of entrance Excipient x2, Magicka Phial x1
9 Indinera Graveyard-Inner where Coryool is found by tree, SW corner Xen Mushroom x2, Soulgrinder, Dark Gem x3, 511 gold

11 Indera Graveyard-Inner NE corner of room where Gardener Kael sells items Graveyard Book, Slainth, Party +2MDF but -2LUK
16 Indinera Catacombs-Northern wall single space between two statues Painbreaker, Xen Mushroom x3,
18 Indinera Catacombs-Mirror SE area Party gains +38 FR, all dark technics +8 uses
19 Underwater-Hole just beyond treasure chest southern cul-de-sac Night Saber, Golden Pearl

21 Mermaid Kingdom-Old ship, turn left 'inside' the hole of the ship Mimic
23 Aglae-Torre Chapel, Level -1, northwest wall Jewelled Staff, 1920 gold
24 Aglae-Torre Chapel, Level -1, north wall behind organ Holy Orb x2, Dark Orb x4, Yveen Rainwash, 238 gold, MIMIC
25 Aglae-Torre Manor, Level -1 north wall, through empty frame on wall All dark spells get 5 uses
26 Aglae-Torre Manor, Level -1 northeast corner in room east of artist ghost (face north) Wyrm Egg, 115 gold
27 Aglae-Torre Manor, Level -1 from first floor SW stair case, through NW window All +6 MAT (Undeads double)
28 Aglae-Torre Manor, Level -1 north wall, through empty frame on wall (haunted state) Dilith Doll, Skinning Flail
29 Aglae-Torre Manner, Level -2, spider web room directly east of entry stairs (haunted state) Golden Egg x5
31 Aglae-Torre Manner, Level -2, end of SW corridor, end wall with eyes (haunted state) Salt x2, Mirror Sword, Lava Pearl, Magicka Staff

Maybe as you come to them you can grab screenshots. I didn't do that. I wasn't able to defeat the mimic in SR #21. The mimic in the mansion chapel, #24, gives a random pearl.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby catsmeow » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:55 am

# 7 secret room at beginning of graveyard the tree behind the gargoyle right in front of where you enter get a "painful scythe" weapon for Luci looks lethal :)
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby MerryX » Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:27 am

LadyJJ wrote
#8 Indinera Graveyard-Large grey square in front of entrance

I think I have the correct one where there is a large square pool of water when you first go in? If you drink the water, it helps heal you a bit - can be used a few times but unfortunately didn't count how many times before it tapped out.

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:32 am

MerryX wrote:
LadyJJ wrote
#8 Indinera Graveyard-Large grey square in front of entrance

I think I have the correct one where there is a large square pool of water when you first go in? If you drink the water, it helps heal you a bit - can be used a few times but unfortunately didn't count how many times before it tapped out.

MerryX

I'm sure you're absolutely correct. Unfortunately I have a really hard time seeing many of the screens because of the darkness of the game (literally, not just figuratively). So I thought it was a solid building, not a pool of water. DUH! I didn't notice the healing aspect. I wish I had because I was finding it really hard to keep Random's MP points up when he was the major healer of the party.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Tomas » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:57 am

Has anyone managed to find Hidden Room 10?
(Does it even exist? Or is it just another example of Indi's trickiness?)
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:02 pm

Tomas wrote:Has anyone managed to find Hidden Room 10?

All numbered out properly! +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby lilac123 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:32 pm

Tomas wrote:Has anyone managed to find Hidden Room 10?

The area where Coryool is, NW part ( you can see the vendor on the right ), there are 3 trees close together, approach from the north.
lilac123
Bard

Next

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions