Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Bugs

Re: Bugs

Postby Lady JJ » Wed May 10, 2023 5:23 pm

I was roaming MSI to see if anything new had been added. This just before Sarah leaves to follow the voices. I found another music room to the right of the large music room on the third floor. I think it's new, I hadn't seen that door earlier. And I found another door that I don't think was there before on the second floor middle of the north wall in the upper left section behind the play area and the stairs leading down to the left upper section of the main floor. Again, I don't remember seeing it before. But when I try to open that door, the game crashes with this message.

Failed to load
img/characters/!%24shield.png

Is there anything important in that room? My latest download was April 25th.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Fri May 12, 2023 6:54 am

Lady JJ wrote:I was roaming MSI to see if anything new had been added. This just before Sarah leaves to follow the voices. I found another music room to the right of the large music room on the third floor. I think it's new, I hadn't seen that door earlier. And I found another door that I don't think was there before on the second floor middle of the north wall in the upper left section behind the play area and the stairs leading down to the left upper section of the main floor. Again, I don't remember seeing it before. But when I try to open that door, the game crashes with this message.

Failed to load
img/characters/!%24shield.png

Is there anything important in that room? My latest download was April 25th.

This will be fixed today (I still need to upload), thanks.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby poshpaws » Wed May 17, 2023 6:50 pm

I seem to have encountered a bug in the Hall of Madness no 3 with Yveen. I am on the second screen (Part 1) and am trying to walk along the stream to progress but she is stuck and can't move further? I keep geting 'full recovery'.
poshpaws
Bard

Postby Indinera » Thu May 18, 2023 5:33 am

poshpaws wrote:I seem to have encountered a bug in the Hall of Madness no 3 with Yveen. I am on the second screen (Part 1) and am trying to walk along the stream to progress but she is stuck and can't move further? I keep geting 'full recovery'.

This has been fixed, if you can reinstall the game.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby catsmeow » Mon May 22, 2023 12:46 am

Hello I posted this in "offering solutions to basically ant question......" But I think its a bug.

Looking for help on quest 2 guild of Inexistence: I have attempted multiple times I'm up to an hour now. It is not triggering quest complete like in your video - It is weird though as the character is not wendela standing there but Yveen. Could it be a bug I wonder?

saw a post from 1 person who mentioned they waited 15mins for the quest to be completed.

Thankyou
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby catsmeow » Mon May 22, 2023 2:17 am

catsmeow wrote:Hello I posted this in "offering solutions to basically ant question......" But I think its a bug.

Looking for help on quest 2 guild of Inexistence: I have attempted multiple times I'm up to an hour now. It is not triggering quest complete like in your video - It is weird though as the character is not wendela standing there but Yveen. Could it be a bug I wonder?

saw a post from 1 person who mentioned they waited 15mins for the quest to be completed.

Thankyou

I re-installed the new version, and the bug is gone :)
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby Tomas » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:25 pm

The Kingmark's Orb (which promises "Get extra GOLD for each RELIC found (Party's LUK times Number of Relics found)") does not seem to do anything for me.
I keep getting the message "You received ... of gold", but the actuals gold I have is not increasing at all.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:51 am

Tomas wrote:The Kingmark's Orb (which promises "Get extra GOLD for each RELIC found (Party's LUK times Number of Relics found)") does not seem to do anything for me.
I keep getting the message "You received ... of gold", but the actuals gold I have is not increasing at all.

Do you keep getting those messages as in, too often, or do they show up accordingly (when finding a relic) but only the gold is missing?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:35 am

The messages show up accordingly (when finding a relic), but the gold is missing.
If it helps I can prepare a save right before a relic is found...
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:58 am

I suppose it won't be needed, it's probably just me who forgot to add the gold.
Please do keep one just in case, if that's not a pb.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Marc » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:58 pm

Hello,

Where can i see if i got the latest version of the game? Or where can i download it?
I keep playing this game not being able to complete some quests, like the Piso King quest, the recipe quest and the bathtub quest. It is getting frustrating playing a great game like this, but can not complete it correctly.
Marc
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:31 pm

Marc wrote:Hello,

Where can i see if i got the latest version of the game? Or where can i download it?
I keep playing this game not being able to complete some quests, like the Piso King quest, the recipe quest and the bathtub quest. It is getting frustrating playing a great game like this, but can not complete it correctly.

You might want to redownload the game to be on the safe side.
The current latest version is the one with the two dashes -- at the end of the EXE filename.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Marc » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:48 pm

Indinera wrote:
Marc wrote:Hello,

You might want to redownload the game to be on the safe side.
The current latest version is the one with the two dashes -- at the end of the EXE filename.

Thanks...I am downloading it now, and i see indeed it is the LAXIUS-SOUL-FULL--.exe
Marc
Wanderer

Postby Gaor » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:27 am

I do have a problem and I think I know what it is : I'm at the end of the ancient thorn forteress, and when Wendala is hurt by the thorns, there are a few cutscenes before a small portion with Yveen.
The thing is that, at the end of Baretta's previous dream (the one with three doors), I had Yveen, and she was KO by the end, with no possibility to bring her back to health. Now, every time I try to grab the heart, after the cutscenes, I get a game over screen at the very moment I should be controling Yveen.
I guess Yveen has not been healed, and since my whole party is KO......
Gaor
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:13 am

That's a nasty one. Can you please send me your save folder for a quick fix?
aldorlea@googlemail.com
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions