Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Bugs

Re: Bugs

Postby Gaor » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:01 pm

Save file sent ! (And thank you in advance)
Gaor
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:47 am

Sent back! Have fun!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Gaor » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:03 pm

Thank you, a lot !
Gaor
Peasant

Postby Gaor » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:36 am

I do have another problem. In the part with Yveen (just after the previous problem), when I'm facing what I suppose is the final boss (Death Avenger), there is a moment when, after a certain amount of damage inflicted to the boss, he disappears from the bar showing the order of battle and the fight is hanging (animations all go on, the game is not frozen, but nothing else happens). I guess something is supposed to happen, but I do not know what, and I didn't had the problem on the previous fight with this boss.
I do not know if it is due to my version of the game (the installation version I have has 5 "-" at the end of the name).
I tried letting the game enough time (around 40 hours), but I was still stuck. I cannot change the battle style (I currently use the version where only one turn of action is shown instead of all turns being shown).
Should the problem not be solvable, are there any penalties for fainting during that part ?
Gaor
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:41 am

The latest one has '--'

Can you please send me the email you used for the purchase by PM?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Drake707 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:43 pm

bug report
when using the Ultramagus Ring on Zelina, the Symphony of War spell doesn't get any uses, but the Parade of War skill gets +2 uses after every battle
the same is with gaining uses for spells and skills, Parade of War gains uses for both, while Symphony of War gets none
I think Parade of War is registered as both spell and skill, while Symphony is neither
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:12 pm

Drake707 wrote:bug report
when using the Ultramagus Ring on Zelina, the Symphony of War spell doesn't get any uses, but the Parade of War skill gets +2 uses after every battle
the same is with gaining uses for spells and skills, Parade of War gains uses for both, while Symphony of War gets none
I think Parade of War is registered as both spell and skill, while Symphony is neither

Good catch, thanks for the report +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:43 am

using skill born survivor the counter gets stuck - I got to 16 used the skill 3 times more but the counter did not register those uses - is this a bug
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:32 am

briony wrote:using skill born survivor the counter gets stuck - I got to 16 used the skill 3 times more but the counter did not register those uses - is this a bug

I didn't load the game to check, but I think the problem is that the skill only increases if/when either Louthros is bleeding or the target is bleeding. I seem to remember that this confused people early on and that Indy changed the description to make it a bit clearer that bleeding has to be in effect in order for the counter to tic.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:07 am

thanks Lady JJ - will pay attention to see if that happens
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Previous

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions