Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Side quests

Re: Side quests

Postby Seraphus » Fri May 05, 2023 7:17 am

Aggeliki wrote:LEAF BIRD!!!!!!

Spoiler: show
visit Thistle farm with Sarah several times and talk to her each time, Random wants to have her bath inside but she is getting mad on this request..when she is at the back of the farm, she is totally mad about the bath issue and shoots an arrow in the sky to let the steam out..this arrow hits the LEAF BIRD!!!!!!!

Bruh.
Actually bruh.
ACTUALLY bruh.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Fri May 05, 2023 7:17 am

Lady JJ wrote:
Marc wrote:A question about sidequest 16. I got the quest Finding the long lost father, i found the secret room in the Potion shop, and interacted with the bed. I get that Random asking who would be foolish or stupid enough to sleep in a crappy place like that. Did i miss something, or should i go back to where i got the quest after that?

You're on the right track. Certainly whoever slept there didn't necessarily live there. Find his home and look for some type of romantic momento/item. Once you've found it, return to the potion shop and see if you can find its missing piece. (Do all your potion shopping first.)

+::Thumbup ;)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Fri May 05, 2023 2:27 pm

some questions about unsolved issues concerning quests:

1. are the slayer of gods quests connencted to the Indinera guild ones?
2. i have seen some photos from an ant nest and an island beach scenery..are they connected to God slayers quests?
3. is the killing of drows quest( riveldale) coonnected with a place you go for the God slayers?
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Drake707 » Fri May 05, 2023 2:43 pm

Seraphus wrote:
SQ 21: Kill the black circle (FInd: In the river dale or whatever, talk to old dude) (Solve: In an SR in the monastery)

which SR is it, I think I found every SR there, but I can't solve it?
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Seraphus » Fri May 05, 2023 8:35 pm

Aggeliki wrote:some questions about unsolved issues concerning quests:

1. are the slayer of gods quests connencted to the Indinera guild ones?
2. i have seen some photos from an ant nest and an island beach scenery..are they connected to God slayers quests?
3. is the killing of drows quest( riveldale) coonnected with a place you go for the God slayers?

Yes, and no. (The island is a dream) and unknown.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Drake707 » Sat May 06, 2023 2:48 pm

Seraphus wrote:4: This is a legit bitch. Go there, THEN do inexistence 4 and interact to the lone puddle, THEN come back. This is the only way.

I went to God Slayers in Azan (the last visit) and it skipped this quest entirely, gave me #5 immediately. i didn't solve inexistence 4 before that. is it a bug or?
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Aggeliki » Sun May 07, 2023 7:37 am

Archers guild quest 5:
Spoiler: show
you have to retrieve a sky tear, so in Yveen's palace, at the area with the beds, you take the middle corridor and reach the balcony..there is a petrified pegasus, Yveen says something about it and you engage in a fight with cloud enemies..no use of Laxius powers here, only regular ones..after the fight you get the sky tear!!!!
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby jigscock » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:47 pm

Anyone knows how to kill the Piso king because I have already defeated him three times and the game still anounce that he has escaped
jigscock
Peasant

Postby rpsmith » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:07 am

for the guild of benevolence quest #1 who do I give the stat boost to??
rpsmith
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:00 pm

rpsmith wrote:for the guild of benevolence quest #1 who do I give the stat boost to??

the lady behind the guild leader
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:19 pm

Has anyone managed to figure out Indinera #4 (source of frogs)??
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:36 pm

Drake707 wrote:Has anyone managed to figure out Indinera #4 (source of frogs)??

Mikkelsen is the source. If Louthros has completed GodSlayer's Quest #4, then Indinera #4 can be solved. But, not until Louthros joins Random's team. So only after Yveen is freed and the team decides to go to Azan before going to the Celestial Palace. Take your newly formed team with Yveen, Random, Luciana, Louthros and your chosen fifth member and go to the Thermal Baths. The girls there will give you a clue about a locked grid and you're on your way.

If Louthros hasn't yet completed GodSlayer's Quest #4, then I don't know what happens. Maybe go there and see if you can still get and/or complete that quest?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Drake707 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:09 pm

Lady JJ wrote:

Mikkelsen is the source. If Louthros has completed GodSlayer's Quest #4, then Indinera #4 can be solved. But, not until Louthros joins Random's team. So only after Yveen is freed and the team decides to go to Azan before going to the Celestial Palace. Take your newly formed team with Yveen, Random, Luciana, Louthros and your chosen fifth member and go to the Thermal Baths. The girls there will give you a clue about a locked grid and you're on your way.

If Louthros hasn't yet completed GodSlayer's Quest #4, then I don't know what happens. Maybe go there and see if you can still get and/or complete that quest?

thanks for the help!
on my first playthrough I didn't get God Slayers #4, but it immediately skipped to God Slayers #5, so does that mean that I maybe shouldn't trigger Indinera #4 until I get Louthros? if it does, then I immediately messed it up xD
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby blitzen13 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:23 pm

Lady JJ wrote:

When I went back to the Godslayers Guild to do Quest #4, I got another quest instead (defeating the evil creature at the shrine). Did that, but now I don't seem to be able to go back to the springs where Mikkelsen is supposed to be. Did I miss something?
blitzen13
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:27 am

The quests are time sensitive. I think you were supposed to do the Mikkelson quest with Louthros' team. I'm not sure how it can be completed if Wendala isn't part of the team.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions