Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Side quests

Side quests

Postby Stafon » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:11 pm

Hello guys thought since we have a secret room page we could also do a side quest page. I am currently looking for side quest 1 found 2 3 and 4 tho. All found in the Azan.
Stafon
Peasant

Re: Side quests

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:28 pm

Stafon wrote:Hello guys thought since we have a secret room page we could also do a side quest page. I am currently looking for side quest 1 found 2 3 and 4 tho. All found in the Azan.

I found 2 and 3 in Azan. Quest #2 was found in the weapon shop. Quest #3 was found in a hut in northwest Azan. I didn't find 1 or 4. I found 5 and 6 in the underwater river, both mermaid related. Can you share where you found side quest 1?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby lilac123 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:03 pm

I also didn't find quest 4.
I played until the underwater part and found the quest with the sick mermaid. Then i restarted in story mode.. :(
Can people share what these quests are? 4 and 6?

About quest 1, i don't have it but, when i tackled the first boss with Sarah-Lucy, i actually died, +::shhhh and then Sarah said something like: it would be cool if we could kill it, just the two of us, and i got side quest 1: find and kill the mantis. And then i reloaded. +::biggrin Not sure if it's actually Quest 1, i mean... so you're good at the game and killed the boss on the first try? Skip the first side quest as a reward... Doesn't make sense.
lilac123
Bard

Postby Stafon » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:12 pm

Side quest 4 is found when you travel to the council and go all the way right to the guy blocking a door. climb the vine there and check the nest. He asks you to get rid of the wasps without fire.
Stafon
Peasant

Postby lilac123 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:29 pm

Stafon wrote:Side quest 4 is found when you travel to the council and go all the way right to the guy blocking a door. climb the vine there and check the nest. He asks you to get rid of the wasps without fire.

Thanks!!!

Can we solve quests 2,3,4 before going to the outpost?
lilac123
Bard

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:22 pm

Where/How do you see the quest list in the inventory?
Last edited by MONCHA5 on Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby GrannyC » Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:26 pm

Under Items.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:06 pm

lilac123 wrote:
Stafon wrote:Side quest 4 is found when you travel to the council and go all the way right to the guy blocking a door. climb the vine there and check the nest. He asks you to get rid of the wasps without fire.

Thanks!!!

Do you solve quest 2,3, 4 before outpost? +::surrender
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby lilac123 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:18 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:
lilac123 wrote:

Thanks!!!

Do you solve quest 2,3, 4 before outpost? +::surrender

Not sure if it's possible, but i gave up trying. I moved on and am underwater now. :)
lilac123
Bard

Postby kimo » Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:16 pm

Got it, thanks. BUT what item do you need to chase them away or destroy them? I don't remember seeing anything for sale or found that will solve this quest. I've got Wendy back in the party and just want to know if it is even possible to complete this quest before moving on to the outpost. +::surrender

Oh yeah. All I need is an "Army of Hunters" but no one offers help and the game prompts to "use an item".
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby catsmeow » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:40 pm

Hi, need help with mermaid quest. I choose oyster pearl which is an "excellent" choice apparently but Luci "isn't good enough" it won't "stick" together". I am obviously missing something...please help +::sos
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:05 pm

catsmeow wrote:Hi, need help with mermaid quest. I choose oyster pearl which is an "excellent" choice apparently but Luci "isn't good enough" it won't "stick" together". I am obviously missing something...please help +::sos

I didn't have that problem. Try equipping Luci with something that will increase her MDF and/or MAT. Shot in the dark, but it might work.
Edit-You also need to have 25 of some type of algae. You get them as drops from the enemies there. Do you have those?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby catsmeow » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:37 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
catsmeow wrote:Hi, need help with mermaid quest. I choose oyster pearl which is an "excellent" choice apparently but Luci "isn't good enough" it won't "stick" together". I am obviously missing something...please help +::sos

I didn't have that problem. Try equipping Luci with something that will increase her MDF and/or MAT. Shot in the dark, but it might work.
Edit-You also need to have 25 of some type of algae. You get them as drops from the enemies there. Do you have those?

Thanks Lady JJ - I took your advice! Level 20 with MAT 336 and MDF 343 still getting same message though :( . I will try and level up some more see if that works.
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:57 pm

@catsmeow-You shouldn't have to do any more leveling. I had a save just before I spoke with Amulea and these were Luci's stats
Lvl 19, MAT 314, MDF 259
You have the quest from Queen Icneba and you have at least 25 Indinera Algae? I'm at a loss then because I was able to continue. +:::|
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby catsmeow » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:28 pm

Lady JJ wrote:@catsmeow-You shouldn't have to do any more leveling. I had a save just before I spoke with Amulea and these were Luci's stats
Lvl 19, MAT 314, MDF 259
You have the quest from Queen Icneba and you have at least 25 Indinera Algae? I'm at a loss then because I was able to continue. +:::|

Oh! thanks for letting me know maybe I didn't trigger something earlier in the game??..I might go back to the outpost .....from the posts I have read there are quite a few side quests missed by me ... +::Dunno
catsmeow
Wanderer

Next

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions