Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Offering solutions to basically any question - AMA

Re: Offering solutions to basically any question - AMA

Postby catsmeow » Sun May 21, 2023 12:34 am

Looking for help on quest 2 guild of Inexistence: I have attempted multiple times im up to an hour now. It is not triggering quest complete like in your video - It is weird though as the character is not wendela standing there but Yveen. Could it be a bug I wonder?
Thanks
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Mon May 22, 2023 12:49 pm

academus2 wrote:Hi, everyone!

I am ready to finish with Zanthra and proceed to Absinthe. I think I have left no stone unturned! But before I wrap it up, I would like someone who know to confirm a few things for me.

1. Is there any way to turn the spikes off in any place, which I may ?

2. Is there any object in Secret Room #56, on the optional right wing, except for a casket and a very hard, round monster?

3. The last Secret Room in Zanthra is Secret Room #64, under Zeryon's throne. Is this correct?

Moreover, I would like to know what are all the thresholds for Revival spells (I already know that mastery is at 15 and there are bonuses at 25 and 60 uses)

Thank you!

1. I do not know
2. No, there is not
3. Yes, it is

XD
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Mon May 22, 2023 12:49 pm

academus2 wrote:Hi, everyone! In death pit, can I to straight for Wendala and then visit other places of the pit together with her?? Optional bosses, the guy wirh the guild map etc!

I think it should be possible.
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Mon May 22, 2023 12:50 pm

poshpaws wrote:What is the rare ingredient that the conundrium fairy wants?

Starspike, you get it from a secret room in Naragula River (I forgot which one)
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Mon May 22, 2023 12:50 pm

panna wrote:
Seraphus wrote:Hello;

For those on the discord, I am Seraphus; together with Myst and Errant, I have been hard at work finding essentially every secret the game has as well as the solution to all the more frequent questions.

Feel free to ask any and all questions about the game, quests, or solutions here; I am confident I can answer (almost) all of them. +::sos +::sos

Hi, I am trying to find the Optional Area, in the Indinera Woods (map shown after part 4). Not sure how I get to it. I have reached the outpost and have turned back. Have I missed it somewhere? +::surrender

Just keep to the right side on the first screen.
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Tue May 23, 2023 1:13 am

I was just watching Seraphus' completionist run and saw an item that I missed, namely a cask of rum. Is it a key item of some sort, if not, i'm just intrigued what it does xD
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby catman3 » Tue May 23, 2023 5:33 pm

I did some ring crafting before going to Thorn Fortress. Is there any other place to craft. I can't go back there later, and he doesn't craft with morgorth. Any help would be appreciated. Also found two other ores: Constance and Mandrog. Can anything be done with these?

I got the cask of rum also, but never found a use for it. Maybe to give to Coryool?

I got the guard to the inn, but he just wanted a job. No recipe. When I talked to him at the farm, no recipe, either. Also, Sara doesn't seem to be loosing her temper at the farm over the tub (or lack thereof)
Last edited by catman3 on Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catman3
Wanderer

Postby poshpaws » Mon May 29, 2023 6:10 pm

Will there eventually be an update to the guide that shows all of the secret rooms? And how many are there altogether?
poshpaws
Bard

Postby jigscock » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:44 pm

How many time do you encounter the Piso king?
And how do you kill it because I have already defeated him 3 times and the game said that haw escaped
jigscock
Peasant

Postby Lis » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:55 am

I'm in Baretta's 5th dream - MSI gold - got Sandy & Wendala join party, found Bokden. According to the forum there should be 2 secret rooms and a way to take Yveen with you. Can't find the secret rooms and interacting with Yveen ends the dream. Please help me to solve this.
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

Postby briony » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:48 am

guild of slayers - 01 quest - what skills and levels do I need to get through to join
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:32 pm

briony wrote:guild of slayers - 01 quest - what skills and levels do I need to get through to join

D-squall wrote this-
01 - Pass the trial and join the guild. The guildmaster will judge your party's Experience, Might and Skills. If you've been evolving your characters in skills and levels up to this point of the game, you will join without problems.

Are you with the dark party? Doesn't the guildmaster tell you which skills you're lacking? He's only looking at one specific skill for that player, so you only have to evolve the skill he mentions.

Wendie XXX
Sandy Dark Blast
Coryool Death Punch
Louthros Demolition Flail (but I think it also works if you've been using an axe for Ax Death as well)
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:02 am

thanks will concentrate on those skills- missed out on that quest 1st play through
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby briony » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:11 am

where do I find the gardener for the farm and also how do i get thurngard to guard the farm
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby D-Squall » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:22 pm

briony wrote:where do I find the gardener for the farm and also how do i get thurngard to guard the farm

Isn't the Gardener the one that comes with the farm and that you have to pay him to stay on the it?

Thurngard can be hired during Chapter 4 in Indi’ ner’ ah. He will be at the INN, guy with green armor.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions