Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Offering solutions to basically any question - AMA

Offering solutions to basically any question - AMA

Postby Seraphus » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:22 am

Hello;

For those on the discord, I am Seraphus; together with Myst and Errant, I have been hard at work finding essentially every secret the game has as well as the solution to all the more frequent questions.

Feel free to ask any and all questions about the game, quests, or solutions here; I am confident I can answer (almost) all of them. +::sos +::sos
Seraphus
Mercenary

Re: Offering solutions to basically any question - AMA

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:22 am

+::O_o +::surrender
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Seraphus » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:59 pm

Indinera wrote:+::O_o +::surrender

All your secrets are going to be revealed, deal with it. +::heart
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Drake707 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:14 pm

do you know where secret room #102 is
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Seraphus » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:15 pm

Drake707 wrote:do you know where secret room #102 is

SR #102 is accessed
Spoiler: show
by having the boatghost take you back and forth a couple times. It may or may not be locked if you complete SR #17. Cannot confirm.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:51 pm

about the quest to find the source of frogs, i am thinking that it should be done after Random gets Sarah back, because when he visitw the thermal pool, Zelina says it is very stingy in the sewers and they should leave it for now, cause they have an other trip to do..so tell me please , if my thought is right about the timing of this quest and if the timing affects its solution
thanks
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Seraphus » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:27 pm

Aggeliki wrote:about the quest to find the source of frogs, i am thinking that it should be done after Random gets Sarah back, because when he visitw the thermal pool, Zelina says it is very stingy in the sewers and they should leave it for now, cause they have an other trip to do..so tell me please , if my thought is right about the timing of this quest and if the timing affects its solution
thanks

There are reasons to believe this quest is currently bugged.
You can proceed the quest by talking multiple times to the 2 girls in the room and then inspecting the right side of the pool, but the quest seemingly stops there, and someone will comment you need Luciana.
Pending investigation.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:31 pm

ok, thanks..in my next playthrough i will leave this quest for the final visit in Azan, with Luciana obviously in the party!
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Seraphus » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:28 pm

Aggeliki wrote:ok, thanks..in my next playthrough i will leave this quest for the final visit in Azan, with Luciana obviously in the party!

I'll update if I see a solution.

academus2 wrote:Eventually, which is side quest no1 ? I began the game anew, in very hard dirficulty, but I killed the mantis first try? What it us, what do I have to do? Start once more and escape the mabtis, or be purposefully killed?

Escape Danger after getting Sarah in the party or lose to the Mantis.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby academus2 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:00 pm

Thank you! I did lose to the mantis! But nothing happened! But Escape Danger worked!
academus2
Wanderer

Postby lilac123 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:12 pm

My favorite topic!! +::YAY

My questions so far ( still at the swamp )

Where is room 40?
Where is room 94?
Can we solve Guild of Benevolence Q2 before going to Absinthe? If yes, how??

EDIT: I can't believe that was really Quest 1!! +::O_o
lilac123
Bard

Postby Seraphus » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:22 pm

lilac123 wrote:My favorite topic!! +::YAY

Where is room 40?
Where is room 94?

SR #40:
In the Kezzenaar Guild, once you finish the quest to find the book, leave and enter the iron manor that's right next to it. Go through it, needing Wendala's skills to be mastered, all the way to the end in the bottom right (and then up). This also completes SQ #11.

SR #94 is a very tricky one.
In the cutscene with Wendala in the white hospital room, enter the room full of blood. You can walk into the pool of blood and then go right, up the "trail of blood". Thsi leads you out of bounds. Continue out of bounds to the bottom left. SR 94 found.

The second quest of the guild of benevolence is solved by talking to everyone in the guild, then going to Azan and talking to the drunk in the warehouse (top right corner).
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Seraphus » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:23 pm

academus2 wrote:Thank you! I did lose to the mantis! But nothing happened! But Escape Danger worked!

I've seen people claim losing works, because losing triggers the escape danger mechanic, but I haven't made this work, either. So I'm not sure.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby lilac123 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:40 pm

Seraphus wrote:

Where is room 40?
Where is room 94?

SR #40:
In the Kezzenaar Guild, once you finish the quest to find the book, leave and enter the iron manor that's right next to it. Go through it, needing Wendala's skills to be mastered, all the way to the end in the bottom right (and then up). This also completes SQ #11.

In the cutscene with Wendala in the white hospital room, enter the room full of blood. You can walk into the pool of blood and then go right, up the "trail of blood". Thsi leads you out of bounds. Continue out of bounds to the bottom left. SR 94 found.

The second quest of the guild of benevolence is solved by talking to everyone in the guild, then going to Azan and talking to the drunk in the warehouse (top right corner).

Thank you!!
room 40: i have already found it, i was just sure it wasn't a numbered room but an extra one. +::biggrin
room 94: +::O_o +::O_o I don't even remember the room full of blood. If i have a convenient save, i'll check it out.

About the quest: there's no drunk in the warehouse (main or secondary). I'm talking about the second visit to Azan. Maybe the drunk appears the third time??

About Quest 1. I have posted about losing and getting quest 1, first page of "side quests" thread. Bear in mind, that happened in the first version of the game, don't know if it has been patched.
lilac123
Bard

Postby Seraphus » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:27 pm

lilac123 wrote:
Seraphus wrote:

Where is room 40?
Where is room 94?

SR #40:

Thank you!!
room 40: i have already found it, i was just sure it wasn't a numbered room but an extra one. +::biggrin
room 94: +::O_o +::O_o I don't even remember the room full of blood. If i have a convenient save, i'll check it out.

About the quest: there's no drunk in the warehouse (main or secondary). I'm talking about the second visit to Azan. Maybe the drunk appears the third time??

About Quest 1. I have posted about losing and getting quest 1, first page of "side quests" thread. Bear in mind, that happened in the first version of the game, don't know if it has been patched.

I think the pool of blood is SR #91.
As for the quest: The second quest is the guard quest right? You finish it by talking to the people in the guild, then go outside, there talk to the dude in front of the guild, then the guy in the warehouse should be there. It's possible it's only in the third visit but I'm pretty sure you can do it now.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Next

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions