Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Offering solutions to basically any question - AMA

Re: Offering solutions to basically any question - AMA

Postby catman3 » Sun May 07, 2023 2:42 am

Another question: What to give the sick servant to heal her? I gave her a lot of red algae. Do I need to give her the starfish?
Simple answer please.

Found answer in quest questions. However, she didn't give me any information about getting to room 22 and I don't seem to be open it, even with the picture of the area. What am I missing -- do I have to have the wavieness on?
catman3
Wanderer

Postby gasman048 » Sun May 07, 2023 7:45 am

Hi I'm stuck In the 7th Shrine cant beat Ivanovski, HELP
gasman048
Peasant

Postby Aggeliki » Sun May 07, 2023 8:09 am

Legendary bathtub quest 22
Spoiler: show
i am sure it is inside that room in the guild of Indinera where is a woman and a pool..i am sure you can access it if you finish their quests..sadly i cannot finish them cause i don't have god slayers map..
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Malrist » Sun May 07, 2023 8:58 am

gasman048 wrote:Hi I'm stuck In the 7th Shrine cant beat Ivanovski, HELP

Only thing you can do is level in the shrine and try and unlock some more / better abilities. If you rushed through the game without exploring this will be a bottle neck even on easiest difficulty (I have tested this)
Malrist
Peasant

Postby Aggeliki » Sun May 07, 2023 9:18 am

for Ivanovski you will need and several group healing items!
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Shotz! » Fri May 12, 2023 11:59 pm

Hi there,

is it possible to go to Indy village later in the game in order to have the guy there craft weapons/armor, or is there another person that we will run into. Feels like I should have a lot more materials but don't and would like to continue looking for more if I am able to go back.

Thanks in advance for anyone still on the forums who could respond. :)
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Sat May 13, 2023 12:14 pm

Shotz! wrote:Hi there,

is it possible to go to Indy village later in the game in order to have the guy there craft weapons/armor, or is there another person that we will run into. Feels like I should have a lot more materials but don't and would like to continue looking for more if I am able to go back.

Thanks in advance for anyone still on the forums who could respond. :)

you need to solve sidequest #19 (morogorth recipe) and as a reward you are able to craft anywhere, anytime by accessing the main menu
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby bobfarq » Sat May 13, 2023 3:29 pm

I saw in one of your other posts, that you can only get the first quest from the Guild of Benevelonce, if you get the map in the first visit to Azan. I've done everything there is to do in Azan and am ready to move on, but I cannot get the lady to give up the map. She just says that some guilds can be accessed by Farfan but some require magical maps and says no more. Do I need to do something else?
bobfarq
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Sat May 13, 2023 5:15 pm

bobfarq wrote:I saw in one of your other posts, that you can only get the first quest from the Guild of Benevelonce, if you get the map in the first visit to Azan. I've done everything there is to do in Azan and am ready to move on, but I cannot get the lady to give up the map. She just says that some guilds can be accessed by Farfan but some require magical maps and says no more. Do I need to do something else?

I never got it in my first playthrough as I just did a speedrun and didn't bother with the guilds and such. I did get it my second time, but I think only after I had done a few quests. That's the only difference I can think of. Are you sure you're talking to the right lady? The lady who gives it to you is the sister of the one who hates to read in one of the houses.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby bobfarq » Sun May 14, 2023 6:39 am

Lady JJ wrote:
bobfarq wrote:I never got it in my first playthrough as I just did a speedrun and didn't bother with the guilds and such. I did get it my second time, but I think only after I had done a few quests. That's the only difference I can think of. Are you sure you're talking to the right lady? The lady who gives it to you is the sister of the one who hates to read in one of the houses.

The lady is Melusine on the right of the Dad and opposite the girl who likes books. On my first run through I talked to everyone in Azan and until the forum got going I did not know there were any guilds other than those accessed through Faran. I am sure I will get it eventually, but that was not the question, which was how do I get it on the first visit to Azan and not miss the first quest?
bobfarq
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Sun May 14, 2023 2:04 pm

You get the first Benevolence quest in your first visit to the Benevolence guild, not your first visit to Azan. That said, you can get the map before the outpost, while you're still able to return to Azan at will. As i said, I think the trick is to complete a few quests and then she'll offer it to you. Here are some quests that, IIRC, can be completed before the outpost.

Guild of Archery #1 (pass archery trial)
Completed in the woods north of Azan
Guild of Archery #2 (collect 11 kiwi feathers)
Guild of Indinera #1 (retrieve pearls from carnivorous plants)
Guild of Hunters #1 (slay the rogue Indinera owl)
Completed back in Azan
Guild of Hunters #2 (convince the lord hunter)
Edit-Guild of Hunters #2 can only be received/fulfilled when the party returns to Azan, not before the outpost.
Last edited by Lady JJ on Thu May 18, 2023 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby academus2 » Sun May 14, 2023 11:08 pm

Hi, everyone!

I am ready to finish with Zanthra and proceed to Absinthe. I think I have left no stone unturned! But before I wrap it up, I would like someone who know to confirm a few things for me.

1. Is there any way to turn the spikes off in any place, which I may ?

2. Is there any object in Secret Room #56, on the optional right wing, except for a casket and a very hard, round monster?

3. The last Secret Room in Zanthra is Secret Room #64, under Zeryon's throne. Is this correct?

Moreover, I would like to know what are all the thresholds for Revival spells (I already know that mastery is at 15 and there are bonuses at 25 and 60 uses)

Thank you!
academus2
Wanderer

Postby academus2 » Thu May 18, 2023 2:18 pm

Hi, everyone! In death pit, can I to straight for Wendala and then visit other places of the pit together with her?? Optional bosses, the guy wirh the guild map etc!
academus2
Wanderer

Postby poshpaws » Sat May 20, 2023 12:26 pm

What is the rare ingredient that the conundrium fairy wants?
poshpaws
Bard

Postby panna » Sat May 20, 2023 7:40 pm

Seraphus wrote:Hello;

For those on the discord, I am Seraphus; together with Myst and Errant, I have been hard at work finding essentially every secret the game has as well as the solution to all the more frequent questions.

Feel free to ask any and all questions about the game, quests, or solutions here; I am confident I can answer (almost) all of them. +::sos +::sos

Hi, I am trying to find the Optional Area, in the Indinera Woods (map shown after part 4). Not sure how I get to it. I have reached the outpost and have turned back. Have I missed it somewhere? +::surrender
panna
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions