Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Soul Walkthrough Chapters 0, 1, 2 and 3

Re: Laxius Soul Walkthrough Chapters 0, 1, 2 and 3

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:44 pm

D-Squall wrote:Did you managed to kill all bosses? I missed only one (legendary)
And what about relics, did you find all of them? I missed 5.

I have a list but now I'm at work, I'll show you when I get home, at least I killed all the mimics.

I've been doing so much 'chunk' exploration that it's hard to say what my final count was. I'm doing the Psychodrium now, so I'll post when I finish that. I'll probably do a fresh replay in the summer using the walkthrough as a guide. Then I'll have a true final score. I wonder what legendary boss you missed. Maybe someone (you? me? someone else?) will keep a list of legendary bosses (who and where) and we can all compare notes.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Rabbit » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:58 pm

Hi, I have the list of 6 Legendary Bosses for you. There are 4 in the Celestial Palace and 2 in the Psychodrium. I was replaying to refine my notes, but needed a break. Here's what I have, hopefully you can make sense of it.
Spoiler: show
Celestial Palace
Kyrylko [BOSS, Legendary] green pegasus in left tower
Nix [BOSS, Legendary] - flame in Right Tower
Faraday [BOSS, Legendary] - in left globe in left room of Suites
Nix [BOSS, Legendary] - flame at start of Throne Room
Psychodrium
Nix*2 [BOSS, Legendary] - flame in lower left of "dead zone"
King Gehenna of the Gnashers [BOSS, Legendary] - on pedestal at the back of crypt-like building middle path
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:42 pm

Rabbit wrote:Hi, I have the list of 6 Legendary Bosses for you. There are 4 in the Celestial Palace and 2 in the Psychodrium. I was replaying to refine my notes, but needed a break. Here's what I have, hopefully you can make sense of it.
Celestial Palace
Kyrylko [BOSS, Legendary] green pegasus in left tower
Nix [BOSS, Legendary] - flame in Right Tower
Faraday [BOSS, Legendary] - in left globe in left room of Suites
Nix [BOSS, Legendary] - flame at start of Throne Room
Psychodrium
Nix*2 [BOSS, Legendary] - flame in lower left of "dead zone"
King Gehenna of the Gnashers [BOSS, Legendary] - on pedestal at the back of crypt-like building middle path

This is great, Rabbit!
I've edited the walkthrough marking these battles as BOSS Legendary fights. Thanks again for posting this list. +::Dance
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:05 am

I replayed the final battle and wrote down my stats

Items 924
SideQuests 64/65
Secret Rooms 200/201
Bosses 89/92 (Legendary 6/6, Mimics 28/30)
Relics 32/35
Runaway Bokdens 12/13
Dreams 7/7
Score 691 (B, need 700 to get A)

I know which SideQuest was missed. I opted not to do the Guild of Inexistence #5. The Secret Room I missed was 191, like everyone else. If I missed 2 Mimics (and I'm pretty sure I missed the Mimic in the treasure chest that can be reopened in the Manor Chapel, were there 2 in there?), then that means I still missed 1 Boss. Hmmm... That's disappointing.

My List of 32 Relics
Relics (22 Weapons)
Barkmauler (R)
Golden Axe (R)
Aguannathar (R)
Eyeseeker (R)
Zer Keralis (R)
Nexus' Spear (R)
Ivory Star (R)
Yveen's Spear (R)
X-Flail-X (R)
Baretta's Special (R)
Apocalypsia (R)
In-Go-Fileha (R)
Sang-de-Roi (R)
Paradigm (R)
Tempest (R)
D-Arjen (R)
Metallist (R)
TeAndal (R)
King Claw (R)
Ulm Warrior (R)
Mimiqueen Crown (R)
Skullface Blade (R)

Relics (1 Glove)
Kenezzeer Gauntlet (R)

Relics (2 Helmets)
Branice's Diamond (R)
Mimicking Crown (R)

Relics (3 Shields)
Vantage Shield (R)
Kadaver Shield (R)

Relics (1 Ring)
Vantage Ring

Relics (3 Accessories)
FA-TE (R)
Lady Submissive (R)
Heritage of Xen (R)
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:04 am

Lady JJ wrote:I replayed the final battle and wrote down my stats

Items 924
SideQuests 64/65
Secret Rooms 200/201
Bosses 89/92 (Legendary 6/6, Mimics 28/30)
Relics 32/35
Runaway Bokdens 12/13
Dreams 7/7
Score 691 (B, need 700 to get A)

I know which SideQuest was missed. I opted not to do the Guild of Inexistence #5. The Secret Room I missed was 191, like everyone else. If I missed 2 Mimics (and I'm pretty sure I missed the Mimic in the treasure chest that can be reopened in the Manor Chapel, were there 2 in there?), then that means I still missed 1 Boss. Hmmm... That's disappointing.

My List of 32 Relics
Relics (22 Weapons)
Barkmauler (R)
Golden Axe (R)
Aguannathar (R)
Eyeseeker (R)
Zer Keralis (R)
Nexus' Spear (R)
Ivory Star (R)
Yveen's Spear (R)
X-Flail-X (R)
Baretta's Special (R)
Apocalypsia (R)
In-Go-Fileha (R)
Sang-de-Roi (R)
Paradigm (R)
Tempest (R)
D-Arjen (R)
Metallist (R)
TeAndal (R)
King Claw (R)
Ulm Warrior (R)
Mimiqueen Crown (R)
Skullface Blade (R)

Relics (1 Glove)
Kenezzeer Gauntlet (R)

Relics (2 Helmets)
Branice's Diamond (R)
Mimicking Crown (R)

Relics (3 Shields)
Vantage Shield (R)
Kadaver Shield (R)

Relics (1 Ring)
Vantage Ring

Relics (3 Accessories)
FA-TE (R)
Lady Submissive (R)
Heritage of Xen (R)

Which difficulty mode? It seems harsh to rate you B with such results... +::Annoyed
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:00 pm

*Bosses*
01 - Giant Mantis - Mt. Zulle Hills, use the option EXIT DANGER after Sarah joins to trigger this boss. The Mantis is on the screen before entering Random and Sarah's house, check the right part of the screen.
02 - Maelis - Mt. Zulle Hills, before entering the screen of Random and Sarah's house, go left and check the small pond.
03 - Nevlis Hydra - Indinera Woods, check a stream of water and Sarah will say she heard something.
04 - Zarmaciy - Indinera Woods, north from the big yellow flower.
05 - Gargulesh - Indinera Woods, main path, mandatory story boss
06 - Tsulutyn - Indinera Woods, north from the big yellow flower. It appears after you reach the Outpost and if you killed Zarmaciy.
07 - Death Scorpion - Graveyard (Crypt), from the entrance go all the way north until you reach a square on the top wall. Insert A6B8 when asked for a code.
08 - Arachnodon - Inside Secret Room 013
09 - Group of Crusader Wraiths - Graveyard (Crypt), from the entrance go right then down, read the book.
10 - The Unseen - Graveyard (Crypt), second screen to the right. Check the statue above Sikuna, the wandering white girl
11 - Zelasko - Graveyard (Crypt - Nave), check the little hole on the wall
12 - Zelasko (again) - Catacombs downstairs, check the big hole in the middle of the room with nothing but a torch in it
13 - Berenium - Catacombs downstairs, boss mandatory for the main story. You will notice a skull on the floor, it's the boss
14 - Marine Raflesia - Nargula River 2nd screen, follow the second path up and check the big shell
15 - Coelancroid - Nargula Trench, entrance door to the Mermaid Palace
16 - Group of Karachiz - Nargula Trench, fought when looking for Amuela, Icneba's servant (Side Quest 05)
17 - Gargantor - Nargula Trench, mandatory story boss
18 - Saurus followed by a Gargantor - Nargula Trench, mandatory story boss
19 - Saurus and Gargantor (together) - Nargula Trench, mandatory story boss
20 - Bongo - Manor of Aglae-Torre LV-2, mandatory story boss
21 - Bongo Riding Chimera - Manor of Aglae-Torre LV-2, mandatory story boss
22 - Grichka - Kenezeer Hole, right side, one screen down and right after the Save Book. Check the big basin.
23 - Death Angel - Kenezeer Hole, mandatory story boss
24 - Grichkor - Zanthra sewers, when you arrive on a place with two springs on top and one bottom. Check the stairs that leads to the water.
25 - Lucien - Sacrifical Shrine of Zanthra LV1, mandatory story boss
26 - Lucien and Michelangelo - Sacrifical Shrine of Zanthra LV1, mandatory boss fight
27 - Gruelpaka - Sacrifical Shrine of Zanthra LV2, room with spikes around and a coffin it it. Check the wooden door.
28 - Ruusavari and Helix - Sacrifical Shrine of Zanthra LV2, mandatory story boss
29 - Zeryon, Ruusavari, Helix and Gharam - Sacrifical Shrine of Zanthra LV2, mandatory story boss
30 - Zeryon - Sacrifical Shrine of Zanthra LV2, mandatory story boss
31 - Shaapasha - Guild of Absinthe, from the first screen go left into the next screen. Go down and you will see a cat, interact with it and it will run, interact it iwth two more times and he will keep escaping. Go back to where you first found him and you will fight Shaapasha.
32 - Several battles with monkeys - Guild of Absinthe, mandatory story boss
33 - Zabozsus - Guild of Absinthe, mandatory story boss
34 - Group of Spiders - Ruins of Lyakine, inside Secret Room
35 - Tyranosaurus - Killer Pit (Metal Maze), inside a big gate like hole on the wall
36 - Several battles against Shamans - Killer Pit (Gourmand Restaurant), mandatory story boss
37 - Kamarus Loxmar - Killer Pit (Metal Maze), after rescuing Wendala talk to the person blocking a passage to Loxmar and accept fighting him
38 - Vartex - Killer Pit, mandatory story boss
39 - Gyrion - check Guild of God Slayers quest 02
40 - Queen Ant - Ant Queendom, check God Slayers quest 03
41 - Abyssaurus, Maessaurus - Danger Cave, on the steps to reach Nash's place of pilgrimage
42 - King Toxicity - Nash Cave, check quest N#3
43 - Bluegarden Toad - Nash Cave, check quest N#3
44 - Group of frogs - Nash Cave, check quest N#3
45 - Group of Cyans and Bollocks - Nash Cave, check quest N#3
46 - Exeker - Indinera Bugstorm, mandatory story boss
47 - Exeker - Indinera Bugstorm, mandatory story boss
48 - Exeker - Indinera Bugstorm, mandatory story boss
49 - Lady Lava - Ancient Conondrium (Second Floor) - after activating the Fire Crystal, go to the second floor through the stairs that is not on the front of the entrance. Check behind the place you just arrived and you will notice her beside the fire
50 - Group of Butcheres - Ancient Conondrium, mandatory story boss
51 - Mausoreus - Ancient Conondrium, mandatory story boss
52 - Laxius Eye - Ancient Conondrium, mandatory story boss
53 - Dame Eliandre - Thorn Fortress, mandatory story boss
54 - Group of enemies - Gardens of Constanctza LV1, chest with the In Go Fileha
55 - Group of Goros - Gardens of Constanctza (Inner), mandatory story boss
56 - Group of enemies - Gardens of Constanctza (Inner), mandatory story boss
57 - Group of Goros - Gardens of Constanctza (Inner), mandatory story boss
58 - Group of Goros - Gardens of Constanctza (Nave), inside Secret Room 137
59 - Constantza - Gardens of Constactza (Nave), mandatory story boss
60 - Slayer and Mazca - Thorn Fortress, mandatory story boss
61 - Death Avenger - Baretta's 3 Door dream, this extremely hard boss is the middle door battle in this dream.
62 - Doom'Darr and Ushibari - 7th Temple LV3, mandatory story boss.
63 - Mother Brandolino and Puk - 7th Temple (Throne Room), mandatory story boss
64 - Ivanov - 7th Temple (Throne Room), mandatory story boss
65 - Ivanovski - 7th Temple (Throne Room), mandatory story boss
66 - Mikkelsen - Hot Source of Jabaya, boss fought during the side-quest Guild of God Slayers 04.
67 - Indinera Tyrant - Ancient Thorn Fortress (Right Wing), check the big green double door between two dragon head statues.
68 - Group of Geckosaurus - Ancient Thorn Fortress LV3, mandatory story boss.
69 - Many waves of enemies - Ancient Thorn Fortress (Throne Room), mandatory story boss
70 - Larak Mahegyir - Ancient Thorn Fortress (Tree room), mandatory story boss
71 - The Shriveler - Abbaoth Monastery LV-2, check the double white door.
72 - Ashari Angel X3 - Abbaoth Monastery LV-3, mandatory story boss.
73 - Ashari Angel X2 and some ohter enemies - Abbaoth Monastery LV-3, mandatory story boss.
74 - Death Avenger - Laxius Manor, boss fought during side-quest Guild of God Slayers 05.
75 - Nix (Legendary) - Celestial Palace (Right Tower), from the chest with the Apocalypsia(R), go left and check the flame beside the wall.
76 - Salma Alcazar - Celestial Palace (Church), check the green sphere between the two golden chests.
77 - Faraday (Legendary) - Celestial Palace (Suites), from the stairs, go left then up to a big room with two big spheres. Check the left sphere
78 - Nix (Legendary) - Celestial Palace (Throne Room), check the flame as soon as you arrive in this screen.
79 - Hell Eye X2 - Celestial Palace (Throne Room), mandatory story boss
80 - Group of enemies - Celestial Palace (Throne Room), mandatory story boss
81 - Dante - Celestial Palace (Throne Room), mandatory story boss
82 - Nazvaguram - Celestial Palace (Throne Room), mandatory story boss
83 - Various groups of cats - MSI (Barett'Art), check the black cat behind the stage with various instruments.
84 - Ante Dominion - Pyschodrium (Bridge), check the white flame.
85 - Nix X2 (Legendary) - Psychodrium (Dead Zone) - check the golden flame on the bottom left part of the screen.
86 - Ante Dominion X5 - Psychodrium (Dead Zone) - mandatory story boss
87 - King Gehenna of the Gnashers (Legendary) - Pyschodrium (Inside after Dead Zone) - from the entrance, go all the way up then left into the corridor and check the statue on the pedestal
88 - Ante Dominion X2 - Psychodrium (Inside after Yveen joins) - check the flame guarding the chest.
89 - Garance - Psychodrium (Final Room), mandatory story boss
90 - Soulheincrux - Psychodrium (Final Room), mandatory story boss
91 - Ante-Demonus - Psychodruim (Final Room), mandatory story boss

*Relics*
Vantage Shield(R) - High Council of Azan, chest inside Secret Room 003.
Keneezer Gauntlent(R) - Kenezzeer Hole, chest inside Iron Manor.
Eyeseeker(R) - Kenezzeer Hole 4th screen, from the stairs that lead back to the 3rd screen past the chest check the wall between two statues (ATTENTION: Available only when you're leaving the dungeon)
King Lion Claw(R) - Guild of Absinthe, chest inside Secret Room 068
Metallist(R) - Guild of Absinthe, when you reach the final room of the guild, don't interact with the items of the room yet and go up to the next screen. In this screen, go down the stairs and you will see a red chest, that's where it is.
X-Flail X(R) - Killer Pit, final screen after you defeat the boss and Wendala rejoins. Check the cage in the pool of blood.
Sang-de-Roi(R) - Guild of Shadows, reward for completing the quest Guild of Shadows 03.
Barkmauler(R) - Guild of God Slayers, reward for completing the quest Guild of God Slayers 02.
Golden Axe(R) - Guild of God Slayers, reward for completing the quest Guild of God Slayers 03.
Kadaver Shield(R) - Morgulath Swamp (Village), inside Secret Room 098
Branice's Diamond(R) - Danger Cave 2nd Screen, inside a chest on left side
D'Arjen(R) - Danger Cave 1st screen, inside Secret Room 110. After equiping Sarah with the Branice's Diamond, Nash can pull out the sword.
Skullface Blade(R) - Pirate themed dream. It's a bit tricky to find this one so I'll try to explain in a less complicated way as possible. To enter this dream, you must sleep 4 times on the INN of Indi’ ner’ ah during your first visit to the Thorn Fortress. After you do that, you will taken to the dream with Baretta, explore the place and find Coryool. After finding Coryool, search the upper right part of the dream where there is a lot of gold that it seems coming out a giant shell. Check the shell for the words X24,18, these are coordinates. Go back to the beginning of the dream where there are two palm trees and some rocks around. Stand below the right side of the biggest rock and then give 3 steps down and click. There it is.
Tempest(R) - Thorn Fortress, chest inside Secret Room 124.
Vantage Ring(R) - High Council of Azan, chest inside Secret Room 003. Available after you return to Azan when Luciana gets sick and if you found the Vantage Shield(R) before.
TeAndal(R) - Laxius Shrine, after you complete the quest Guild of Elves 03, you get the chance to buy your own shrine. After buying the shrine you'll gain the map to access it. TeAndal is in a chest on the second floor of the shrine, right side.
Aguannathar(R) - 7th Temple LV2, chest inside Secret Room 143.
Ulm-Warrior(R) - 7th Temple LV2, inside the red chest on top of the screen.
Lady Submissive(R) - 7th Temple, chest inside Secret Room 148.
Mimicking Crown(R) - The Goat and the Lion. Inside Secret Room 151, talk to Gallant and accept his Mimic challenge. You'll face four battles against tough mimics, when you win he will give you the relic.
Heritage of Xen(R) - Ancient Thorn Fortress, chest inside Secret Room 155.
Ivory Staff(R) - Abbaoth Monastery, chest inside Secret Room 160
Mimiqueen Crown(R) - MSI LV-1, before going to Celestial Palace, check the basement of the MSI, which will be open now, and talk to Gallant. You will have to accept his Mimic challenge once more, but this time is harder than before. You will get the relic as a reward for completing the challenge.
Raylyne(R) - Guild of Shadows, reward for completing the quest Guild of Shadows 05.
Blitzkill(R) - Guild of Archery, reward for completing the quest Guild of Archery 04.
Yveen's Spear(R) - Celestial Palace (Right Tower), chest inside Secret Room 169.
Apocalypsia(R) - Celestial Palace (Right Tower), inside chest on the top of the screen.
Baretta's Special(R) - MSI, check the locker in Secret Room 102 before entering the Psychodrium.
FA-TE(R) - Psychodrium(2nd floor, right side), chest inside inside Secret Room 183
Zer Keralis(R) - MSI-LV-1, after reaching the final screen of the Psychodrium (i.e. screen where you see Yveen in front of a door), use EXIT DANGER and go back to MSI. Go to the Mechtaree room and a chest will be there with the relic in it.

My relics and bosses list, I was thinking in posting them but I don't want to post them incomplete.

@Lady JJ - I missed two of your list of relics: Nexus Spear and Paradigm

@Rabbit - Oh I see, I guess I missed Kyrylko. How could I have overlooked that since it doesn't seem to be hidden. Oh well, at least now I know all the bosses.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:24 pm

@Indy, it was only 9 pts shy of an A, not like it was a low B. Maybe if I hadn't missed that Mimic by reopening the chest in the Manor Chapel and the PIso sighting in the Ghost Town, I'd have gotten an A. It was Normal Mode. I can't imagine having to face those Mimics in anything more than Normal. I'm going to call it a B+ :razz:
And I have no problem with players needing to get a perfect score in Normal to get an A, and players who play in Hard Mode and what is that super crazy hard mode called? being able to get an A if they get a pretty darn good score even if it isn't perfect.

@D-Squall, I think you should post the list. You can put a caveat there that a few are missing. That way you can just edit your post if/when players add the missing ones. And it's great that you kept a list of all the locations. I didn't keep that list for all of them. I can keep loading old saves to find where/when the Nexus Spear and Paradigm show up to try to narrow down where I found them. It'll take a bit and it won't happen today, but it's something I can do. I had thought to do that with everything on my list, but that seemed too daunting. Now, with your list narrowing it down to just the two, it's absolutely doable. Unless, of course, @Rabbit kept a list of those locations as well. And, I know, when you're trying to complete everything, it's easy to reload from an earlier save thinking you had already done something in that save file, only to find out you hadn't. Maybe you did fight 6 legendaries but the final game doesn't know that.

And you have all the bosses in your list now right? If you have 91/92 and you missed a Legendary, then that is the 92nd. I truly think you should post these 2 lists. +::Thumbup

Edit- My eyes sometimes play tricks on me at night. The Paradigm is not a relic. You did, however, miss the weapon In-Go-Fileha (R), so that still makes 2 locations I need to find. On it....
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:51 pm

Oh, but I did find the In Go Fileha, I just forgot to post it. I could swear I posted but it seems I forgot. And I will edit the boss post, it's just I was counting in order I found them.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:45 pm

D-Squall wrote:Oh, but I did find the In Go Fileha, I just forgot to post it. I could swear I posted but it seems I forgot. And I will edit the boss post, it's just I was counting in order I found them.

I also found another I forgot to list- Edelwys (R) It's a staff found in the Sunflower Crops, to the left of a pole lamp in front of the hut. You have to go up and around to the left of the pole lamp to see/find it, as it's an ??? and not a treasure chest.

The Nexus Spear is actually listed in the walkthrough. It's in the Psychodrium, outside the building where Yveen is standing and she joins the party (Luciana leaves). Before going in, there's a raised structure in the yard below and you'll find the spear. You can't find it until Yveen has joined the party. (I guess it was meant to be HER spear. )
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:54 pm

I was going through this thread last night to review what others had posted that I could use to update the walkthrough and came across this
Seraphus wrote:Hey JJ, I went through all of the starting Azan part to dig out some stuff and here's some findings (I admit I didn't read all the other comments, though, so it's possible some stuff has been said):

- You can clear the GoA quest by just having Wendala try 5x. No need for Sniper.

- The Second Sloth does spawn after getting Wendala back, but more relevantly, if you kill the first sloth with wendala it seems it becomes impossible to kill the second one (as he simply does not spawn).
-> Specifically, the second sloth has 2 triggers:
--> 1. Kill the First Sloth
--> 2. Get Wendala *back*, in this order.
---> So Getting her back first will lock you out of the second sloth, at least, in my version so far.

- Doing the guild of archery quests first will give you better GoH rewards, however, this means farming out the kiwi feathers without using the Indinera Owls (or handing the quests in in the right order, which is definitely easier to do)
-> In fact, this gives you the enchanted bow, a really good bow for Sarah that has high atk and boosts her attack speed. I can confirm clearing the hunter quest (aka killing the owls) is fine, so no need to grind out feathers.

- Theoretically the best advice is to do all the content without accepting the quest to renovate the houses. This way Wendala is with you, then right before the outpost you go back, take the quest, use labour day once, go back to the outpost, go back, get Wendala (she becomes available as soon as you tap the door), kill sloth 2 and finish the Azan section.

I don't remember that 2nd sloth, so I loaded a very early save where Luci, Sarah, Random and Wendi were entering the Indinera Forest for the first time. (I'd forgotten how annoying the spatting between Sarah and Wendi was in this early part of the game). I went to the place where the first sloth was and he, the smaller brown one, was there. He was a quick dispatch even though it was called a BOSS fight. I returned to Azan, then back, no sign of a second sloth, did some exploring up to the outpost (though I didn't try to enter), went back to the sloth spot and this time, the second larger white sloth was there. Wiped out my fledgling party with ice spells. But... it did prove that Wendie either being in or out of the party had no bearing on this second sloth appearing. So I then loaded a save right from when I returned from the Azan Traditions with Wendi in the party just before entering the door to the Outpost. I didn't enter, but instead turned around and went to the Sloth site and there was the big white sloth. I'll put the rest in a spoiler because it's rather long winded...

This second sloth wasn't much of a fight either, even though he was another BOSS fight. Maybe if he didn't have so much to say during the fight, so I reloaded and fought him again. (Yeah, I was pretty bored last night.) I decided since he was so easy, I'd listen to him. Maybe he had something important to say. And every round he utter another word, sometimes just a syllable of a word that seemed to be forming a sentence. I decided to wait it out so did a lot of guarding with Wendi using Labor Day to cure the bleeding he inflicted with his ice spells and used up several Magicka Potions to restore Random's and Sarah's MP as they had to keep on healing. Finally he finished his sentence, just a lot of bravado about how he was going to finish them off for killing his friend, and so I killed him. Didn't seem to be anything important in what he had to say, but this time, there was a book, Frostslainth (R), as part of the battle drop. I figured it was a random drop, even though I don't think it's fair that a relic should be random, but that's all part of the dev's choice, not mine. I couldn't see wasting all those Magicka Potions though so I again reloaded and quickly finished him off. No book. Well, it's a random drop, right? Tried 5 or 6 times, no book. Went for the long version, book appeared. Now, isn't it just like Indy to make you sit through that whole word-by-word sentence in order to earn a relic. I was so excited. I'd found a relic and it was a really nice one. Recovery 160%, Counter +18%, nullifies floor damage, greatly reduces fire damage and actually absorbs ice damage. That's if I'm interpreting the description correctly. Also +20 DEF and +10 MDEF. But... even though it has the (R), if you go back to the SAVE book in Azan and check your stats, it doesn't count as a relic. My stats still said Relics = 1 and that 1 was the Vantage Shield.

TLDR: If you have the patience to sit through the battle and let the 2nd sloth finish his bravado speech, you'll be rewarded with a great magic book, Frostslainth (R), but it doesn't actually count as a relic.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:42 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
D-Squall wrote:Oh, but I did find the In Go Fileha, I just forgot to post it. I could swear I posted but it seems I forgot. And I will edit the boss post, it's just I was counting in order I found them.

I also found another I forgot to list- Edelwys (R) It's a staff found in the Sunflower Crops, to the left of a pole lamp in front of the hut. You have to go up and around to the left of the pole lamp to see/find it, as it's an ??? and not a treasure chest.

The Nexus Spear is actually listed in the walkthrough. It's in the Psychodrium, outside the building where Yveen is standing and she joins the party (Luciana leaves). Before going in, there's a raised structure in the yard below and you'll find the spear. You can't find it until Yveen has joined the party. (I guess it was meant to be HER spear. )

I missed the Edelwys too, I was focused on trying to get an ?? that's beside a stream which was out of reach, I even reported that to Indinera so he could fix it. Hmm, so I missed the one from the sloth, which doesn't count, Nexus and Edelwys so far. That would be 33 (technically, since the book from the sloth doesn't count). Which two would still be missed.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:23 am

but it doesn't actually count as a relic.

Bug, and fixed. Upload coming up soon.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:01 pm

Indinera wrote:

8) This is great news. :)
Will there be an announcement when the new upload is available?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:16 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
Indinera wrote:

8) This is great news. :)
Will there be an announcement when the new upload is available?

Yup, here and on Discord.
Hopefully I haven't missed anything +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:48 pm

Ladies and gents, the game has been updated.
If you're unable to redownload it, make sure to ask BMT Micro to send you a new link:
cservice@bmtmicro.com

Of course, let me know if I messed up anything with my update. Thanks and thanks again for all the excellent bug reports!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions