Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Soul Walkthrough Chapters 0, 1, 2 and 3

Re: Laxius Soul Walkthrough Chapters 0, 1, 2 and 3

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:57 am

Indinera wrote:I want to say, stunning work - impressed. It sure helps to keep notes with a game so big +::Thumbup

Lots of notes, 3 playthroughs and lots and lots of clicking. In the end, after the Psychodrium, I got the choice of 4 party locations- MSI swimming pool, MSI Barett'Art room, Random's farmhouse, Random's shrine. I chose the art room. I'll post my notes for the Psychocondrium soon. I'm still missing the last Secret Room that I would think is in there someplace (unless it was intentionally missequenced way back in the early game just to be devious). Also, I never used my inventory in the Celestial Palace or the Psychocondrium, so I'm tempted to complete that 5th quest of the Inexistence Guild just before the final battle in restoring the Yveen's throne.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:27 pm

I got the choice of 4 party locations- MSI swimming pool, MSI Barett'Art room, Random's farmhouse, Random's shrine. I chose the art room.

You could reload and try them all +::Thumbup ;)

Also, I never used my inventory in the Celestial Palace or the Psychocondrium, so I'm tempted to complete that 5th quest of the Inexistence Guild just before the final battle in restoring the Yveen's throne.

It does give you some pretty strong bonus, IMO.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby academus2 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:40 pm

Hi everyone!

I have completed the Inexistence cactus Quest with Wendala and I HAVE interacted with the small pool there. I get the Godslayer frog Quest, but I don't get Mikkelsen. Wendala does not say anything or try to lure him out.

Do I need to equip something specific? Or perform specific moves? Maybe I need to beat Mikkelsen's guard first, then go do the cactus quest, and then return to the thermals?

I will appreciate an answer very much! Thank you in advance!
academus2
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:57 pm

academus2 wrote:Hi everyone!

I have completed the Inexistence cactus Quest with Wendala and I HAVE interacted with the small pool there. I get the Godslayer frog Quest, but I don't get Mikkelsen. Wendala does not say anything or try to lure him out.

Do I need to equip something specific? Or perform specific moves? Maybe I need to beat Mikkelsen's guard first, then go do the cactus quest, and then return to the thermals?

This is one of those very wonky quests that c will only happen if a and b is done but only if b is done before a and then d had to have been done hours ago. The steps I did was-
Get the quest to kill Mikkelsen from GodSlayer's guild. Go there, kill a few frogs, hang around, and finally go back to the guildmaster and tell him you couldn't do it.
Get the quest for the painful cactus at the Inexistence guild. Go to the pool, Wendala says, 'poor little defenseless pool' then she gets the idea that the reason they weren't attacked is because they were too strong. If she were alone and vulnerable, Mikkelsen would probably attack her.
Go back to the GodSlayer's guild and Mikkelsen's pond. Wendala tells Louthros of her plan and it works.

So, yes, you need to go to Mikkelsen's pond first. Because if you hadn't been there, Wendala wouldn't be thinking about it at the little pool in the painful cactus quest. If you get her dialogue by the little pool of "I can't wait to tell Louthros of my plan" then you'll be good to go.

It's frustrating, I know, because I assume if you had already completed that Inexistence quest before attempting the Mikkelsen quest, then you can't go back to the cactus trial and you have no shot at completing the Mikkelsen quest. And, later, if you didn't complete the Mikkelsen quest, then you have no shot at completing the other guild request of finding the source of the frogs at the Azan Thermals.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby academus2 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:01 am

Lady JJ wrote:
academus2 wrote:Hi everyone!

This is one of those very wonky quests that c will only happen if a and b is done but only if b is done before a and then d had to have been done hours ago. The steps I did was-
Get the quest to kill Mikkelsen from GodSlayer's guild. Go there, kill a few frogs, hang around, and finally go back to the guildmaster and tell him you couldn't do it.
Get the quest for the painful cactus at the Inexistence guild. Go to the pool, Wendala says, 'poor little defenseless pool' then she gets the idea that the reason they weren't attacked is because they were too strong. If she were alone and vulnerable, Mikkelsen would probably attack her.
Go back to the GodSlayer's guild and Mikkelsen's pond. Wendala tells Louthros of her plan and it works.

So, yes, you need to go to Mikkelsen's pond first. Because if you hadn't been there, Wendala wouldn't be thinking about it at the little pool in the painful cactus quest. If you get her dialogue by the little pool of "I can't wait to tell Louthros of my plan" then you'll be good to go.

It's frustrating, I know, because I assume if you had already completed that Inexistence quest before attempting the Mikkelsen quest, then you can't go back to the cactus trial and you have no shot at completing the Mikkelsen quest. And, later, if you didn't complete the Mikkelsen quest, then you have no shot at completing the other guild request of finding the source of the frogs at the Azan Thermals.

Once again, you are a day-saviour! Thankfully, I have a backup save, inside the Guild of Inexistence, where I have been informed about the Quest by Nirvana, but not started it! I hope I can still go to the Godslayers, kill the frogs, and then back for the cactus!
academus2
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:25 pm

Okay, about the leaf bird - I did everything in order, but when I get Sarah to go to the back of the farm, she doesn't fire an arrow, but says that she would put one between Random's eyes. Did I not do something right?
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:38 pm

Drake707 wrote:Okay, about the leaf bird - I did everything in order, but when I get Sarah to go to the back of the farm, she doesn't fire an arrow, but says that she would put one between Random's eyes. Did I not do something right?

Is she equipped with a bow? And I think it can't be just any bow. I do know the Thorn Bow works.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Drake707 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:20 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
Drake707 wrote:Okay, about the leaf bird - I did everything in order, but when I get Sarah to go to the back of the farm, she doesn't fire an arrow, but says that she would put one between Random's eyes. Did I not do something right?

Is she equipped with a bow? And I think it can't be just any bow. I do know the Thorn Bow works.

So that's where I went wrong...
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby academus2 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:53 pm

Hello! If you get any technique uses bonus, does the bonus apply retrospectively for techniques you acquire later?
academus2
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:11 am

academus2 wrote:Hello! If you get any technique uses bonus, does the bonus apply retrospectively for techniques you acquire later?

I'm leaving this one for Indy to answer. Too technical for me.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby academus2 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:00 am

Lady JJ wrote:
academus2 wrote:Hello! If you get any technique uses bonus, does the bonus apply retrospectively for techniques you acquire later?

I'm leaving this one for Indy to answer. Too technical for me.
Thank you for everything up to now, nevertheless!! +::heart
academus2
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:49 pm

As in?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby academus2 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:06 am

Indinera wrote:

As in?

I figured out it is applied! I got Sandy's Vision to 100, and got +4 for all techniques, and instantly completed the combo to acquire Zero Buster, which began from 4!

But does this happen in all kinds and cases for "all techniwues" or "all skills" or "all spells" bonuses?
academus2
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:50 am

academus2 wrote:
Indinera wrote:

As in?

I figured out it is applied! I got Sandy's Vision to 100, and got +4 for all techniques, and instantly completed the combo to acquire Zero Buster, which began from 4!

But does this happen in all kinds and cases for "all techniwues" or "all skills" or "all spells" bonuses?

In general, nope.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby academus2 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:22 am

Hello everyone!

After the Laxius Team and the Darkness Team merge, do their inventories merge as well? And if so, what happens to items adding up to more than 30?

Moreover, do you have any chance to grind and perfect Sandy and Barretta?

Thank you!
academus2
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions