Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Gardens of Constanctza

Gardens of Constanctza

Postby almeida17 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:19 pm

On the third map:
I kill the boss to the right, but I can't get the boss on the left, do I have to do something to activate the fight? I am stuck here now for two days, the walkthrough doesn't give you much help here. please help
almeida17
Peasant

Re: Gardens of Constanctza

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:25 am

almeida17 wrote:On the third map:
I kill the boss to the right, but I can't get the boss on the left, do I have to do something to activate the fight? I am stuck here now for two days, the walkthrough doesn't give you much help here. please help

I'm pretty sure I walked up to the first fire and inspected it, then went to the right, boss fight, right flame became smaller (but didn't disappear), came back to the center hallway and walked up to the second blocking fire, inspected it, then went to the left, boss fight, left flame became smaller (but didn't disappear), back to the center vertical hallway which was then clear. I think I first went to that left area and didn't find the battle there and it was only when I clicked on that second blocking fire that the left battle appeared. Not exactly sure, but you could try making sure you've actually clicked on all the flames.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby almeida17 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:51 pm

i'll try it, thanks :)
almeida17
Peasant

Postby almeida17 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:01 pm

I went back and tried what you suggested.
I touched everything in part 3 twice, still the scond boss doesn't show up.
maybe he's afraid of me?
hehehe
almeida17
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:15 am

almeida17 wrote:I went back and tried what you suggested.
I touched everything in part 3 twice, still the scond boss doesn't show up.
maybe he's afraid of me?
hehehe

Enter the map, walk straight up to the flame, touch it, the screen shakes.
Go to the right. A goro stands in your way. There's a large flame behind him. Defeat the goro. Touch that large flame and it becomes a little bit smaller. (If you hadn't touched the flame at the entrance to make the screen shake, neither the right goro nor the flame behind it would show)
Go up the center now. At the top of the large round room is another blocking flame. Touch that flame, the screen shakes. Come back down and take the left path. Follow the path all the way up to a small room where you'll see another goro and a flame behind him. If the goro isn't showing, then you didn't touch the flame at the top of the large round room. Go back and touch it again. Make sure the screen shakes. Go back up to the left and the goro and flame should be there. Defeat that left goro, touch the flame behind where he was standing and the flame will diminish but not disappear, go back to the round room and that second flame should now be gone.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby almeida17 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:55 pm

thankx, i'll try it today, thanx a lot
almeida17
Peasant

Postby almeida17 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:17 pm

it didnt work either.
i can't move on!!!
what am i gonna do???
maybe my game is messed up, cah i download an update?
almeida17
Peasant

Postby jincyk » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:53 pm

I can't get the second flame to show up. It's just not there. I've done all this:

Go to the right. A goro stands in your way. There's a large flame behind him. Defeat the goro. Touch that large flame and it becomes a little bit smaller. (If you hadn't touched the flame at the entrance to make the screen shake, neither the right goro nor the flame behind it would show)
Go up the center now. At the top of the large round room is another blocking flame.

No, there isn't.

When I clicked on the flame after defeating the right-hand goro, nothing happened. It didn't get smaller or do anything, and when I go back to the middle part, there is no flame--just a row of hedges. What am I doing wrong???
jincyk
Explorer

AUGGHHH!

Postby jincyk » Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:44 pm

Sorry to be posting so often about this but I'm about to give up, which is kind of tragic, since I've mastered up on just about everything and I'm 57 hours in.

I'm stuck because after defeating the first Goro (on the right-hand side) and clicking on the flame (I've done this twice now--the second time I did notice that the flame got a tiny bit smaller), I do not get another flame to click on after the round room with a save book in the middle. There is no flame there, just hedges. And because there's no flame, I can't proceed to the left-hand Goro, who is, of course, not there.

I don't want to quit but cannot proceed unless I can fix this.

--Got it!
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:22 pm

jincyk wrote:I can't get the second flame to show up. It's just not there. I've done all this:

Go up the center now. At the top of the large round room is another blocking flame.

No, there isn't.

When I clicked on the flame after defeating the right-hand goro, nothing happened. It didn't get smaller or do anything, and when I go back to the middle part, there is no flame--just a row of hedges. What am I doing wrong???

No, there isn't. If there's no blocking flame there, then what's preventing you from continuing straight up the middle to the next map?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:38 am

done this part 3 times now followed all suggestions but still no flame in the middle to touch just hedges - got the first flame to shake killed the thing on right touch the flame till smaller went back to middle no flame - help
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:25 pm

briony wrote:done this part 3 times now followed all suggestions but still no flame in the middle to touch just hedges - got the first flame to shake killed the thing on right touch the flame till smaller went back to middle no flame - help

The hedges form a square enclosing a pool within a circular hedged perimeter. When you enter the circular hedge, don't walk straight up to the pool. Instead, move left and follow the hedged circle perimeter to the area above the enclosed pool. There should be a flame there. Or, if not, you've already disabled it and you can continue straight up to another boss fight and then to the next screen. If the flame is there, then you have to shake the flame, go back down and kill the goro on the left.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:39 am

thank you that worked
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions