Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Complete Quest List - Help required

Complete Quest List - Help required

Postby bobfarq » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:36 pm

After Lady JJ had done such a brilliant job on the walkthrough, I felt inspired to write a complete quest list. I would be ready to publish it except for the unfortunate fact that I was unable to fnish all the quests. Why I do not know. But if someone can fill in the gaps below, I can update the list and publish it.

Subquest 9 - Kill the Piso King. I fought the king 3 times in Lysakine, Vuurm and the Thorn Fortress. Now according to Lady JJ's walkthrough, when i go to the MSI for the final time when Yveen opens the portaal I go and meet Dem Bosch amongst the vendors and he takes me to the Piso King for the final battle, Except he doesn't. I understand this was initially bugged and fixed. I think I have the latest update. Can someone confirm this bug is fixed. Dem Bosch just tells me he is keeping the girl company.

Shadow Guild Quest 5 - Kill Assasin. Again according to Lady JJ I visit the farm when in Azan through the portal and talk with Thurngaard. Except Thurngaard is nowhere to be seen, This is a real mystery to me. I even went back to a savefile and checked I had recruited Thurngaard. Without seeing Thurngaard I do not get the Shadow guild quest. Is there something I missed with Thurngaard?

Archery Guild Quest 4 - Kill the leaf bird. I presume this quest is dependent on the above and if I do not do the shadow guild quest I cannot complete the leaf bird quest. Without the shadow quest, Sarah just stands at the front and says there are no bath tubs. She is equipped with a Thorn Bow.

Any help gratefully recieved.
bobfarq
Wanderer

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions