Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Lava Wall

Lava Wall

Postby knosp01 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:35 pm

The guide refers to Luciana's lava walsl technique but I have tried and she hasn't learned it. She learned dominion bolt, but not lava wall.
knosp01
Peasant

Re: Lava Wall

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:29 pm

knosp01 wrote:The guide refers to Luciana's lava walsl technique but I have tried and she hasn't learned it. She learned dominion bolt, but not lava wall.

Lava Wall is a combo technic, i.e., it's learned only after 2 other technics have been used 70 times each. 60 uses will master the spell/skill evolving that spell/skill to a greater power. 70 uses will make a spell/skill available for a combo. You need to use her Ark Flare spell 70 times and, also, use her Rainfall skill 70 times. Once that happens, Luci will automatically learn her Lava Wall spell.
If you have the guide, all the available combos for all players are available beginning on pg 228. 70 uses is a lot and if you just use your favorite 'goto' technics, you'll find yourself at a disadvantage later on when the more powerful combos are needed. My advice is to use technics whenever possible as early and as often as you can.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: Lava Wall

Postby knosp01 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:05 pm

Thanks. I need to use rainfall.
knosp01
Peasant

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions