Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius S____ (2018?)

Re: Laxius S____ (2013?)

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:27 pm

briony wrote:
littlebro wrote:
Indinera wrote:that curse won't be easy to reverse! +::O_o +::surrender

Since when has the fact that something's not easy stopped you? I'm sure you could find a way round this one!

Miracles can happen Indi - now Kratin will have flesh and Brussian will return to normal (he was an elf was he not) and be re united with Marion- Ah forever the romantic+:: :razz:

But is the Deport a romantic place? +::biggrin +::wizard
Kratin still has a long long way to go before he can be a man again. Does he even love Wendie? +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:28 pm

DragoonHP wrote:
loof123 wrote:Can we choose at the beginning of the game? Like how we did in LP3 with Leanda about Thaumaturgist and Geomancian?

Yeah Indy, let us choose. :-p
And I really need to start LF3. All these spoilers are torturing my soul.

Yes! Any Laxius fan should play LF3. It's the biggest and best of them all, and it's Heaven for a fan of the saga, really. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Indinera wrote:
I don't have a personal vendetta against them, I like Leona and Alexandra for:

Leona:
Her death was the cruelest.
She has the best artwork out of those 4.
I loved her in LP2.
She could have been saved if there were good healers around...

Alex:
She was the only one who died meaninglessly for nothing. (And Marion kinda too but Alex???)
Just because she found a piece of paper!
I loved her dreams. :)
She was willing to do anything for the Force, even though she was weak and kinda useless.

And I actually like Marion too... But I really don't like Sandy. She just kept complaining about how dangerous it was, how she didn't want to do anything... I'll admit when she voluntered to go to the Institute I was like, " There may be hope for her yet! " But then she died... I don't want to sound like Herb and Josh but she was weak and she should have only joined the party to drive through the Ice Crawler... And remove the robot...

Great feedback! Haven't got much to say since it's mostly opinions but I have to say you give very good reasons. I agree Sandy didn't have much time to prove herself. A shame. +::cry
Maybe she'll do better as an undead. +::biggrin

Because you give us great things to give feedback!

I hope she does...
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Thanks!

As an undead, Sandy doesn't really have a full mind of her own... she's a bit... lost.
She'll need to take some time to recover fully, if ever. +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Miracles can happen Indi - now Kratin will have flesh and Brussian will return to normal (he was an elf was he not) and be re united with Marion- Ah forever the romantic+:: :razz:[/quote]

But is the Deport a romantic place? +::biggrin +::wizard
Kratin still has a long long way to go before he can be a man again. Does he even love Wendie? +::O_o[/quote]

Of course he does!! he was the one to keep telling Wendie to say no to her masters and they are both undeads. Also it would be interesting to have side quests to find answers to both Kratin and Brussian's dilemma's+:: +::Thumbup
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Of course he does!!

8)

he was the one to keep telling Wendie to say no to her masters and they are both undeads. Also it would be interesting to have side quests to find answers to both Kratin and Brussian's dilemma's+

maybe even a main quest... +::O_o +::tired
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darchole » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 am

Is it possible for a visit to the demonic realms or back to where Yveen's from?
darchole
Bard

Postby Indinera » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 am

anything is possible +::whistle
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:59 am

This will be soooo interesting- cannot wait until the game is released.+:: +::YAY
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby megs56 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:41 am

ooooohhhh. I COULDN'T think of anything better! I loved LF to pieces and as a matter of fact, I'm playing it again now. LF, Asgaard and Eternal Eden have been my favourite RPGs of all time. I would also like to know what happens with Brussian and Marion?
megs56
Peasant

Postby anu rulz » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:21 pm

ok i would really like to know who murdered sarah's parents..and her gift which is yet not opened shud be opened up..its way too much of a teaser otherwise...also would like to see Brussian as an elf..the artwork for him would be really interesting to match wid his personality..n to have him back wid marion..and among the rest of the gang, would like the 4 of course,and the animals..and angelina..i loved her...and linda..kratin and wendala shud have sum sort of story between them..Djarma and luci kinda fit wid each other..one ruler and one queen..it wud be great to see them together.. we cud do widout Daryl..one character i found superlatively annoying..i wud like more interesting animals..Indy cud we have a unicorn in LS this time??like in Asguaard???maybe we can import Luby here for one game..Please???? +:oops:
and more magical skills for characters..Coryool shud be a more constant factor..guy kept flitting in and out in LF series..linda and he shud have a little bit more interactions..
and also if we are being set in Indinera this time, maybe we can have more characters from the forest, like sylvians or sumthng...
ok my list is never ending..so i will stop..am so excited for the game..please release it fast.. +::YAY
anu rulz
Bard

Postby loof123 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:18 pm

That reminds me. In LFII Chap. 8 there is a Sylvan who sells equipment like Balnuunla Branch-Arm. IIRC nobody could equip those in LFII and III...
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby anu rulz » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:47 pm

loof123 wrote:That reminds me. In LFII Chap. 8 there is a Sylvan who sells equipment like Balnuunla Branch-Arm. IIRC nobody could equip those in LFII and III...

i was thinking of the same, Loof.. If LS is a continuation of LF3 then tht equipment has to be used too...a Sylvian wud be perfect..
anu rulz
Bard

Postby linc » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:26 pm

can't wait for my favourite heroes' return.

Random, Sarah, Luci, Coryool, Wendala, Herasia, Guanidia, Cocka, Brussian, Marion, Jezzie, Leanda and Kratin. Miss them +::O_o

As the others said, I want to solve the unfinished quests from previous LF.
Now that GC is dead I wonder if his minions are gone for good.
linc
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:37 pm

megs56 wrote:ooooohhhh. I COULDN'T think of anything better! I loved LF to pieces and as a matter of fact, I'm playing it again now. LF, Asgaard and Eternal Eden have been my favourite RPGs of all time. I would also like to know what happens with Brussian and Marion?

Glad you love the series so much!
Brussian and Marion won't disappear from the saga, that much I can say (and not more +::biggrin )
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions