Laxius Soul Vortex Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S NIGHT OF THE STARS IS OUT!!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S NIGHT OF THE STARS IS OUT!!!!

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:27 pm

mamachi wrote:I want to play the new version. Shall I buy it or is there a way to update? The old BMT link dont work anymore.

No need to buy it again.
BMT should send you new links soon hopefully.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:04 pm

I think I posted error I got in the wrong spot from new download. Type Error Cannot read property 'id' of null.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Fanatik007 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:03 pm

I bought game and guide.
I open my email to download it and install it. Clicked on the link with guide it says link expired. I tried other option it says pass expired. Can you pls help me . Thanks
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby jas » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:58 pm

I am at the point where there are scorpions and mushrooms. Every time I encounter a scorpion, my game shuts down with this message TypeError
Cannot read property 'id' of null

Can you help me with this? I am quite far in the game to have this happen.
jas
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:50 pm

jas wrote:I am at the point where there are scorpions and mushrooms. Every time I encounter a scorpion, my game shuts down with this message TypeError
Cannot read property 'id' of null

Can you help me with this? I am quite far in the game to have this happen.

Are you sure you're using the latest version?

This is an old glitch that should be fixed by now.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby jas » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:36 am

Yes I am playing the new version. I uninstalled the other version and installed the new version. Same issues.
jas
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:00 am

Can you please send me your savefile just before one of such glitches?
Aldorlea@googlemail.com
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby MerryX » Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:29 am

Hi Indi,

I just finished the game - I know...it took me a few years to get back to it but I was determined. And the stars aligned this month +::YAY

I took about 42 hours +/- to complete the game, including both possible endings (really enjoyed Fansburg!). Characters leveled up to Luke (59) with 5 Ultimas, Piper (54) with 4 Ultimas, Lexus (54) with 4 Ultimas, and Kraken (53) with 2 Ultimas. It took me a while to understand about the Ultimas, and what I needed to do - despite the excellent guide. And I really had to grind to get Kraken's skills all up to Level 3 for the last relic. At that point it was difficult to find "bosses" that met the requirements to trigger the skill.

I loved the game - maybe not quite as much as Fortress of Hell as that one sucked me in quite viscerally - but it was still great. I think I stalled around the first part getting the first demi-goddess, Piper, but the story really picks up after that. I definitely could not have managed the side quests without the guide! I never quite got into the potential side alternate lovers. LOVED Salem +::heart

The game plays very smoothly except for those dratted scorpions that jas mentioned earlier. I downloaded the latest version earlier this year (2024) for my new laptop, so the glitch still lives on +::biggrin I just kept persisting and sort of "snuck" up on them without too many violent attacks, and eventually got through.

Great game, good story, music, lots of variety and interesting secret rooms and side quests - another Winner!! Do you know what I mean when I say "time well spent"?...I figure I only have so many years to enjoy life and playing games, so they need to be good!! For me, your games are +::kiss

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Previous

Return to Night of the Stars - Help and Questions