Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Witch House

Witch House

Postby catsmeow » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:56 am

I have entered the abandoned house with orb of truth but cant seem to trigger a way into witch house. Anyone help me? am i missing something?
+::sos
catsmeow
Wanderer

Re: Witch House

Postby Indinera » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:59 am

catsmeow wrote:I have entered the abandoned house with orb of truth but cant seem to trigger a way into witch house. Anyone help me? am i missing something?
+::sos

Have you asked a witch's advice too? +::surrender +::music
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Grace » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:27 pm

I am back at Fausto at night but I can't find the witch house +::O_o +::surrender
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Grace » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:31 pm

+::sos Can somebody help me find it please +::surrender
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:59 pm

My notes say it's in the northeast section. If you already have access to the Metal Fortress, my notes also say
Metal Fortress
Level 1 (Left)
Middle up to force field (cannot cross), return down and go to right, chest (magic seed), chest (incarnat pearl), return to middle and explore left, Chest (shattermace), stairs to basement (lvl-1), 'blood path', invisible path left statue (Azure crumb), skeleton (Death cheater), up and across to Level 1 (Right)

Level 1 (Right)
First area down, chest (shattermace), chest (Health potion), chest (starchild), stairs down to basement lvl-1 (dead end, not mentioned in guide)

Basement (dead end)
Be sure to equip Orb of Truth, chest (mithril), chest (emerald crumb), chest (opaline crumb), chest (shattermace), fossilus espiritus, Royal egg, chest (Rockblaster), opaline crumb, 73 gold, egg x3, Portal to Witch House

Hopefully this helps.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Grace » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:08 am

I am sorry but I still can't find it, maybe I am missing something? 3 hours going back and for , do I have to go to the metal fortress? where is it?

sorry but I am completely lost and stress out +:oops: +::sos +::surrender +::fear

Thank you very much
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:40 am

It would help if you could say where you are in the game? Have you recruited any of the gods/goddesses yet? Do you have the Orb of Truth? Have you been to the Witch's House before and just can't find your way back? It may well be that you're not supposed to enter the house yet. But, for sure, knowing whether or not you have the Orb of Truth is key.

In the very beginning of the game, Razielle (I think she's the witch) tells you to stay away from the Witch House. The Abandoned House leads to the Witch's House but you'll need the Orb of Truth.

Do you have Piper?
Have you talked to the black cat at the entrance?
Have you been to the abandoned house and then talked to Pauline?
Do you have the Orb of Truth? (Pauline will give it to you)
Have you spoken to the witch (I think that's Razielle) and then entered the abandoned house with the Orb of Truth?
(Note: the guide tells you to wait until you learn the spell 'Inferno' before defeating the witch as you'll then get a better reward.)
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Grace » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:37 pm

I got Piper, talk to the black cat 3 times, no Orb of truth, talk to the witch.

I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Thank you very much for you help
+::O_o +::grrr +::cry
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:10 pm

You need to talk to Pauline. She gives you the Orb of Truth. I think she's in a grove to the west just after you enter Faust and climb the first hill.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:54 am

First you have to enter the abandoned house to the right of the shop. Leave the house and talk to Pauline who is just outside the pub (I think) and she will give you the Orb of Truth, equip the Orb of Truth and enter the abandoned house again. With the orb equiped, there will be a portal that will take you to the Witch's house.

If I'm not mistaken, this must be done after you return to Faust with Piper and before recruiting the chaos Goddess.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Grace » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:56 am

Talk to Pauline several times, can't find the abandoned house, the one right to Pauline there is no access to it.
Eat Sarah's food, spend 150 gold on general store got the faustine. It's frustrating, the house on the right of the store there is no way in.
I am ready to quit............. A whole day looking ................

Sorry +::surrender +::cry +::O_o
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:19 am

I started a new game. I recruited Lucius, said hello to Pauline who was standing by the pub and general store, and went straight to the abandoned house. The door was wide open and I walked right in. The abandoned house is just to the right of the general store. There's a dirt path that leads to it. If you have Piper then Pauline has moved to a courtyard to the left (west) of the pub and general store. Pauline and the witch are not the same people.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:04 am

Grace wrote:Talk to Pauline several times, can't find the abandoned house, the one right to Pauline there is no access to it.
Eat Sarah's food, spend 150 gold on general store got the faustine. It's frustrating, the house on the right of the store there is no way in.
I am ready to quit............. A whole day looking ................

Sorry +::surrender +::cry +::O_o

Maybe you're not in the right house. I'm talking the about the house TO THE RIGHT OF THE SHOP/PUB.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Grace » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:29 pm

Thank you very much all of you, I found it, now looking for the Eye of the Void +::YAY +::fear
Grace
Mercenary

soul orb

Postby Grace » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:44 pm

Does anybody knows were is the orb of souls, I got the other 3 but for the love of me kkkk I can't find the orb of soul

Please help me +::grrr +:oops: +::Dunno
Grace
Mercenary

Next

Return to Night of the Stars - Help and Questions