Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Witch House

Re: Witch House

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:20 pm

This is what my notes say.
Spoiler: show
The Evil Shrine
Foyer, right purple ?teddy bear (Darkling)

Lvl1-Bones in orb pedestals room (Night, Blood, ) lower right (Bones of warfare), Crack in wall goes to Level 2 - Hell's Veranda, go up then SR #03 (Opaline pearl, 3 Mushrooms, 2 Bones of warfare, Darkling), Salem joins party, chest (herbafolium)
Lvl1-Torch need 4 Hellfires, chest (Night orb)

Lvl1-Room lower left- Teleporter to Level 2, Choice of 2 seats (Iron +2DEF, Wooden +2MDF), chest (Death cheater)

Lvl1-Room upper left, through wall to upper chamber
Upper chamber-chest (Blood orb), chest (Opaline crumb), left statue (+3LUK, TP)-or-right statue (+3LUK, MP)

Lvl2-via crack in the wall Orb pedestal room (lava floor), Crystaliz, 2 Dark Matters (+1MDF), 2 Incarnat crumbs, Berry, through wall to upper, Royal egg, chest (Hellfire), cross to left side, crack in north wall (Darkling), Secret Room #04 (3 Berries, chest w/Berry x3, Chest w/Grape x2, Crystaliz, 6 Onions, 2 chests w/Magic seed each, Tomato x5, chest w/Cherry x5, Tomato, Hellfire, 2 chests w/Toxic germs each, Magic shovel (if you collect enough produce), 2 Acorns, second Hellfire), exit SR and continue path to another lava room, chest (Hellfire), Golden pearl, Hellfire, chest (Darken shield), exit lower right through wall to lvl3

Level 3-chest (Death cheater), chest (Shatter mace), chest (Power gloves), chest (Bones of warfare), chest (Holy elixir), Secret Room #05 (2 chests w/Mutical box each, chest w/Still ocarina), DO NOT sit in chair until Lexus joins party, chest (Doom spear), doorway to harpies

Harpies (buy 2 of everything right side, return with Lexus to open safe)

Continue to left-chest (Death cheater), chest (Magic drop)
Kranko (encounter #1, Hatred sword x2)
Lower pink area-Herbafolium, Dark matter, Toxic germs, Incarnat pearl, Incarnat crumb, Toxic germs x3, Poison orb, Locked double door upper area

Go to lower left room portal Lv1 to reach upper right room Lv1-chest (Lizard Boot), chest (Soul orb)
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Grace » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:31 pm

Thank you very much Lady JJ, I got it.

I am in Fausto trying to complete the Witch house event and get the enchantment from Sue. It says Bottom/Left of town,
I have being all over, it is near the Temple of the Void?

I don't know where to go anymore . :( +::tired +:oops:

Please help me.
Thank you,
Grace
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:41 pm

The guide says Talk to Sue with the Eye of the Void in your possession, move towards the center of the town, then go to the bottom/left for a ritual.I added the note Enter Temple of Void to spawn a second Eye of the Void to that statement. I don't remember the details. Maybe you need two Eyes of the Void? At any rate, it looks like Sue should be just outside the Abandoned House at the end of the dirt path from the Pub/General store. So if you have the Eye of the Void (and maybe go inside the Abandoned House and see if there's a second one), then talk to Sue. From there follow the dirt path back to the main path and continue to the left. I have a vague recollection that something happened in an alcove just above the area where Pauline, the alchemist in white clothes, was standing when she gave you the Orb of Truth. That's about as helpful as I can be. Maybe D-Squall can weigh in?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Grace » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:03 am

I don't have the Eye of the Void. +::O_o
Where and how do I get it? +::cry
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Rabbit » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:02 am

I think I replayed this one recently enough to remember...

Your first Eye of the Void comes from searching inside the abandonned house before going to the Holy Shrine. You can't get a second Eye of the Void from the abandonned house. However, every time you complete a shrine, you can get another Eye of the Void by entering the Temple of the Void.
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby Grace » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:49 pm

What should I do? I didn't get it in the abandoned house , I went to the Temple of Void and nothing happened.
It says on the guide that once was completed , return to the Evil Shrine.
I Can't complete without the Eye of Void........ +::surrender +::O_o
Now What?
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Rabbit » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:21 pm

I would say, don't worry about it then and continue on with the main quest.

Next time you play, you can be sure to pick up that first Eye of the Void. If you talk to Sue immediately after picking it up, she notices that you have it. This gives me the impression that it triggers the future interactions with her. However, they are all bonus, extra things, and you can still complete the game without them.

I don't have the guide, so I don't know how well it distinguishes between main quest and extra stuff. What you have to do in the first half of the game is go to the Holy Shrine and recruit Piper, go to the Evil Shrine and recruit Lexus, and go to the Metal Fortress and recruit the Shatterer. Everything else is extra, nice things to do if you can, not the end of the world if you can't.
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby Grace » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:59 pm

Thank you very much, I will go along and see :)
Grace
Mercenary

Previous

Return to Night of the Stars - Help and Questions