Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

harvester touch

harvester touch

Postby briony » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:08 am

i killed all those mushrooms in crockpond and the fairy gave me that item but i cannot find it in my items lists anywhere- and also i cannot get Elodie to give me the map - help please
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Re: harvester touch

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:55 am

I could be wrong, but I think Harvester Touch is a passive that doesn't show up in skills. When you roam around the town, do you now see plants/herbs that you can collect that you didn't before? If so, you have the skill.

As for Elodie's map, do you have Kraken in your party yet and have you visited the Granite Tumulus? I'm pretty sure Elodie gives you the map for 'despiriting' the area.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:53 am

thanks yes i can collect plant items in town and now have the map
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Jirafa » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:12 am

Could someone help me, please? How I can enter the Granite Tumulus? I have the key but Piper keeps saying that they cannot stay there and have to leave that place. What item I need for that?
Jirafa
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:54 am

There's another quest you have to complete first that will give you the item needed to stay in the crypt. Go see Jorgen in the northwest corner of the town and see what's up with his teddy bear. You'll need Laine's help in finding info about the teddy bear. She's the seer in the northern edge central area (you have to climb a vine to reach her). Input the name of the teddy bear, making sure to follow her advice and using all BOLD letters. If you don't know the name of the teddy bear, speak to the butler in Jorgen's home. He'll mention the name.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Jirafa » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:15 pm

Thank you very much Lady JJ! I never thought that I needed help of Laine for the quest with teddy bear! I tried to solve these quest for so many hours. Thank you!
Jirafa
Peasant

Return to Night of the Stars - Help and Questions