Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

night of the stars

night of the stars

Postby briony » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:31 am

could someone please tell me where secret room 12 is - I have found 11 and then 13 & 14
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Re: night of the stars

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:05 pm

There are 4 secret rooms in the last two dungeon rooms (the icy ones, 2 apiece) leading to the final showdown. The guide seems to have misnumbered them, so I'll describe these 4 locations here, in order of appearance.

A-in a square block about 1/3 up the map from where you enter from the narrow purple catwalks to the blue/white icy areas. It's just to the left of where you cross the black 'crack' in the ice

B-from this first icy section (same map), follow the next purple catwalk route to the upper icy section. There's a townlike structure in yellow (the image resembles what you would more expect to see on a world map). There is an item in that room that allows you to complete a quest.

On to the next map and the next two secret rooms. This has a central bridge with 2 separate left/right areas (lower and middle) and a large upper.

C-The middle right area

D-The large upper, right center. After the bridge, head right, up, and left into a cul-de-sac

If you have found all these areas, then repost and I'll describe where some of the earlier ones are found.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: night of the stars

Postby briony » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:17 pm

thanks I have found those two and got the wings so now heading back to Faust- so glad that I have not missed any
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Return to Night of the Stars - Help and Questions