Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Orb of Truth?

Orb of Truth?

Postby jincyk » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:41 pm

I've got Piper and I think I've followed all directions, got the Eye of the Void Upgrade, but I don't get the Orb of Truth from Pauline. Why? What am I missing?
jincyk
Explorer

Re: Orb of Truth?

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:59 pm

Have you entered the Abandoned House at least once? Try entering again to see if that will trigger the event.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby jincyk » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:06 pm

Thanks, that did it. Now I am trying to make the metal scarecrow appear and I think I've clicked on everything. Is there one place that's easy to miss (in the evil shrine)?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:07 am

Are you in the secret room #4? These are my notes. They may or may not help you. It's been a while since I've played.

Lvl2-via crack in the wall Orb pedestal room (lava floor), Crystaliz, 2 Dark Matters (+1MDF), 2 Incarnat crumbs, Berry, through wall to upper, Royal egg, chest (Hellfire), cross to left side, crack in north wall (Darkling), Secret Room #04 (3 Berries, chest w/Berry x3, Chest w/Grape x2, Crystaliz, 6 Onions, 2 chests w/Magic seed each, Tomato x5, chest w/Cherry x5, Tomato, Hellfire, 2 chests w/Toxic germs each, Magic shovel (if you collect enough produce), 2 Acorns, second Hellfire), exit SR and continue path to another lava room, chest (Hellfire), Golden pearl, Hellfire, chest (Darken shield), exit lower right through wall to lvl3

I think the trick is that you have to collect enough produce in the garden before the scarecrow appears. I would go back to Secret Room #4 and click on all the chests and plants again. Maybe you keep reloading just before you reach that magic number?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:45 pm

jincyk wrote:Thanks, that did it. Now I am trying to make the metal scarecrow appear and I think I've clicked on everything. Is there one place that's easy to miss (in the evil shrine)?

Yep, @LadyJJ is correct. Just click on every plant in the room and "harvest" everything until the scarecrow appears and comments about your gardening. No scarecrow means you haven't harvested everything or enough.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby jincyk » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:59 pm

Thanks. Can you tell me where the Scarecrow appears? I've done Quest 1 and the Map/1st pot of gold/fox. I cannot find any more clickable stuff in the Evil Shrine (where the scarecrow is supposed to be).
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:03 pm

Gosh, it's been a while. I recall there may have been 2 side by side gardens in that secret room. I think he showed up near the top of the right hand side garden. Then again, maybe I'm just not remembering it correctly? The metal scarecrow gives you a relic, the Magic Shovel. Are you sure you didn't already get it? Is it in your inventory?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby jincyk » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:41 pm

Positive.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby jincyk » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:31 pm

Got it!!
jincyk
Explorer