Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Back in Faust...

Back in Faust...

Postby jincyk » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:03 pm

Ready for Nemesis (I think) but I can't finish quests with Isobel and Lance because doors are locked and can't get that potion... Is there a way to do this? Sarah's home but there's no note. ????
jincyk
Explorer

Re: Back in Faust...

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:51 pm

Do you mean getting a detox potion for Lance? For detoxing Lance's stomach, you'll first have to have given the divorce case to Ernest, then go to see Pauline. She's standing in the bottom left of the town.

As for Isobel, if you've triggered the quest, it will probably solve itself. Did you trigger Isobel's side quest (#13)? If not,
Was the Crockgate case given to Ernest? Then you have to go to Eternity Fields and talk to Salem, go back and talk to Isobel again, then go back and talk to Salem again. If you've done this, the quest will be automatically solved later on.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: Back in Faust...

Postby kimo » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:20 pm

jincyk wrote:Ready for Nemesis (I think) but I can't finish quests with Isobel and Lance because doors are locked and can't get that potion... Is there a way to do this? Sarah's home but there's no note. ????

This game has some of Indy's hardest quests I have ever encountered. Even if you take incredibly detailed notes (and @Lady JJ does), you may miss some of the windows of opportunity even during a second playthrough. My advice is to enjoy the game during a first play and then hope you can complete everything during the second play (it took me 3 playthroughs to get everything).

It may feel incredibly frustrating if you're a completionist like me, but this game is worth the effort. Can you imagine what Indy has up his sleeve for the upcoming Laxius game? +::fear
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Return to Night of the Stars - Help and Questions