Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Q#6

Q#6

Postby Noedel80 » Wed May 04, 2022 5:40 am

Hello all

I'm stuck in Xerith town, looking all over for the secret room (quest 6) but I can't for the life of me find it :(

Also, I'm not sure if anyone has the same issue: in the inn, when I go up the stairs, I don't go to the upper room, but onto the black shadowy part. I presume that is a small glitch

Anyway, I'm loving this game so far. I'm not going at a fast rate like some forummers here, but I enjoy the rare free moments I have (what with a daytime job and 2 young kids? :) ) that I can spend playing this new game. There's not much not to like. Battles, music, environment, chars, story, they all please me very much. After this, I'm going to go for one of the other Gemelle-Aldorlea collabs (which one first?)
Noedel80
Wanderer

Re: Q#6

Postby Indinera » Wed May 04, 2022 7:54 am

I'll let Kes answer the technical question about the quest, but as for the recommendation one

After this, I'm going to go for one of the other Gemelle-Aldorlea collabs (which one first?)

I'd suggest The Tale of a Common Man first.
https://www.aldorlea.org/thetaleofacommonman.php

Brilliant game with an emotional story.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kes » Wed May 04, 2022 8:33 am

Noedel80 wrote:Hello all

I'm stuck in Xerith town, looking all over for the secret room (quest 6) but I can't for the life of me find it :(

First hint
Spoiler: show
It's definitely in the town.

If you want something a bit more precise open the next spoiler.
It's on the same level of the town as Phillip's house.

And if you are still stuck open the last spoiler.
Look for a dark patch on the wall behind the 2 houses with the Armory, to the right of the drying clothes.

Noedel80 wrote:Also, I'm not sure if anyone has the same issue: in the inn, when I go up the stairs, I don't go to the upper room, but onto the black shadowy part. I presume that is a small glitch

You're right, that is a glitch. I'll fix it.

Noedel80 wrote:Anyway, I'm loving this game so far. I'm not going at a fast rate like some forummers here, but I enjoy the rare free moments I have (what with a daytime job and 2 young kids? :) ) that I can spend playing this new game. There's not much not to like. Battles, music, environment, chars, story, they all please me very much. After this, I'm going to go for one of the other Gemelle-Aldorlea collabs (which one first?)

Nice to hear that you are enjoying it.
I saw that Indy recommended The Tale of a Common Man - he always does, I think it is his favourite, and he's right that many people rate the story highly. However, I think Shadows and Lies is a decent contender.
Kes
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed May 04, 2022 8:38 am

I liked them all but CM has the best charas IMO and a story that is more "universal".
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Noedel80 » Wed May 04, 2022 8:55 pm

Found the secret room, thanks for the help :)

As for my next game, I'll decide when the moment arrives :)
Noedel80
Wanderer

Return to When the Light Dies - Help and Questions