Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Knightess

Re: Knightess

Postby jincyk » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:16 am

How do you speak to the Baron in Old Town? I've done all the scenes in the manor, but when I try to speak to the Baron I need an appointment. How do I get an appointment?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Crow » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:17 pm

What is your journal directing you towards?

After speaking the Baron you may either have to go the cave to the west, Last Daugther, if you have done that and then returned to Old Town, you now must return to Boatmaker Village, more precisely, to the docks.
Crow
Peasant

Postby jincyk » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:37 pm

My quest journal still says Explore the manor, but I've been exploring for a day. I've been in the study and bedroom. There's only one door I can't open (in the bedroom). I've done at least 3 echoes...What am I missing?

Never mind--got it! I was missing 2 echoes...
jincyk
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:30 am

what is RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game<<<thats what I get after downloading the demo and
trying to start.This is a new computer so im sure it wasnt cause of this computer

Never mind its working now. Thanks
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Re: Knightess updated version

Postby catman3 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:16 am

I bought the game early on. From reading the forum, you have done some updates. Can I get a link to get the update? I hope it made the orb hidden in the wall easier to find. Two times through and still couldn't find. Oops, that's my issue from Maiden.
catman3
Wanderer

Re: Knightess updated version

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:24 am

catman3 wrote:I bought the game early on. From reading the forum, you have done some updates. Can I get a link to get the update? I hope it made the orb hidden in the wall easier to find. Two times through and still couldn't find. Oops, that's my issue from Maiden.

I'll send you a link now.

That Orb in Maiden was optional though, wasn't it? +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby catman3 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:58 pm

All orbs were optional, but the one in the wall was the only one I couldn't find. Also, finding relics in Maiden and Knightess seems to be difficult. Guide is no help.
catman3
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:22 pm

catman3 wrote:All orbs were optional, but the one in the wall was the only one I couldn't find. Also, finding relics in Maiden and Knightess seems to be difficult. Guide is no help.

I think it's probably hard to find them all but you should generally end with quite a few of them.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Maiden & Knightess - Help and Questions