Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S MAIDEN IS OUT!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S MAIDEN IS OUT!!!

Postby Indinera » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:08 pm

Moz wrote:
Indinera wrote:Glad to hear, have fun!
Which difficulty mode are you playing in?

I'm playing on normal mode, I defeated the first boss and I just bought the game. The veteran mode I'll leave it for when I beaten the game.

It seems to have a very interesting plot

I second absolutely everything you said here.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby MerryX » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:56 am

Indinera wrote:OK MerryX please try to redownload the FULL version now! +::wizard

Perfect +::YAY I uninstalled and re-downloaded the game and works fine now.

Many thanks, Indi and Crow +::clap

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:39 pm

MerryX wrote:
Indinera wrote:OK MerryX please try to redownload the FULL version now! +::wizard

Perfect +::YAY I uninstalled and re-downloaded the game and works fine now.

Many thanks, Indi and Crow +::clap

MerryX

You're welcome, have fun! +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Crow » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:26 pm

Hello, everyone!

One of the game developers here. It's been really nice to see your positive comments about the game. I can see you are enuoying it and I hope you enjoy the whole experience of Maiden!

If you need any help, I'm here for you!
Crow
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:28 pm

Crow wrote:Hello, everyone!

One of the game developers here. It's been really nice to see your positive comments about the game. I can see you are enuoying it and I hope you enjoy the whole experience of Maiden!

If you need any help, I'm here for you!

Welcome aboard +::Thumbup

It was a pleasure to work with you. Great mapping and characters +::Thumbup Hope the Aldo players will love what I did with the gameplay :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby MerryX » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:01 am

Hey Indi and Crow,

I am having a ball - I am 18:20 hours in with Serina (59); Camilla (55); Esme (56); and Matthias (54). I nearly had to yell for help as I missed the construction kit for the broken bridge in Prime Ruins. A little bit of back tracking and the guide helped +::Thumbup

May I ask what is the difference between mapping and characters versus gameplay. I would like to acknowledge my appreciation to the correct person.

I am loving the character art work - amazing +::clap I am enjoying the mapping - is that the different dungeons? And the game play - the different skills and versatility of the team is wonderful. Who is the sneaky person who hides all sorts of goodies in strange places? +::shhhh Is that you, Indi?? +::lol

Great game and enjoying my experience very much. Thank you +::biggrin

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:06 pm

May I ask what is the difference between mapping and characters versus gameplay. I would like to acknowledge my appreciation to the correct person.

Mapping, characters - Crow's Perch
Gameplay - Trickster

I am loving the character art work - amazing +::clap I am enjoying the mapping - is that the different dungeons? And the game play - the different skills and versatility of the team is wonderful. Who is the sneaky person who hides all sorts of goodies in strange places? +::shhhh Is that you, Indi?? +::lol

Me? Noooo! It's the Trickster (in me) +::shhhh

Great game and enjoying my experience very much. Thank you

You're welcome! Have fun! +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:11 pm

BTW since you're probably getting close to the end of the game (judging on your levels), I opened this little something, if you've got a bit of time! +::kiss

viewtopic.php?f=232&t=10492
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Quimby » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:13 pm

I have Camilla, Esme and Matthias now after visiting the king. Saved to continue the search later and when I opened the game I am in cave with a trunk but there are no characters showing and it does not allow me to do anything but go to the save file which opens the cave room again. Is this a glitch?
Quimby
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:37 pm

Quimby wrote:I have Camilla, Esme and Matthias now after visiting the king. Saved to continue the search later and when I opened the game I am in cave with a trunk but there are no characters showing and it does not allow me to do anything but go to the save file which opens the cave room again. Is this a glitch?

Can you please send me your savefile?
aldorlea@googlemail.com
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby MerryX » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:23 am

Quick question - I am in the Bone Pit and can't figure out how to lower the floor spikes to get to the last Alpha Golem and a tantalising treasure chest. A solid hint as in tell me what to do, would be much appreciated +::surrender

I yanked that bloody chain up and down but that's for another section and there is no mention in the guide. I am very sure it is the Trickster at work again... +::biggrin

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:48 am

MerryX wrote:Quick question - I am in the Bone Pit and can't figure out how to lower the floor spikes to get to the last Alpha Golem and a tantalising treasure chest. A solid hint as in tell me what to do, would be much appreciated +::surrender

I yanked that bloody chain up and down but that's for another section and there is no mention in the guide. I am very sure it is the Trickster at work again... +::biggrin

MerryX

I would say this is a good guess.
Does the Trickster even remember by now how to solve the floor spikes mystery?? Hmmm...?
I believe it's a similar resolve to the up/down chain, and you can get it from another room (ie not the Bone Pit).
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Crow » Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:31 am

MerryX wrote:Hey Indi and Crow,

I am having a ball - I am 18:20 hours in with Serina (59); Camilla (55); Esme (56); and Matthias (54). I nearly had to yell for help as I missed the construction kit for the broken bridge in Prime Ruins. A little bit of back tracking and the guide helped +::Thumbup

Great game and enjoying my experience very much. Thank you +::biggrin

MerryX

Hey, MerryX!

Thank you very much for your feedback and kind words! I am really happy to see you are having a blast with the game.
I hope you enjoy all of it and it would be great to see a more detailed feedback once you finish it!
Crow
Peasant

Postby MerryX » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:34 pm

Indinera wrote:I would say this is a good guess.
Does the Trickster even remember by now how to solve the floor spikes mystery?? Hmmm...?
I believe it's a similar resolve to the up/down chain, and you can get it from another room (ie not the Bone Pit).

Thought so...a Trickster and a Tease as well!! +::lol Okay, I'll trudge around and try to find something that makes promising grating noises...and then trudge back down to the Bone Pit and see if it worked!! :razz:

Crow wrote:
Hey, MerryX!

Thank you very much for your feedback and kind words! I am really happy to see you are having a blast with the game.
I hope you enjoy all of it and it would be great to see a more detailed feedback once you finish it!

Hey Crow,
That's my plan once I find this dang spike lever thingie. I have slaughtered every thing that moves except Rowena - and I did that already once by mistake as my characters skirted around that last enemy and went straight to Rowena and then I was stuck and had to see it through. I'm a bit of a completionist though so had to go back to sort out the spikes and have a sticky beak what's in the treasure chest. It better be something good after all this and not just a potion!! +::Annoyed

MerryX +::lol
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:28 pm

@MerryX- Well, clearly, this is one of the reasons I finished with a solid B, not even a B+. I don't remember encountering any spikes. I wonder what else I've missed. I do have a saved file just before the Rowena encounter. If you can tell me whereabouts those spikes are, I'll hunt around and see if I can find a chain to pull, or something else that will work.
I do recommend this game. Artwork is gorgeous and the battles are fun.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Maiden & Knightess - Help and Questions