Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Zeriab's stuff

Zeriab's stuff

Postby Zeriab » Sat May 30, 2009 5:57 pm

I had a topic on the old forum and thought that I might as well create it hear seeing as I am focusing more on this forum.

Letter Collecting Minigame
The Letter Collecting Minigame is about collecting letters from the ground and earning points from that. You have to get as many points as possible within a time limit.

Different colored letters give different points. Here is a list of what the various letters are worth:
    Image - 10 points
    Image - 15 points
    Image - 20 points
    Image - 25 points
    Image - 30 points
    Image - 100 points

After the time is up you come the results come up:
You can use Alt+Print Screen to take a screenshot of the window rather than the entire screen.
You can then paste it into Paint and save it as a PNG.

Download the letter collecting minigame
Note that you can choose between 4 different maze size and 6 different speed settings for the player.

Push Puzzles
This is a boulder pushing game with 20 levels + 1 tutorial level. I have arranged them in order of increasing difficult, though I don't really know how difficult the levels are since I thought them up myself.
I had it lying around in a test project with various other weird things. The game is for instance featuring a Monstrous Crab for no reason.

It should hopefully give you an half or a whole hour of entertainment. Something to do while you wait for the next game.

Download PushPuzzles.zip
(unencrypted version)

Press ESCAPE for a menu (CANCEL)
Press ENTER to interact and push stones (OK)

If you prefer custom keys or these do not work press F1 to open an options dialog where you can configure your key settings. Note that changing these settings effect the settings of Laxious Force and 3 stars.

The first level you select with the level selector must be the tutorial level.
The levels you can select are either marked with yellow text or bright white text. The levels you have not unlocked yet are marked by gray text. (dark text)
The levels marked with white text are levels you have unlocked yet you have not completed yet. The yellow text levels are levels you have completed.
Whenever you complete a level for the first time a new level will be unlocked. The exceptions are the first and last level.
After completing the first (tutorial) level 3 levels are unlocked.
All other levels must be completed before the last level is unlocked.
I made this system so you can continue a bit even if you get stuck on one level.

The actual puzzle is about pushing all the rocks onto the dark fields. The tutorial level should show what this means.
If you become stuck press ESCAPE to call forward a menu. Here you can either give up or restart the level.

Be sure to have fun. Giving feedback will make me happy ^_^

*hugs*
- Zeriab
Last edited by Zeriab on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Checkout my game Desecrators
Zeriab
Explorer

Re: Zeriab's stuff

Postby Indinera » Sun May 31, 2009 12:08 am

The letter game looks pretty nifty. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Harlow » Sun May 31, 2009 1:23 am

Thanks so much Zeriab for sharing these games with us! I'm about half-way through the push puzzle game and I really enjoy it. The random monstrous crab has a frightening voice! LOL -I wasn't expecting that roar! +::lol It must have taken quite some time to develop each level. +::clap

I downloaded and tried running the letter game, but when I tried to install it, I got this message:
"RGSS102E.dll could not be found" Any ideas?
Harlow
Explorer

Postby Zeriab » Sun May 31, 2009 6:34 am

@Indi: Thanks :)

@Harlow: I am glad you enjoy it. Note that if you hold down shift and then try to talk to the crab something happens ;)
About the letter minigame I forgot to include that file. You can either copy it from the push puzzles or download it from this link: http://bb.xieke.com/files/collect_letters1.zip
Checkout my game Desecrators
Zeriab
Explorer

Return to Creative Zone