Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Aldorlea Legends *Script*

Aldorlea Legends *Script*

Postby Despero6 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Alright as per request of loof, I am changing aldorlea Legends into an internet "script" [Yes I know that pun sucks]

Hope you guys enjoy...

What's in the RP so far.

=February 13=
+Age of Mayuca's Winter=
-Remora Cliffs, Aldorlea-

Despero: Alright, breaks over...
[Stands and looks around to his surroundings on a narrow ledge]
Despero: Thank Goodness I brought these...
[Pulls out 2 large Ice Picks recently Bought from the traveling clan. he starts scaling the ice when a Banshee Rushes along the cliff through the storm. The banshee rushes toward him shrieking it's trademark scream]
Despero: Damn...
[He unhooks one icepick from the ice to pull out his katana from the sheath on his back. The Banshee continues to rush forward. Then a split second before the two contacted, he thrusts his sword through the banshee and slivers of mist forms on the blade. THen the banshe splits into two and the wind unhooks the second Icepick. He reacts and stabs his blade halfway into the icecliff.]
Despero: *shivers* That was too close.
[He stabs the right icepick then sheathes Myushi, his katana. He then continues to climb]
Despero: Almost there.
[At the top, a large tower stands in the middle of the ice field.
He pulls his scarf tighter around his neck. The Tower is guarded by 10 soliders outside. Multiple openings dot the tower.]
Despero: (Hmm, archer balconies)
[He lays down a small cylinder and covers it with snow. THen, he dashes toward the tower, both Myushi and a shorter katana drawn. Some of the archers fire on him, buzzing by a centimeter over his head. He crouches down and makes a jump for the tower's shear stone wall. He stabbes the stone wall with myushi then speeds up the shear wall, careful not to put too much pressure on the stone wall. When he nears the top of the tower, he throws myushi into the threshold of the topmost balcony and stabs the other katana into the wall. Using that katana as a step, he jumps toward the balcony and grabs myushi, swinging into the room.]
Despero: Alright Vizero, show yourself.
Vizero: Hmmm... THe Grand Bladesman... how honored I am to meet your aquaintance.
Despero: [Rises his blade] Cut the crap Vizero, where's Schilt...
Vizero: I'm afraid if I tell you, I'll have to kill you... because, well... he's in hell...
Despero: What?
Vizero: It seems Schilt suffered an accident... a rather, staged accident to be exact.
Despero: You killed him?
Vizero: Surprised? Hmm... it wasn't long before I usurped the throne from that brainless oaf of a king. You wanted a little payback with schilt, well you got one. But no one must know of this so now, well, you know the rest.
[Vizero raises his hand as energy builds up in his hand. Despero backflips as a wave of energy slashes the air under him. He takes out a ball of metal and throws it. Then jumps out the windo grabbing the other katana on the way out. The tower explodes, sending him flying. He lands in the snow, skidding to a halt face down in the snow, flipping a switch on the cylinder, then fell into unconsiousness.]

=February 14=
+Age of Mayuca's Winter+
-Castle Dormitories of the Myst Castle-

[Despero Slowly opens his eyes to the light from the window.]
Kiana: Despero!!! Oh thank goodness your alright. The patrol party saw the beacon you set off. You got a broken rib, so it'll be a while before any more raging escapades. What did you do, try to fly?
[He manages to force a grin]
Despero: More or less.... *wince*
Kiana: So ... *soaks a cloth in a bowl* why the dashing into the mountains, you know that territory belongs to Schilt.
Despero: Not anymore. *Struggles to sit up*, Vizero's the new ruler...
[Kiana accidentaly knocks the bowl on the ground.]
Kiana: Sweet Yveen!!! What happened?!
Despero: VIzero Staged a coup it seems. Recently By the looks of it.
Kiana: How did you...
Despero: One of The Trusty landmines that the Traveling Clan's bazaar got from Metrolia it seems.
Kiana: Then Vizero's dead? My goodne--
Despero: Not dead, I know that, he must have used an egress certificate to get to the ground floor, *Exhales sharply* but he left a goodbye present first.
[He pointed to his backside, blisters marked his back.]
Kiana: You have to tell the queen at ONCE!
Despero: Later... now, *looks at his injuries swathed in bandages* i need to rest... thank you Kiana.
[Despero drifts back to sleep...]

=February 14=
+Age of Mayuca's Winter+
-Castle Dormitories of the Myst Castle-

[Despero Jerks awake]
Despero: [Someone's in the castle]
[Grabs Myushi and heads out into the hallway]
Despero: ...SHOW YOURSELF!!!

*silence*

Despero: Alright then...

[waves Myushi through the silence, a figure moves through the distortion. Despero tackles him to the ground]

Despero: Who are you...
Despero6 - Usukuragari no Idaten ...
ImageImage

Despero6
DreamLord of Myst

Re: Aldorlea Legends *Script*

Postby loof123 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:33 pm

So you listened to my advice??? I didn't think you would. Anyway it's good.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Despero6 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 pm

=February 15=
+Age of Mayuca's Winter=
-Hall-

Jya: Hello Joe...
Despero: Jyarceus, What are you doing here?
Jya: I overheard you talking with Kiana, so Vizero's taken the Tower eh?
Despero: That's right.
Jya: Well, It's about time I had a new espionage mission, Lord Renald has some of us on guard duty. Care to make it includable for black ops?
Despero: Sorry, you knowing this already make things dangerous, I'm going to talk to Alexandra, maybe she'll know what to do.
Jya: Fine By moi, but don't be surprised when I'm not here...
Despero: Deal, just don't expect a pardon for going awol when you get back.
Jya: [scoff]
[Jya dissappears into the shadows of the hall]

-Throne Room-

Despero: You're highness, I would like to speak to you about Vizero.
[The Queen seems concerned]
Queen Alexandra: What of him.
Despero: He's overthrown the tower.
Alexandra: What?
Despero: He killed the Hierarch of that region and Claimed the Tower's Throne. I'm not sure that this bodes well for the region. Maybe we should call a meeting for all the other regions.
Alexandra: No, It's too risky, I know Vizero, he tried to lead the Country behind Schilt's back, now that he's got the entire military force, including Schilt's shady Dark knights under Vizero's command, a war will be irresistable to him.
Despero: So what should we do?
Alexandra: You should speak with lord Renald about this. Please be careful.
Despero: Yes, your majesty.

-Lord Renald's Room-

Despero: Good Evening Sir.
Lord Renald: Good Evening... man you are one crazy jackwagon, taking on the Tower.
Despero: I know sir, but I had to find out the truth.
Lord Renald: well the truth got you a faceplant in a pile of snow. But I can't hold it against you. The turth also means that we're in some deep horse dung here. So here's what I want you to do, take two team members and find out what Vizero's Next move is. If I'm reading this correctly, Vizero spent over 20 million gold reseaching Destructive magic and Heavy weapons. We found that burn mark on your back could only have come from the Green Laser Spell, a spell only able to master by the elves of the sun In Indinera. That's not good, it means he must have found a way to learn interclass destruction spells. If you can, bring back some schematics.
Despero: Yes sir.
[Walks into the hall to find jyarceus behind the door.]
Despero: Jyarceus, your coming with me.
Jya: Great, Pick a random Person and let's get out of here.
Despero: Hold up, don't forget after You're last black ops mission Brutus had your weapons under lock and key.
Jya: Oh yeah... must have slipped my mind being on guard duty for so long.
Despero: *sigh* [Angry] You massacred the entire enemy base!!! Brutus thought you needed to learn mission objectives first, body count second. Well, at least that's what he told me.
Jya: Still going on about that are you?
Despero: You're Lucky you have black ops rank.
Jya: Luck's got nothing to do with it.
Despero: Let's go...

-Armory-

Brutus: Alright, Jyarceus, but another onslaught like your last black ops and you'll have to pay me big just to even look at it again.
Jya: Cross My heart. +::biggrin
Brutus: Sorry Despero, part of Myushi got melted, what the hell happened?
Despero: I'll let the doctor explain it to you...
Brutus: *Pheh* Fine by me, here's a katana, fine quality steel mix, a bit shorter than myushi, but it came with a pair. The Merchant we bought it from called it Young Twins. There's something speciall about these two, but I'll let you figure it out on your own.
Despero: Alright... Thanks.
Brutus: No Problem.

-Bolagrius's Room-
Despero: How do you like the new castle wing.
Bolagrius: A little too polished, I managed to skid Axl across the room.
Despero: Well, you'll won't have to burden with that any longer, we're moving out.
Bolagrius: Just lemme get Axl.
[Goes to a chest where he pulls out a giant blade with cloth swathed around it.]
Bolagrius: Here's Axl, all ten feet of Him...
Despero: We're headed on horse part of the way, so be careful with that.
Bolagrius: Suuurree....

|Vizero egressed to the bottom of the tower once he fired a green laser, so he's still probably residing inside the tower, just on the basement level. tunnels were precisely dug inside the mountain range so as not to have the whole cliff crack off. Not far from the tower is the Cascade Villa, a barrier surrounds the entire city that keeps the cold weather out and makes the villa nearly invisible. Both the tower and the villa is connected by tunnels dug below the tower.|

-Kipu canyon-

Despero: We're on foot, this place always spooks the horses. [@horses] Beacon...
[The Horses Travel back to the castle.]
Despero: Stitch told me some Snipers got onto the ridges of the canyon, so keep your head down.
Jyarceus: Can we just keep moving? We already got to move on fo--
[Flash Needle cuts through a piece of stone next to Jya]
Bolagrius: GET DOWN!
[Thousands of Arrows head toward their position. Despero Ducks along with Jya. Bolagrius Unsheaths Axl and Jumps Infront of the two. Axl Morps into a metal lotus that cuts the arrows as they impact on Axl.]
Despero: Wait for it...
[The Barrage stops]
Despero: Go!!!
[The Three Dash through the canyon as arrows land near the ground. Twenty Bladesman block the three, aura blades drawn. Jya Takes out two Chakras.]
Jya: Let's DANCE!!!
ImageImage

Despero6
DreamLord of Myst

Postby jyarceus1993 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:03 pm

WOW...It's awesome,Despero XD +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o +::YAY +::YAY +::biggrin

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE +::biggrin

Keep updating this topic,PLEASE! +::biggrin
Spoiler: show

La shai'a waqi'on motlaq bal kollon momken-Altair
jyarceus1993
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Despero6 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:14 pm

oh thank goodness... for a second when i saw your post, I thought you were going to say I made you out of character.

=February 15=
+Age of Mayuca's Winter=
-Kipu Canyon-
[Jya holds Both Chakra's Behind His back, and Brings the chackra's forward, making them roll on the ground like wheels. The Chakras cut down the bladesman and make a clear path]
Jya: Let's keep going, They're not going to wait for us...
[The three continue, arrows still fired from the ridges above, then a break in fire as two Heavy Armors skid down from the ridge. They bring up two cannons strapped to their backs]
Despero: Get BACK NOW!!! Find Some cover!!!
[Despero Draws his katanas and Crosses them. The Cannons Fire. In one 75th of a second, he twists the katana's so that they lay on top of each other in a horizontal cross. Flicking his wrists, he brings the flat edges of the katana in a swatting motion, redirecting the cannon shells toward the surrounding ridgewalls. The ridgewalls crumble and bring down the snipers with them.]
Despero: Thanks Brutus...
[Despero charges at them, crossing the Katanas behind his back and cleaving the Heavy Armors in half.]
Despero: Let's go before they call reinforcements.
[Bolagrius and Jya break cover. They walk until they get to a rise in the canyon's bottom leading to the mountains.]
Despero: There's a reason why the villa's in the mountains. The Ambushes get more deadly, banshees usually reside on the cliffs leading to the tower, so be ready.
Bolagrius: What makes you think we are scared of banshees?
Despero: I'm not saying you'll be scared, you just have to beat them fast or they WILL knock you off the cliff, and it's a long fall to th bottom...
Jya: Well, just one more question... Got Picks?
ImageImage

Despero6
DreamLord of Myst

Return to Creative Zone