Re: My Photoshops

Postby Gin » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:52 am

You live in a beautiful place full of historical value benjy!^^
And that lake looks really cool. Do you swim in it when summer comes?! +:oops:
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby benjy96 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:22 am

I don't live in Salida, dear. I've just been going there every summer for about four years. We're trying to move there though.

But the lake, however, is where I live. And no, I don't swim in it. I don't like swimming in natural water sources... I fear snakes and germs.

Plus my dad said that the carnies bathe in it when they come in every Fall... +::surrender
Image My Neocities home page.
“He that would live in peace & at ease, Must not speak all he knows or judge all he sees.” Poor Richard's Almanack, 1736
benjy96
DreamLord of Myst

Postby <3Benoit » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:50 pm

benjy96 wrote:@Cierra: Thanks! +::kiss

@Kylie: You do realize I can barely fight and by doing that I would just be asking to be drown in the lake. +::cry Thanks for wishing for my demise. +::biggrin

Yeah, I probably should have told you before, we're out to kill you. +::biggrin
Did you notice I changed these words?
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Gin » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:06 pm

benjy96 wrote:I don't live in Salida, dear. I've just been going there every summer for about four years. We're trying to move there though.

But the lake, however, is where I live. And no, I don't swim in it. I don't like swimming in natural water sources... I fear snakes and germs.

Plus my dad said that the carnies bathe in it when they come in every Fall... +::surrender

You dont like going to the beach benjy?! +:::| (im not good at geography, so i dont really know if there are beaches where you are- -') And to a swimming pool?! You like swimming pools?!^^
We here have many carnies and carnivals, although im not really sure where they go when the shows are over. +:::| They just stay when x-mas arrives and then go away and only return the year after. I wonder what they do the rest of the year... +::Dunno
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby benjy96 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:01 am

I'm fine with chlorinated swimming pools, I just don't like being in the water with the snakes, fish and God knows what else. :/

There's a small beach by the lake, but I'm far away from any oceans.
“He that would live in peace & at ease, Must not speak all he knows or judge all he sees.” Poor Richard's Almanack, 1736
benjy96
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Gin » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:22 am

:( You´re right...i didnt thought about snakes(also because we here dont have poisonous ones and we dont see many of the others either). When the summer comes and the heatwaves, places with water rocks! +::lol
Besides the snakes and all, is the lake poluted?? +:::|
By the way, the pic with the hotel palace reminds me a lot of some tv series places.^^I think they get many ideas from beautifull places they have visited, and the places you chosen to take pics are really something.(that and your talent, make a great combination) +::shhhh
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby benjy96 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Thank you for the compliment. +::lol

And no, the lake is not polluted.
benjy96
DreamLord of Myst

Postby benjy96 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:24 am

Are you afraid of the dark..?
You'll have to click the direct link to see the full image with the ghost.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 4s926i.jpg
benjy96
DreamLord of Myst

Postby benjy96 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Boots. +::heart

Not much to say about this one. Just a sudden moment of creativity.
benjy96
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Gin » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 pm

:) Are you considering following something related with arts in school benjy?^^a I think you would be very sucessfull in those areas and it would help you develop a lot of hidden skills. +::shhhh
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby benjy96 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Alas, no. I am homeschooled. :(

My last school was artistically challenged anyway. They had no photography classes like I wanted, they just had Arts and Crafts (which was more like "fill in these colouring sheets and get graded").
benjy96
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Gin » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:23 pm

benjy96 wrote:Alas, no. I am homeschooled. :(

My last school was artistically challenged anyway. They had no photography classes like I wanted, they just had Arts and Crafts (which was more like "fill in these colouring sheets and get graded").

+:::| Homeschooled?!
You learn things at home? :) Who teaches you things? Do you learn a sport like...a martial art or something...or is it just things from books?! :) I never knew anyone that was homeschooled. Do you like it? Is it cool?! +:oops: Fell free to trow me a cookie for me to shut up, or...you can answer a few!^^
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby briony » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:25 am

Hi Benjy, we have homeschooling here in Australia too as well as "school of the air"where children from the Outback learn via the radio schools.It is much better now with more modern technology
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby benjy96 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:42 am

Gin wrote:
benjy96 wrote:Alas, no. I am homeschooled. :(

+:::| Homeschooled?!
You learn things at home? :) Who teaches you things? Do you learn a sport like...a martial art or something...or is it just things from books?! :) I never knew anyone that was homeschooled. Do you like it? Is it cool?! +:oops: Fell free to trow me a cookie for me to shut up, or...you can answer a few!^^

Yes, I do. I learn by myself. My father gave me a few sites where I could learn different subjects (Algebra, Ancient History, Biology, U.S. Government, JaveScript, Music theory, Latin, etc..) though he doesn't teach me, I do all my own studying. No real work. As for martial arts, I've been studying Judo, but just as a hobby. It's kind of cool, it allows me to work at my own pace. But I don't get as much social interaction outside of Facebook and emails. And don't worry, I have no problem answering questions. If you have any more, just ask me. I'm an open book.

briony wrote:Hi Benjy, we have homeschooling here in Australia too as well as "school of the air"where children from the Outback learn via the radio schools.It is much better now with more modern technology

Oh, yes, I believe I've heard of something like that. One of my old teachers taught a Computer Ed. class at my school, but she also had a video transmission that went to a school a few miles away so she could teach them at the same time.
benjy96
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:48 am

I Austria homeschooling is possible too but then the kids have to participate in official public tests every so often (once a year? ... dunno) to make sure their progress is as good as the one of normally schooled children.
Cassiopeia
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Zone