+::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: RPG Maker XP Sprites

Postby Enso » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:11 am

LOL Indeed Gin, you're very funny! I can totally picture that happening! +::biggrin
And as you can all have a look there, Indinera also has a soft spot for lolcat pics! ;)
Enso
Mercenary

Postby Gin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:10 am

Indinera wrote:You should post your homemade LOLcats there lol

http://www.ensorcelled.org/?page_id=4/c ... e-month-1/

+::wizard

I went to see that link and it has so many cool images! I laughed a lot...Thanks^^When I have more time I´ll go there and put a lolcat too!^^

I can totally picture that happening!

+::lol Poor kitty! Eh!Eh! xD
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby <3Benoit » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:42 pm

@Kylie, only when you haven't been doing your share!

@Gin, LOL! But I wouldn't have forgotten to get the kitty. +::biggrin
Did you notice I changed these words?
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Gin » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:31 am

<3Benoit wrote:@Kylie, only when you haven't been doing your share!

@Gin, LOL! But I wouldn't have forgotten to get the kitty. +::biggrin

Yes, you have to always take care of the kitty.^^They are so funny...
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby <3Benoit » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Are you a fellow cat-worshiper? (of course, I don't REALLY worship them. xD)
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Gin » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:32 am

<3Benoit wrote:Are you a fellow cat-worshiper? (of course, I don't REALLY worship them. xD)

+:::| I dont worship animals, i just like them and treat them with respect and love!^^ Pets are like people(the bones get tired with age and they like confort too^^).I like all kinds of animals. Had many fishes, 7 black cats,pidgens, recently a bunny(but not the gigantic bunny from when i was little), 2 iguanas, a dog, a turtle, 2 turtle-doves, a lot of hamsters and mice in general...etc.^^
My first pet was a chichen!I put a leash on her for us to go take walks and I liked her so much...She had amazing brown tender eyes(And i was 8^^)...and then my grandmother cooked my chicken(it was so sad) +::cry

But about animals i like them all! +:oops:
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby <3Benoit » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Gin wrote:
<3Benoit wrote:Are you a fellow cat-worshiper? (of course, I don't REALLY worship them. xD)

+:::| I dont worship animals, i just like them and treat them with respect and love!^^ Pets are like people(the bones get tired with age and they like confort too^^).I like all kinds of animals. Had many fishes, 7 black cats,pidgens, recently a bunny(but not the gigantic bunny from when i was little), 2 iguanas, a dog, a turtle, 2 turtle-doves, a lot of hamsters and mice in general...etc.^^
My first pet was a chichen!I put a leash on her for us to go take walks and I liked her so much...She had amazing brown tender eyes(And i was 8^^)...and then my grandmother cooked my chicken(it was so sad) +::cry

But about animals i like them all! +:oops:

(LOL, I did say I don't mean literal worship)

Your grandmother cooked your pet?!
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Gin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:12 pm

+:::| Well, technically it was hers, because it was a chicken from her chicken stable(or how we call the place where the chickens live)...She didnt gave the chicken to me, but she didnt mind me making a pet out of the chicken. The thing is...the chicken got fat(a lot more than the others because i would feed her like a queen...cookies and stuff)...So eventually one day there was no more chicken...She told me the chicken had runned away, and i told her i would never eat meat again.^^ and here we are now... :)
She did the same one year later with my gigantic bunny, so i told her I would never eat any kind of fish again!(after that she stopped doing these things, and realized i was serious).^^' After that all went well with my pets, and im still a vegetarian... +::lol
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby briony » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Gin wrote:+:::| Well, technically it was hers, because it was a chicken from her chicken stable(or how we call the place where the chickens live)...She didnt gave the chicken to me, but she didnt mind me making a pet out of the chicken. The thing is...the chicken got fat(a lot more than the others because i would feed her like a queen...cookies and stuff)...So eventually one day there was no more chicken...She told me the chicken had runned away, and i told her i would never eat meat again.^^ and here we are now... :)
She did the same one year later with my gigantic bunny, so i told her I would never eat any kind of fish again!(after that she stopped doing these things, and realized i was serious).^^' After that all went well with my pets, and im still a vegetarian... +::lol

As a child, I too had chickens as pets but they ended up as Sunday roasts when they grew bigger. Cannot eat rabbit at all owing to my father always telling me it was cat especially when my cat went missing+: +::cry
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Gin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:59 am

^^' Farm pets is always a little complicated, because although we look at a chicken and see a "dog"...the others will always look at it and see the chicken!- -' the same happens with bunnies and other eating animals on farms.

Sometimes adults dont realize what they are doing untill they already done it!^^' About cats and rabbits, the teeth are very diferent.- -' Cats have meat eating teeths, rabbits have not(they dont have canines for example).

Rabbits have very funny teeth!^^Did you know rabbits have continuously growing molars in addition
to incisors?!Eh!Eh!
And dont worry, when we shave a cat(not that we would actually do that, but if we did)...its not a bunny under it...its more like a:
+::lol +::lol +::lol
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby briony » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:49 am

Extremely funny Gin+:: +::Thumbup +::Thumbup +::lol
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby <3Benoit » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Gin wrote:^^' Farm pets is always a little complicated, because although we look at a chicken and see a "dog"...the others will always look at it and see the chicken!- -' the same happens with bunnies and other eating animals on farms.

Sometimes adults dont realize what they are doing untill they already done it!^^' About cats and rabbits, the teeth are very diferent.- -' Cats have meat eating teeths, rabbits have not(they dont have canines for example).

Rabbits have very funny teeth!^^Did you know rabbits have continuously growing molars in addition
to incisors?!Eh!Eh!
And dont worry, when we shave a cat(not that we would actually do that, but if we did)...its not a bunny under it...its more like a:
+::lol +::lol +::lol

When animals eat cats, they're actually eating little boys?! +::biggrin
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Gin » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:34 pm

<3Benoit wrote: When animals eat cats, they're actually eating little boys?! +::biggrin

Animals that eat cats?! +::surrender what kind of animal would eat a fluffy cat?! +:::|

...You mean alf?! +:::| Well, i think that when alf tries to eat a cat...it is really a cat!^^'(but i dont think he is ever successful in eating it). +::shhhh
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:47 pm

I don't like ALF! +::grrr
Cassiopeia
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Zone