Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Wandmaster

Wandmaster

Postby BobKraus » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:55 am

Wandmaster is a really good all-text (mouse-click only - no typing) freeware fantasy adventure game that I designed and programmed. I'm an amateur programmer and avid gamer. I've played about 200 games (single-player PC only) mostly RPG and Adventure. I've been playing for over 20 years, since 1987 (I'm an old man, retired, so I have plenty of time!) Rated PG-13.

You can download Wandmaster 100% FREE from my website:
http://www.geocities.com/bob_kraus_2000/WANDMASTER.html

------------
WANDMASTER takes place in a fantasy world of Wizards and Magic. You are an Apprentice Wizard (yes!) on a Quest (of course!) to recover an Artifact (what else?) which was stolen from the King (who else?) by (you guessed it!) an Evil Wizard. In the course of your adventure you encounter (guess what!) Elves, Giants, Goblins, Fairies, a Mad Dwarf, a mean Ogre, a Dragon and many other characters and animals. You get to explore a Dungeon, a Forest, a Mine, many caves, and (of course) a Black Tower! You also get to use over a 100 different objects including over a dozen magic wands and amulets.

Now in this game you do have to die many times in order to finish. [ Personally, I like that! If you don't go play something else!] If you do die, or at any other time, there is a Restore to the Last Location feature which acts as an undo function. There are also situations where you will do something that makes it impossible to finish (and you might not even know it!) However, this is compensated by a Restore to a Safe Position feature which sends you to a previous position from which you can finish. Also, by just accessing this feature (without using it) you can tell how many moves back you will be sent. (However, sometimes you can also be sent back from a safe position, so you can't really be sure your current position is unsafe, only that any position you are sent back to is safe.) Of course the game also includes the standard Save and Load features.
-------------------
BobKraus
Peasant

Return to Creative Zone