Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S WITCH HUNT IS OUT!!!!

ALDORLEA'S WITCH HUNT IS OUT!!!!

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:10 pm

WITCH HUNT

$19.99

Image Image

Image Image

If you have been missing the "old Aldorlea style" (and a game fully made by me), Witch Hunt is for you - and for all lovers of games like Laxius Force, Millennium, Moonchild or The Book of Legends!

Make sure to check out the "guide sample" which serves also as an introductory "Instructions Manual".
http://aldorlea.org/Guides/Witch-Hunt-Official-Guide-SAMPLE.pdf

Note: If you want to make the screen brighter and/or the battles faster, you can do so from the Options Menu.

STORY:

Welcome to Ravenshire, the land of curses, tricks and undead spirits.

The Devil Witch, a feared scaremonger, has put everybody tightly shut in the warm comfort of their homes, while outside rain doesn't seem like it will ever stop.
You are Cybel, a witch of noble descent, and you know the Devil Witch is just another tale to keep people in check. But one day, as you're meeting your boyfriend in the streets of your hometown, the impossible happens, as he is turned into a clucking chicken - one of the Devil Witch's signature curses.

Could she be real? Do you have what it takes to go after her and reverse the curse on your boyfriend? Do you have the courage to face down terror and evil? Can you deal with all that the Devil Witch can throw at you?
Enter a unique, amazing adventure and find out!

FEATURES:

* 25 hours of addictive gameplay
* Answer questions to customize your game
* Play up to 9 characters in a unique, enthralling atmosphere
* Great production values and innovative skills upgrading with levels
* Mouse control & Auto-Saving
* 4 modes of difficulty & New Game+
* 46 legendary creatures to hunt down
* 16 Relics to discover and 10 Sidequests to complete
* Aldorlea's vintage style (The Book of Legends, Laxius Force)
* 85-page strategy guide available

SCREENSHOTS:

HAVE FUN!! +::wizard +::clap +::wizard +::Dance

PS: for questions you may have about this game, please post a new thread in its dedicated forum rather than using this thread (it's fine to comment, show your interest, support or joy in this thread etc. just better to ask for help in a new topic):
viewforum.php?f=220

Thanks in advance!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: ALDORLEA'S WITCH HUNT IS OUT!!!!

Postby D-Squall » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Oh, and here I was thinking "I'll check the forum to see if it's out" and here it is. +::clap
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:12 pm

D-Squall wrote:Oh, and here I was thinking "I'll check the forum to see if it's out" and here it is. +::clap

+::clap +::clap +::clap
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby littlebro » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:19 pm

Not going to bother with the demo, I'm just getting it.

btw, those screen shots are lovely.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:24 pm

littlebro wrote:Not going to bother with the demo, I'm just getting it.

btw, those screen shots are lovely.

Thank you very much. Come back to tell me how you like it once you've played it! ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Wow, that was a fast release.
Installing... +::YAY
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Tomas wrote:Wow, that was a fast release.
Installing... +::YAY

Some are late, some are a bit late, I was two weeks early aha.
Won't happen all the time, so enjoy! :razz:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:38 pm

I can't download the game. Never happened with any of Aldorlea's games. I click on "Download", and a window with "Aldorlea.com" opens for a split second and then disappears. Then, after quite a long time, The "open" and "save" tab comes up. I click on "save as", but get a message, telling me that the demo exe couldn't be downloaded.

I have tried it several times, and sometimes it manages to download the demo, but when it's done, I am told that the files have not been downloaded. Now, it could be because Norton is preventing me from downloading this brand-new game, which doesn't have a publisher's signature. Usually, I used to get a warning that this is a new game and not many people have downloaded it yet, etc. But now I can't even download the contents.

--- --- ---

PS: I just tried to download another Aldorlea game, and this one doesn't download either, which is strange, because it's an older game. This happens with the IE11 browser.

Using my Google Chrome browser, clicking on "download" will also bring up the aldorlea.com window for a split second, and then it also takes a while until the "save" tab comes up, and when I click on it, the file that comes up on my computer while it downloads is called "Unconfirmed 408951.crdownload". Because the download is very very slow (over an hour), I decided to forget about the game for the moment and try again in a week or two.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:50 pm

I can't download the game. Never happened with any of Aldorlea's games. I click on "Download", and a window with "Aldorlea.com" opens for a split second and then disappears. Then, after quite a long time, The "open" and "save" tab comes up. I click on "save as", but get a message, telling me that the demo exe couldn't be downloaded.

Works fine for me.
Can you still download TKH?
http://aldorlea.org/thekingsheroes.php

I have tried it several times, and sometimes it manages to download the demo, but when it's done, I am told that the files have not been downloaded. Now, it could be because Norton is preventing me from downloading this brand-new game, which doesn't have a publisher's signature. Usually, I used to get a warning that this is a new game and not many people have downloaded it yet, etc. But now I can't even download the contents.

Please try a few other games and see if you're getting the same thing?

PS: I just tried to download another Aldorlea game, and this one doesn't download either, which is strange, because it's an older game. This happens with the IE11 browser.

Ah, problem "solved". Well not really, but now it doesn't have anything to do with WH in particular.
Might be some anti-virus crap as usual.

Using my Google Chrome browser, clicking on "download" will also bring up the aldorlea.com window for a split second, and then it also takes a while until the "save" tab comes up, and when I click on it, the file that comes up on my computer while it downloads is called "Unconfirmed 408951.crdownload". Because the download is very very slow (over an hour), I decided to forget about the game for the moment and try again in a week or two.

Maybe ask someone to download it for you?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:29 pm

I am happy to say that I was now able to download the game, but only on Google Chrome not IE, and it downloaded fast this time. Thank goodness. Played the game for a while, and like it so far. A pity about the invisible enemies, although I am starting to get used to them. Can do lots of looting in this game. +::Thumbup

--- --- ---

Edited to add: I saw in another thread that the game crashes when in a fight. I was just fighting this werewolf/frog thing that sprouds 4 or 5 little heads. When I was killing the last head, the game froze and a long list of error messages came up, and one of the things said that something was missing, and if this kind of error continues to use F8 to get out. I clicked on the red cross of the error message, and was able to continue from there and this time was able to finish the fight without problems. I wasn't able to put the game into window mode while it was frozen so I wasn't able to get a pic of it.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:50 pm

A pic is essential though, otherwise I can't know what's going on.
"Something is missing" makes no sense, if you can retry and that time nothing is missing. +::Dunno
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:51 pm

BTW you can get a pic even in full screen mode, just press "Print Screen" then paste it in any picture program (like Paint).
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Sorry, I am not starting the game again. It was the first boss, I think. It sprouted those 3-eye monsters.

BTW, I am not buying this game just now. I know that the British Pound has gone down, but at the moment, buying anything that originally uses US Dollars, as on this site, costs too much.

Also, I am always using a UK Finance Currency converter, which gives me the up-to-date conversions, and from what they say, $20.00 is equal to £16.40, but when I click on the "Buy" button here, the amount comes to £17.77. Then there is the 20% tax, which is £3.55 = £21.32.

For the $20 games on here I used to pay £13.82 + VAT £2.76 = £16.58. That's just an example, sometimes it was a few pennies less. So, having to pay nearly an extra £5.00 right now is just not good enough, especially since I am not that good with RPGs and often don't even finish the games.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby GrannyC » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:07 pm

I love it!!!! Since Indy told me that he was going to lighten the screen for us old ladies (who have been a fan of his since almost the beginning at the turn of the century) I didn't even download the demo. I just went ahead and bought the game and guide as I know he is trustworthy.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:26 pm

Thank you, and very happy to hear that you love it :D
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Next

Return to Witch Hunt - Help and Questions