Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Microsoft Window 7

Re: Microsoft Window 7

Postby AuntIggy » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:02 am

I had windows Vista and put windows 7 on it. mine is 32bit and I've had absolutely no problem with the games other than Millenium 2 and my characters locked going in one position 3 times in one night. Each time I had to reboot the computer.
Depending on your machine and what you had on it is what decides wether or not you can put 32 or 64 bit. From what I can tell, 64 is supposedly better for gaming, but there are less problems with 32 bit.
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby gunmis » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:32 am

i have no problems playing any games with my Window 7 Professional 64bit, except games made with RPG Maker XP
Tremble mere mortals the DARK MAGE is among you.
gunmis
Wanderer

Postby AuntIggy » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:23 pm

I went on line and there are several links from others who have the same issue. You might be able to find an answer as to how to get around this so you can play your games. :)

Here is one link I found: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compat ... &os=64-bit

I entered it as: playing rpg maker xp on windows7 64 bit and this and several others came up. This I believe goes to microsoft, but there are others.
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Previous

Return to Let's Discuss about Games