Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Dawn's Light

Dawn's Light

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:00 am

DAWN'S LIGHT

$19.99!

Image Image

He lost everything...

After losing everyone he ever loved, Harvey is driven to revenge... but will his hatred cause him to become no different than the ones he is trying to stop?

Dawn's Light features tons of enthralling puzzles, unique dungeon designs, an epic storyline and an intuitive journal system. Explore over 25 islands across 5 different continents in this massive quest.

• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: EE's "brother": Dawn's Light

Postby goodlady » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:18 pm

:) :) :) this is a great game am doing it now and it just so good even my husband is playing and he is new to rpg type games keep them coming i also did EE and loved it i have also done all the aveyond games am waiting for the next one to come out
PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING THEY ARE GREAT
goodlady
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:24 pm

PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING THEY ARE GREAT

Battle of the Millennium in 2 days lol

how awesome is that? 8) +::YAY
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby brain162 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:43 pm

[size=150I have played part way through Dawn's Light.When you get to the first puzzle, thats when it has flaws. But the mfg of the game was kind enough to fix it and I am still moving somewhat. GREAT RPG GAME that we will all enjoy!!! :) :) 8) ][/size]
brain162
Explorer

Postby goodlady » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:54 pm

:) :) :) yes i found flaw when i went back to granddad after doing church potal so i just reinstall game and it fixed it great game
goodlady
Wanderer

Postby pitir » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:00 pm

This is a great game. It's brilliant and hilarious. The music is soo nice. The puzzles are smart but not overwhelming. It is soo much fun. I think this is the best game I've ever played.
pitir
Peasant

Postby MONCHA5 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:42 am

HELPPP.when he goes to save the grandad and met victor it appears a window "unable to find file graphics´pictures/le.png" what I have to do???
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 am

goodlady wrote::) :) :) yes i found flaw when i went back to granddad after doing church potal so i just reinstall game and it fixed it great game

how do you reinstall the game???
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby johnwzrd » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Hey guys, glad you're all enjoying the game +::YAY

Anybody who has this problem, just download and install this small patch and within 30 seconds you'll be back in the game.http://e1.simplecdn.net/johnwizard/DawnsLight-Le-Fix.exe +::Dance
johnwzrd
Peasant

Postby twickers » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Is there a forum anywhere for this game? I'm stuck in a couple of places and could do with some help. IE Where do I find the five glowing embers?
twickers
Peasant

Postby johnwzrd » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi, we have a forum at http://johnwizard.com/forums/ with a ton of hints, tips, discussion etc.

As for the burning embers, you get those in a later dungeon. You'll know which one when you get up to it.

john +::wizard
(john wizard)
johnwzrd
Peasant

Postby RPGeez » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:25 pm

This was a fun and funny game with lots of challenging puzzles and humorous dialogue.

Some of the puzzles were really challenging especially the block moving and boulder puzzles.

It took me a long time to find all the artifacts, rare fishes and those decrypted letters.

My favorite part was the the quiz challenge and special guests on stage.

I would like to see more games like this because it was well designed, very humorous, lots of fun quests and great battles.

This is another game that is up there with other games I have played such as the Laxius games, Millennium and 3 Stars of Destiny.

Great game John Wizard

Geez +::Thumbup
RPGeez
Ranger

Re: Dawn's Light

Postby Runaway » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:54 am

I have a slight problem...I started playing this game a little while ago but had to stop for some time due to time issues and now that I'm playing it again I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing! I believe the last thing I did was the Pirate Mines or the Haunted Farms (whichever of those two was last)...I looked in my journal and it gave me some side quests but for starters I can't remember where the ninja guy said he was or really what I'm supposed to be doing. I just spent thirty minutes walking around and talking to people on nearly every island to try and figure out what I'm supposed to do and it's driving me crazy! Help please +::sos

Thanks!!
ImageImage
Runaway
Mercenary

Postby grammy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Here I am back again wondering if this game is Mouse controlled?
It said over at cloud 9 it was????
Thanks
grammy
Bard

Postby wishalot » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Unfortunately, this game doesn't have mouse control. Great game, though.
wishalot
Peasant

Next

Return to Games from other Developers