Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Help

Laxius Help

Postby jobi » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi,, I am new to Laxius and need help with the Vamps and Chests in the Ruins. I am not new with RPGs. Have played all Aveyond games ,,,Millenium,,3 Stars etc.. I am lvl 42 42 and 40. I have used Thunder but keep dying. I have the 12k sword. Now ,,do I really need that shield (in the ruins) or shall I just move on to chapter 2,,, Thanx for any help.. +::sos
jobi
Peasant

Re: Laxius Help

Postby ShadowBlade » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi and welcome here jobi!

We no longer have a help section for the Laxius games here, so I'd recommend asking your question on the official Laxius forum : http://www.laxiusforce.org/phpbb3/ +::Thumbup
ShadowBlade
Mercenary

Postby jobi » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Thanx Shadowblade for your quick responce. Very much appreciated, have a wonderful day. :)
jobi
Peasant

Postby jobi » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Hi,again. Sorry to bother but I went to the Laxius Home page, registered. And have been waiting for key to be sent to my e-mail. Of course when Itry to register again they say name is in use. How long before key is sent. Thanx again
jobi
Peasant

Postby eridani » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 pm

Hi - the details should have been emailed immediately.

I have activated the account for you so you should be able to get on now - sorry for the delay :)
eridani
Ranger

Return to Let's Discuss about Games