Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Doomlord -browsergame

Doomlord -browsergame

Postby drakov » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Hi!

I want to introduce and share the experience of an interesting browsergame called Doomlord. It is originally a game made by Hungarians and adapted to English! :)
I'm not the creator of this game, it is made by a company, but I help them with ideas and proofreading of the English version.

It has an exciting storyline and it's an open-ended game, I especially like the exploring of the vast world and defeating the epic monsters for relics! I've been playing the original Hungarian game more than a year with my clan and it's still not dull!
By the way I don't like browsergames, maybe flashgames, but this game was addicting for me! A rare deed... +::thumright:

If you are interested and you can register here:
http://www.doomlord.net/?kar=4299

I hope I offended no one, but I'm very enthusiastic, I'm proud of this game that I'm contributed a bit. ;-)
Winter Is Coming.
drakov
Bard

Re: Doomlord -browsergame

Postby bobbydaz » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:14 am

I had a quick look at this, it looks interesting and I like the fact that you can come and go as you please and it isn't that time consuming. I will definitely check this out further. :)
bobbydaz
Explorer

Postby AuntIggy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:00 am

I have never played a game like this. I find it fascinating and enjoyable. +::Thumbup
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby AuntIggy » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm

I'm hooked! I'm already a level 4 Doomlady. Thanks for the suggestion!
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby drakov » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:05 pm

I have never played a game like this. I find it fascinating and enjoyable.

Indeed, it differs from the "tipical" browsergames, because it's updated regularly with additions and it has an unique storyline too!
AuntIggy wrote:I'm hooked! I'm already a level 4 Doomlady. Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm happy that you're satisfied the game! More interesting things come from higher levels! :)
Winter Is Coming.
drakov
Bard

Postby AuntIggy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:42 pm

I have just joined a clan. I only wish as the levels grew the amount of soul energy earned did too because the items, skill costs, etc. get more and more costly and there are so many things to use the soul energy for: buildings, skills, pets, weapons, etc. Anyway, I am totally immersed in this game. It is the first thing I check when I get on line.
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Return to Let's Discuss about Games