Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Fav Game

Fav Game

Postby johnboy412000 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Ok so i dunno if anyone has started a topic on this one.Whats yer fav RPG.???

My vote has to go to Everlong it was a well put together game and great graphics with a lot of hard monsters to beat and one thing i liked was the chance to start a new game + after completing the game.Gives you all your weapons and cash etc to start the new game + thus making it more fun and easier to blast monsters to oblivion untill the later levels when it gets as hard as the first time through.Id certainly recommend it if you've never played it cos its free.Sorry Indi gotta do a bit of plugging for our dear friend DJC the maker of Everlong. +::Thumbup +::Thumbup +::Thumbup
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Re: Fav Game

Postby Ladybug » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 pm

I also liked Everlong very much... not sure if I actually finished it since I know the developer added a few more sections... Maybe we can cover it in one of our future reviews for the Magazine!

Anyway, I always tend to prefer whichever game I played last unless of course I didn't like it to begin with. Atm I am totally hooked on Dreamscape - I think it is extremely original and fun to play!
ImageImage
Ladybug
Ranger

Postby johnboy412000 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Yes DJC kept adding new versions to it.The latest can be found on the site.I cant remember what he added now but i do know i enjoyed it that much i went through it 6 times and got fedup on the 7th one.Its well worth checking out though for a freebie its tops.Have enjoyed the games on here that our Indy has made.Laxius Power series was hard but fun and i think ive completed all 3 of em with plenty of good help and tips from this forum.Laxius Force was one that i found really hard and never completed number one or indeed 2.

Has anyone ever tried the Aveyond series of games from Amanda and her team.Fantastic games and again well worth playing.Aveyond one was the best for me i finnished it twice.The others were a little too easy and once was enuff really. +::clap +::clap
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby johns » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:54 am

I had tried Aveyond series It was aveyond 2 really a nice game to play.The graphics and sound is nice, It make me to play continuously.All should try this game at least once. Everlong is also good I had tried it only once and since long I hadn't play it.
johns
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Laxius Force was one that i found really hard and never completed number one or indeed 2.

Even with the walkthroughs +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby bobbydaz » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:37 am

You should definitely aim to finish Laxius Force 1 & 2 with the walkthroughs, it is a lot of fun and the guides are extremely detailed. You shouldn't have a problem with the walkthroughs.

Also if you are interested, on the Laxius Forum website Patojonas has some amazing save files so you can really power through Laxius force 2. There aren't many side quests in this, it is primarily story driven so I was surprised to read your comment (side quests aren't compulsory).

But by all means please dont give up, finishing is highly rewarding. :)
bobbydaz
Explorer

Return to Let's Discuss about Games