Dragon Heart - Chapter Three

Dragon Heart - Chapter Three

Postby DragoonHP » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Author: dragonheartman
Platform: RPG Maker 2003
Demo

Description

Plot:

It was said that our history on the Planet is very short. In fact, our existence has only been recorded on this planet for a little over a century when a brilliant light was said to have created life as we know it. Even though it is against the law to question this theory in public, I can't help to ask WHY? The answer involves me more than I had ever thought possible, and the amount of inquiries I encounter on my adventure is more than enough to make my head spin. For that, I will record my thoughts as they occur to me in a book I will entitle Dragon Heart. What you read might not have actually happened, but it's the truth.

Features:

* Custom Skill Learning System - Win battles to learn spells based on equipped essence.
* Cooking System - Meals you cook have a percentage based on its difficulty and how many meals you've made. Become an iron chef!
* Heavily Edited DBS - The DBS comes complete with a rage system, similar to your FF7 Limit Breaks or FF9 Trance. You guys know the deal, there's a little bar that fills up in battle, and when it fills up, you pretty much annihilate enemies with ease.
* Running System - Hold escape to run. You have a stamina meter that will deplete much slower if you take some time to exercise. If you're feeling really quick, you can compete in races and win some prizes.
* A Trendy Action Command system - Whenever you can open a treasure, press a switch, or talk to an NPC, your action command will react accordingly, notifying you of these situations.
* Dynamic Characters - This is worth mentioning, in my opinion. I tried to put extra emphasis on including character development, and not having my cast of characters be so static. As you play, you will reveal more character relations than you can keep track of.
* Several Minigames and Puzzles - I know you guys love 'em.
* Custom Music - Beautiful and powerful music composed by eternal_renegade for this game!
* Concept Art - Be amazed by Anti Ai-chan's artwork drawn exclusively for Dragon Heart.

Link: http://www.kobrasrealm.net/viewgame.php?id=26&d=1

Forget about the screenshots... for the time being... Anyway... play this game, and I guarantee you will not be l;et down... It has anything a game needs to have... and much more...
If you get struck anywhere in the game (except a puzzle)... please feel free to contact me...
Last edited by DragoonHP on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Writers aren’t exactly people…. they’re a whole bunch of people trying to be one person." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Persistance is the key to success +::biggrin -- DragoonHP
DragoonHP
Paladin

Re: Dragon Heart - Chapter Three

Postby Alikamou » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Sounds interesting +::biggrin It works so will give it a try in a bit. +::Thumbup
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby DragoonHP » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:54 am

You will love it...
"Writers aren’t exactly people…. they’re a whole bunch of people trying to be one person." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

DragoonHP
Paladin

Postby Alikamou » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 am

hope it's not tooo complex +::biggrin can only handle arrows left, right, up, down, enter and esc keys +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby DragoonHP » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Welll... it si a little complex... but I'm sure will handle it...

DragoonHP
Paladin

Postby Alikamou » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:51 pm

+::biggrin will let you know +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby DragoonHP » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Ha... after years of beating around the bush... I finally found the updates of this game...

It is now called Starless Umbra and you can find more details about it here:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/407/

DragoonHP
Paladin

Return to Let's Discuss about Games