40%
Laxius Force III
47%
Millennium 3
13%

Total votes : 15

Your Favorite 2010 Aldorlea Game?

Postby Indinera » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:37 am

Following what Tilly Mint wrote in another topic, I thought of doing it through years of release.
Which game did you like best? ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Your Favorite 2010 Aldorlea Game?

Postby D-Squall » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:43 am

I voted for Laxius Force 3. But in my opinion Laxius Force 3 and Millennium 3 is both awesome.

Laxius Force 3 - I love enormous games, love lots of characters, side-quests are so fun to make, the cutscenes are even more exciting, the big dungeons, the encounter with the Grand Commedanter. That's why I love it so much, and you made so good use of the default resources of the RPGXP that I never seen so good use of it, good job.

Millennium 3 - The graphics are amazing combined with awesome mapping skills, the gorgeous chracters artworks, the easy quests, animal kings are so fantastic to discover and to defeat lol, this is really a game with quality. Good job on this one too. And this was the best Millennium so far, of course that each Millennium is better than the other. +::clap
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby steve » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:07 pm

well, after reading what DSquall wrote, i'm beginning to realize i'm really missing out by having not explored the Laxius series yet, but on the other hand it just makes me look forward to them even more 8). It also makes me feel like maybe i shouldn't vote if i haven't played all the games, but hey, it's only one vote and besides i wanted to voice my suppport for Dreamscape -- that game was one of the most unique and satisfying gaming experiences i've had! Millennium games are always good, goes without saying, but Dreamscape had so many original elements that stay in my mind, and i have fond memories of that game. (I actually got that game for my 7-year-old grandson -- who i play the aveyond series with -- and about halfway through he just looked at me like "what the heck, grandpa?" haha. i finished the game and we played lord of twilight instead.) great work, indinera. +::Thumbup
steve
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:29 am

thank you! :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tilly Mint » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:40 am

I've cast my vote for Dreamscape.
It is unique with a high degree of satisfaction and I enjoyed it tremendously. It is the only game I've attempted to do a second time. I never finished but that is because I got caught up in the other Aldorlea games. I think I prefer the new and I don't have any desire to try a different level, find things I didn't first time round, get the perfect score or whatever.
Asguaard was my first Aldorlea game and I loved having a directional arrow and having an easy mode (which I always play). Having said that both the Millennium series and Laxius Power are tremendous games.
Have a good day.
:)
Tilly Mint
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:54 am

Thanks for your comprehensive feedback :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:09 am

Nothing stands a chance against LF3, an easy poll for me.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby rifle100 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 am

Lf3 is good, but for me it's mm3. Loved the graphics, battle system and story of this part of mm +::YAY
Live Life King Size...!!!

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Alikamou » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:26 am

LF3, but Dreamscape is a close runner up. LF3 had so many twists and turns and it literally brought tears to my eyes at certain points in the game. It's also a real toughie and got me trained enough to complete some other games requiring strategy that I just couldn't finish until my LF3 experience +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby D-Squall » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:12 am

Yup, you're right about what you said about Laxius Force 3. Some tough situations like Random's infection and running away from Titanic, makes us feel like we're there with the characters and feeling the tension that they're feeling. :) One of the many reasons why LF3 is the best game of 2010 for me. +::Thumbup
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Let's Discuss about Games