Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Help with names concieving

Help with names concieving

Postby Coalfisher » Tue May 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi, I enjoyed Laxius Power several years ago and now Im designing my own game and seek help.
Basically Im looking for people who enjoy coming up with names for characters (human, elvish, saurian, dwarven, drake), places (fantasy setting) and factions/cliques. All Im offering in return is your name (and eventually avatar) in the credits scenario.

More info on the project here http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=33210 . Wesnoth is free turn-based tactical strategy game.

Thanks in advance :)
Coalfisher
Peasant

Re: Help with names concieving

Postby D-Squall » Tue May 03, 2011 10:59 pm

I noticed that the game is very medieval, medieval names are very hard to create... hmmm, I'll see about this and then send you a pm. I don't want to post ridiculous names here for everyone to see. +::biggrin
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: Help with names concieving

Postby Coalfisher » Wed May 04, 2011 9:19 am

You can create user account on these forums and post the names forthright there. You (heck, everyone) can help with the ideas too if you are interested. When you will read through the posts there you will notice I used some ideas from the Laxius games and although the setting isnt as epic as in Aldorlea games, I think it is not completely different and may impress even people who enjoyed Laxius Power series.
We (campaign creators) have some basics of the world where the campaign is taking place, but there is a lot of space where everyone can contribute.
Coalfisher
Peasant

Return to Let's Discuss about Games