Ahriman's Prophecy`

Re: Ahriman's Prophecy

Postby grisel1 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:36 am

yeah... ^^
grisel1
Mercenary

Postby rpgriki » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:56 pm

I AM THE MASTER OF THIS GAME AT LEAST! :)
(PLAYED IT LOTS OF TIMES) +::lol
IT WAS MY 1ST RPG AND THEN CAME THE AVEYONDS UNTIL LF1 CAME OUT IN AMARANTHIA! +::sos
THUS, I WILL NOT TELL IT A BAD RPG ,AS IT BROUGHT ME FIRST TO THE WORLD OF RPG'S. +::sos
NOW , I AM A INDY-VOTERTHOUGH. +::YAY
rpgriki
Wanderer

Postby vanijane » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:43 am

rpgriki wrote:I AM THE MASTER OF THIS GAME AT LEAST! :)
(PLAYED IT LOTS OF TIMES) +::lol
IT WAS MY 1ST RPG AND THEN CAME THE AVEYONDS UNTIL LF1 CAME OUT IN AMARANTHIA! +::sos
THUS, I WILL NOT TELL IT A BAD RPG ,AS IT BROUGHT ME FIRST TO THE WORLD OF RPG'S. +::sos
NOW , I AM A INDY-VOTERTHOUGH. +::YAY

Same here, AP was my first RPG but I discovered Aveyond first, did some research and decided to play AP first before Aveyond 1. +::biggrin I still replay every now and then--Jack is SO just lovable! Or may be I just like thieves. +:oops:

Then while I was stuck with no games from Amaranthia, I discovered Indi's games! :razz:
ImageImageImage
vanijane
Adventurer

Postby Alikamou » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:03 am

Found AP after Aveyond 1 & 2. A little confusing on how to work the spells thing, so all I end up doing is straight attack. Haven't completed it yet. I don't think I've reached the half way mark yet, but I know I have to start all over again because of an error in judgement...so I can't open locked chests. Well, we'll see when I actually complete this one. I've played Aveyond 1 & 2 a few times and waited for 3 to come out. Now I'm waiting for 4. Enjoying these rpgs more than puzzles category. Keep 'em coming! Best things since atari and nintendo (which I couldn't play very well). +:oops:
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby RPGeez » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:38 pm

I have played this game and it was very good with about 40 to 50 hours of game play.

If I remember it is an Amaranth game.

There use to be a walk through for this game at their website but I could not access it.

I remember I downloaded it free from Caiman.us which have free RPG games including all the Laxius Power games which I keep on my computer because the Laxius Power games are still masterpieces in my opinion.

Anyone who has played the Laxius Force RPG's I would recommend playing all the Laxius Power trilogy which will give the game player a complete story.

Cheers :)
RPGeez
Ranger

Previous

Return to Let's Discuss about Games