Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

game mode selection -- easy - normal - hard

game mode selection -- easy - normal - hard

Postby margatuti » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 pm

I tried searching for an answer to this question in the forums. But I either get too many results (1400+) or just a few that don't answer my question -- so sorry about asking a question that I'm sure has been asked and answered before...

What are ALL the differences between the 3 (not including story mode) modes of play? I get that:
1) The players stats are different -- 130% - 100% - 70%
2) It also appears that there are more animal kings to kill in hard mode vs normal -- and I'm guessing in easy mode there are fewer animal kings than normal? (I'm playing the MM series -- and have played in normal mode for 1 and 2 -- but might change to hard for 3.)

Are there other differences? Is it harder to locate the secret rooms?

Do these differences hold in other Aldorlea games? I've only played the MM series and I think 3 Stars of Destiny (but that would have been long enough ago that I don't remember it anymore). I tried and don't like Laxius Force -- but some of Aldorlea's other games look promising...
margatuti
Peasant

Re: game mode selection -- easy - normal - hard

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:52 pm

What are ALL the differences between the 3 (not including story mode) modes of play? I get that:
1) The players stats are different -- 130% - 100% - 70%
2) It also appears that there are more animal kings to kill in hard mode vs normal -- and I'm guessing in easy mode there are fewer animal kings than normal? (I'm playing the MM series -- and have played in normal mode for 1 and 2 -- but might change to hard for 3.)

Correct. Hard Mode has the most animal kings.

Are there other differences?

In MM1 you start with more gold too. And there are fewer monsters in easier modes.

Is it harder to locate the secret rooms?

Nope. :)

Do these differences hold in other Aldorlea games?

In fact each game is different. The Book of Legends, Dreamscape, Asguaard and Sylia all come with different modes. These are usually explained in details just before choosing.

I've only played the MM series and I think 3 Stars of Destiny (but that would have been long enough ago that I don't remember it anymore). I tried and don't like Laxius Force -- but some of Aldorlea's other games look promising...

You should give a go to Asguaard and the others I mentioned above. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Let's Discuss about Games