Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

LP1 Savefile

LP1 Savefile

Postby ilsepants » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:31 am

So I've been replaying LP1 and I'm almost done. The only thing left is the 10000 battles quest. And I give up. All my characters are maxed out level-wise and everything is done. But I REALLY want the Sword of Scrolls. I tried downloading a program mentioned on laxiusgames.org to speed things up, but I can't get it to work. Does anyone have a fairly high-powered save ready to go to LP2? I tried to download Pato's save, but it's hosted on MegaUpload, and, well, you can see my problem. Any help would be mucho appreciated! :)
ilsepants
Explorer

Re: LP1 Savefile

Postby Indinera » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:52 am

I don't have any such files anymore, unfortunately.
Have you tried asking there? (laxiusgames)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:01 pm

ilsepants: You can try mine http://www.mediafire.com/?c1460q9211hkcky, but I should add that it's kinda "cheated" - it's from my forth or fifth playthrough, so I modified the Rpg_rt.set file to obtain 99 pieces of Mithril, multiple pieces of some unique equipment (Cockatrix Pendant) and so on.
Random is equipeed with Sword of Scrolls, though, and I also used this file fox export into LP2 and file from the end of LF2, based on this save, as an export for LP3 - so I can confirm that it works fine for the next games...

Hope that it helps.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby ilsepants » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Indy: There didn't seem to be too much activity over there, so I thought I would try here first.

Tomas: Thanks a bunch! :)
ilsepants
Explorer

Return to Let's Discuss about Games