Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Aldorlea Games you do NOT own?

Re: Aldorlea Games you do NOT own?

Postby Kylie » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:17 am

Indinera wrote:If Kylie can do that then indeed we may have a solution and drop the "square" sprites. 8)

Oh hey I've never seen this before!

I'm way more likely to try RPGs that have the XP sprites... probably the same with a lot of people new to it, too. There is WAY more detail with the bigger XP sprites than the squatty sprites. But I wouldn't mind spriting. 8)
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:22 am

Great! +::clap

First should be MM5 obviously but then there is certainly something you can do for LH. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kylie » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Indinera wrote:Great! +::clap

First should be MM5 obviously but then there is certainly something you can do for LH. :)

Of course!

:)

I need to buckle down and get those sprites done... but I've been finding only time to quickly check and reply to things, and then I have to hurry off and go do other things! But no worries. There's still time and I'll get them done. :)
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Beldarius » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:27 pm

I don't actually own any of them. >.> I've always felt a little iffy about paying for RPG Maker games, seeing as how they're not ACTUALLY professional material (unless you count Eternal Eden which is actually getting a 3DS port).

That is to say, I'm going to buy the whole Laxius Force set. Just now when I noticed the newsletter about the discount, I went off to PayPal to get 45 euros on my account (since I'm getting the LF III guide at the same time). XD I'll have to wait a bit for the money to transfer... hoping they'll transfer before the deadline (aka the 17th).

~sincerely, one whose obsession with RPG Maker games started with LP in autumn 2006
"Young lady, stars shine only in the sky, and those that fall to Earth never shine again." - Anubis, Ronin Warriors

Note: I'm a girl, even though my avatar is not (he's Capricorn Shura from Saint Seiya, btw)
Beldarius
Wanderer

Postby nancyred » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:09 pm

So far, I have all of them from Laxius Force to Millennium 4 (well, technically, not all, since I don't have Sylia part 2 yet). When the 2012 games go on sale, I'm likely to add them to the collection.
nancyred
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks, I really appreciate it. +:oops:

nancyred wrote:When the 2012 games go on sale, I'm likely to add them to the collection.

It may take a while though. Also games like Moonchild are already pretty cheap, just like the MM games. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Beldarius wrote:I don't actually own any of them. >.> I've always felt a little iffy about paying for RPG Maker games, seeing as how they're not ACTUALLY professional material (unless you count Eternal Eden which is actually getting a 3DS port).

That is to say, I'm going to buy the whole Laxius Force set. Just now when I noticed the newsletter about the discount, I went off to PayPal to get 45 euros on my account (since I'm getting the LF III guide at the same time). XD I'll have to wait a bit for the money to transfer... hoping they'll transfer before the deadline (aka the 17th).

~sincerely, one whose obsession with RPG Maker games started with LP in autumn 2006

Thanks for your support, hope you had or are having a lot of fun.
That said, Eternal Eden is no more professional than the Aldorlea games. Same exact engine. The port was a possibility initiated by the creator but that hasn't been materialized so far.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby nancyred » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:48 pm

So, what exactly does constitute professional material for an RPG?
nancyred
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:04 pm

All the games on Aldorlea are professional and independent games.
My point was that EE is not different from the other ones. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby houston » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:38 am

I am happy to report that I have them all and am trying other games, but they are not as good as Aldorlea games! :)
houston
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:57 am

houston wrote:I am happy to report that I have them all and am trying other games, but they are not as good as Aldorlea games! :)

Thank you so much for this nice comment. I'm happy to report new Aldorlea games should be out in a not too distant future. 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby sunfluer » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:46 am

Indinera wrote:I'm happy to report new Aldorlea games should be out in a not too distant future. 8)

+::YAY +::YAY +::Dance +::clap That is a very exciting prospect and I am looking forward to your next game release!
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Thank you very much! :D
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby houston » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Indinera wrote:
houston wrote:I am happy to report that I have them all and am trying other games, but they are not as good as Aldorlea games! :)

Thank you so much for this nice comment. I'm happy to report new Aldorlea games should be out in a not too distant future. 8)

That makes me very happy to hear!
houston
Wanderer

Postby EgyLynx » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Laxius Power I->III ( oh that was before Aldorlea Games, but these ( at excatly that first was rocking!)
( I was play some rpgmaker 95 games. ( Goku jr, Vejita jr and Darkmatter at better these), also some others.)

Aldorlea Games? i hawe only 3 stars destiny. It wasnt soo addiktive at LP, but wery good example what can do rpgmaker!
i try Millenium but it was too expensive... Lf... Too good games... which i know take time!
edit: gammar...
EgyLynx
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Let's Discuss about Games