Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

viewpoints? cos I'll buy games

Re: viewpoints? cos I'll buy games

Postby Tomas » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:51 am

As D-Squall said - Aldorlea games are the best, I would suggest TBOL first.

outside of these games, you might have a look at Whisper of a Rose, a bit clumsy at first sight, but with very touching story, solid gameplay and pretty good graphics.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby littlebro » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:26 pm

If you haven't played it, then I think you should start with The Book of Legends from Aldorlea. Not only is it the best game out this year from any developer (IMHO), but after you've played through it once, you then have an enormous choice for re-plays. You could simply decide to go down the Jasmine/Melisande path you didn't take, or pick a different team or (and this I think is brilliant) there are 3 free goodies which mean you can have characters together that you can't in the normal game, and each one of those is like playing a whole new game. Therefore, the best possible money/length ratio you can find.

I can recommend both Moonchild and Opaline.

If you want something different then Arvale 1, Arvale 2, Arvale 3 and Arvale 4 (which you can buy from here) are definitely worth the low price - though you get what you pay for in that each one is fairly short.
Last edited by littlebro on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby MiladyDW777 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Weighing in. I was unclear as to whether or not you've played Sylia and Dreamscape, but I can't recommend them highly enough. And although I'm not a fan of Warfare Studios, so much of Indy's work shines through Opaline that I've enjoyed it much more than I'd expected. All three games will give you a real bang for your buck... or Euro as the case may be. ;-)
"Boring and bloated speech incoming in three, two, one..."

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby flavie » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:55 pm

From some checking without playing demo, I find Vagrant Hearts a bit average on graphics but it seems to have an interesting story.

I might play Whisper of a rose, yeah looks clumsy at the start but as it's free, better play at it.
Moonchild so emotional but as no battle at all, only storyline, it looks passive :(
I don't hook on Opaline from a utube video I'll check more on it.

I'll surely choose Deadly Sin 2 notably... Ashes of Immortality yeah vampire story! +::kiss
+::O_o I'd played the demo I didn't hook but... is the following worth it? Knowing I find Aldorlea to be the best. +::heart

The Book of Legends reminds a lot Eternal Eden graphics and the battle mode is +::Annoyed turn-by-turn.
I'll check at Amaranthia I've overread D-Squall detailled comments, I'll check better now, it's helpful to describe well games ;)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Whisper of a Rose is not free.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby littlebro » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:07 am

flavie wrote:Moonchild so emotional but as no battle at all, only storyline, it looks passive :(

I'm not sure what you mean by "no battle at all"; there's plenty.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby flavie » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:13 am

I might have rad it's mainly storyline and just.. hidden objects but no batle, well cool if there are. We well deal with the man revived to go the Moon? +::O_o +::lol :)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:57 am

I'm not sure which game you are talking about but it's not Moonchild Oo

Moonchild is this:
http://www.aldorlea.com/Games/MoonchildDemo.exe
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 am

flavie wrote:I might have rad it's mainly storyline and just.. hidden objects but no batle, well cool if there are. We well deal with the man revived to go the Moon? +::O_o +::lol :)

This is referring to the game "To the Moon""
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:18 am

Then yes, TTM has no fight and very little gameplay.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:39 pm

All of Indy's games. I have played all but Opaline and they'ree all great. Then John Wizard's Lilly and Sasha series. They are my fav series after Indy's. Plus they come with a free guide which is pretty awesome.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby flavie » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Ok will check, in a .. max I wish to have both Vagrant Hearts, Deadly Sin 2, Dark souls 2, and Ashes of Immortality seems great wwith vampires! +::music all that cost like 13O € ! Vagrant Hearts is well commented by D-Squall with following 2main characters's fate, I hope orthography is good now though cos it's not agreable for me.. :(
flavie
Explorer

Postby flavie » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Eventually I've bought Deadly Sin 2, Ashes of Immortality Bad Blood and Vagrant Hearts (1). +::YAY +::YAY
We've asked me to send an e mail do DelMaschio the author of Vagrant Hearts to get a code, hope he' ll answer soon :)
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:04 pm

For someone who "loves Aldorlea" (your own words, not mine) you didn't pick any... +::Dunno
I think in fact you love Warfare. ;)

We've asked me to send an e mail do DelMaschio the author of Vagrant Hearts to get a code, hope he' ll answer soon

You should get a license key automatically upon purchasing the game, no?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:36 pm

I should buy Moonchild , TBOL quite later on cos now I've to achieve LF3, Millennuim 4 + 3 games bought.

It's just for Vagrant Hearts that I didn't get a code straight "ear Flavie,

Thank you for your purchase of:

(1) - Vagrant Hearts - Full Version

Please e-mail us at raphaeldelmaschio@hotmail.com and your key will be sent to you.

Should you have any questions please contact us at: raphaeldelmaschio@hotmail.com

Sincerely,

Warfare Studios" I suppose DelMashio is online regularly to send me the code.
flavie
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Let's Discuss about Games