Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Aveyond 3

Re: Aveyond 3

Postby Framboesa » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:49 pm

+::biggrin Exactly, me too! The voice they chose for her is creepy! Sounds like a dutch housewife or something... And I'm not going to talk about Edward's voice. He sounds like he has consumed drugs +::O_o
Framboesa
Bounty Hunter

Postby Huskyy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:41 pm

+::lol
I guess I'll stick to my usual way:imagining the voices! +::biggrin
^My dress for Cloud Ball!Thanks trolls!:D

"Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand beauty of the beast?"

"A wolf in disguise?Me?Oh no,no,no...I'm not even trying to disguise it."
ImageImage
Huskyy
Adventurer

Postby ax811 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:26 am

Remember that Edward is told by his parents he has to assume the throne of Thais once this adventure is done (Gates of Night). There are basically four endings to the story, depending upon what happens (or not) at Pemberly Keep.

Spoiler: show
Spoilers here for those who can't be bothered trying them all.

1. If Edward doesn't announce an engagement, his mother chooses an Orc princess (ah, the vagaries of political marriages).

2. Edward announces his engagement to Stella. If this is the case, Stella will give him a special item (what one might call 'deus ex machina') to allow this to take place.

3. Edward announces his engagement to Mel. This might exacerbate things, especially if she has to make excuses for her long absences from court (and becomes the focus of ugly gossip, especially from that gold chaser, Lydia). Mel does not want to be tied down, especially if she is to become a spy.

4. Edward announces his engagement to Lydia. My least favourite of the four, but this could be interesting if she must go with Mel on the next section of the adventure, and becomes the subject of gossip and rumors.

Note that aside from the second ending, Stella most likely does not return in the next section. I'd say will, but that presumes I'm writing the story.
ax811
Peasant

Postby over_cloud9 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:44 am

You may also check out the walkthrough to find out more about the game endings and Edward's marriage options.
Spoiler: show
Stella dies at the end,but can be revived if Edward proposes her at the pemberly keep.how?find it out while playing the game or in the walkthrough.

walkthrough for aveyond-lord of twilight-
http://overcloud9.wordpress.com/2009/10/31/aveyond-lord-of-twilight-walkthrough/

walkthrough for aveyond-gates of night-
http://overcloud9.wordpress.com/2009/11/01/aveyond-gates-of-night-walkthrough/
Last edited by over_cloud9 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby RPGeez » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:34 pm

I finished playing Aveyond:Gates of Night which is the second part in July of this year.

I enjoyed this game a lot. It took me a while to find the secret caves for ultimate weapons and spells even though there was a goodies download. I opted to find stuff on my own.

This game has a nice and endearing story and characters work well together and have interesting personalities.
The battles are fun and their are lots of tough battles to fight. The map system is something I like because it adds some more depth to the game. The graphics are very nice and have that soft and very elegant and pretty look to them.
The game is enjoyable to look at and the artwork is very nice.

I like the idea of leaving the gamer wondering what will happen and what is in store for the characters in the next release. I really enjoy the cliffhanger style. It makes me want to buy the next release.

With any good RPG I always wish they were longer in game play. Aveyond games for me took around 30+ hours because I was looking for the goodies caves. It is funny because those caves have dwarves in them.

Overall I enjoy the Amaranth Aveyond games and are suited for pretty much all ages. +::Thumbup
RPGeez
Ranger

Previous

Return to Let's Discuss about Games