Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius power and related things

Laxius power and related things

Postby Sketch » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:00 pm

So I originally found out about the laxius power stuff a fair while back and played it through along with the two after it then I found out there are the 2 other lots of games under the laxius name (well one is a single game which seems to have gone to nearly unfindable by the name of lax team and the other being the laxius force games), today I opened 3 stars of destiny which I had on steam and was shocked to see after the opening cutscene I was playing a familiar face... Random was back.

So I'm wondering what all the games related to the laxius power line are since it seems some unexpected games bring back familiar characters (also on a sidenote I'm a little confused as to why this site seems to have no real mention of laxius power which if I'm not completely wrong is where the whole laxius thing started).
Sketch
Peasant

Re: Laxius power and related things

Postby littlebro » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Under the Laxius name, there are the following:

Laxius Power 1, 2, 3 (free games)
3 Stars which is like a prequel to LF, even though it came out after LF 1
Laxius Force 1, 2, 3

and planned, but not yet begun, another trilogy. We don't know the full name, all we have is Laxius S

In addition, there are 2 other games with Laxius in the title, but which have nothing to do with the Laxius saga, Random, Sarah and the other characters. They are based on forum members at the time they were made (2009, if I remember correctly)
Laxius Team (free game)
Laxius Party (free game)

Laxius Power was on a different website. When that died, all the links etc. went with it. This site is about 'Aldorlea' games, that is, commercial games. I think someone has posted some mirror links and other info about Laxius Power, but there's not much.

Hope that clarifies everything for you.
littlebro
Ranger

Re: Laxius power and related things

Postby Sketch » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Oh yeah, yeah the laxius power links still exist all over the place and one of the team or party (unsure which) I was able to find links for a while back but seems like one game has managed to actually cease to exist any further.

Guess only the fansites forums shall exist for the original laxius games, was a little shocked to see a game I picked up in a bundle happened to actually be a laxius game in spirit if not in name, also the name you're going by here is familiar for some reason, can't place it but there ya go.
Sketch
Peasant

Return to Let's Discuss about Games