Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Power I

Laxius Power I

Postby Totinos » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Does anyone know or remember what carries over in the save file from Laxius Power I --> 2?

Is it levels or items or quest results or something else?
Totinos
Peasant

Re: Laxius Power I

Postby D-Squall » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:40 pm

You carry everything but you won't be able to use them, it doesn't mean you'll lose. Some items and weapons will be available in Laxius Power 3 and some important equipments will be available in Laxius Power 2 (and 3 too) but all will be stored. About quests, it doesn't matter as all the quests from Laxius Power 1 can only be completed in Laxius Power 1, in Laxius Power 2 you will have a complete new game with different stuff to do.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Totinos » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:38 pm

One question, I see that there is a dungeon called the Lazandra Library that is discussed in a walkthrough I was using to look for missed secrets. I looked around the maps but did not see it.

I am using the files from Laxius shrine that had version 1.2. Is there anything I'm missing or was this dungeon removed in an update?
Totinos
Peasant

Postby EgyLynx » Wed May 18, 2016 3:34 pm

Are you or not see someone at rillian who talking these ranks? And that think are these add edition, not cut off think, because it isn´t offical here...
EgyLynx
Mercenary

Return to Let's Discuss about Games