Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Power I - save state bug

Laxius Power I - save state bug

Postby matski » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:22 pm

I have an observation I would like to post about the save state bug for Laxius Power I in case someone is interested to investigate it further.

The save bug that occurs in Laxius power I is almost identical in the rpgmaker2003 game "everlong." Both laxius power and everlong both have some sort of counter that counts how many battles you encounter. This bug gets ready to "bite" once the background music stops playing. Eventually, the game will give you a memory error, and close. If you attempt to save when the background music stops playing, in both of these games, the bug will delete your save slot. This happened to me this morning when I was grinding away at the fairy town spider bush. I probably grinded for about 90 minutes. When I went to save, my file got deleted. Unfortunately, I had my sound off. This leads me to believe that after so many battles (maybe 500) is when this bug will start to kick in.
matski
Peasant

Return to Let's Discuss about Games