Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Power 3 max levels, all characters at start

Laxius Power 3 max levels, all characters at start

Postby Stargazer » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:26 am

LP 3 is a wonderful game but very difficult. So far I have played it about 3 times but only succeeded one time at reaching final ending. So in my third playthrough just before Rixian battle, I saw toured the world map and saw many places that were dungeons. So in this play through I want to get scared by no one and at least try all of the dungeons with POWER!!

So I first asked Indinera and he directed me here. How can I get all characters with max levels at the start of the game? Mabye a savefile...., or something else. Plz help me.

Thanks for reading.
Stargazer
Wanderer

Re: Laxius Power 3 max levels, all characters at start

Postby Stargazer » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:36 am

So I tried finding some cheats for Rpg maker games. I found an online save editor but I don't know if its safe or not. Can someone please verify for me?

https://www.saveeditonline.com/
Stargazer
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:58 pm

I don't think anybody will want to test that, plus it's better to play my games the way they were intended (even if they're sometimes a bit hard aha +::Zzzz )
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Stargazer » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:56 am

Indinera wrote:I don't think anybody will want to test that, plus it's better to play my games the way they were intended (even if they're sometimes a bit hard aha +::Zzzz )

But the problem is that I wanted to get all characters to a very high level. This is not that difficult in Laxius Force but in Laxius Power 3......... +::cry.
Stargazer
Wanderer

Postby Stargazer » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:10 am

Stargazer wrote:
Indinera wrote:I don't think anybody will want to test that, plus it's better to play my games the way they were intended (even if they're sometimes a bit hard aha +::Zzzz )

But the problem is that I wanted to get all characters to a very high level. This is not that difficult in Laxius Force but in Laxius Power 3......... +::cry.

Mabye you are right...... I will try Laxius Power 3 without any cheats. The problem was that many times when I followed the walkthrough, they would do a VERY difficult quest and would tell me to use specific spells. But I didn't have that spells because they come at a higher level.... +::cry. So I thought if I had all characters at higher levels at the start mabye I would just be able to finish these quests!! Also I wanted to see the story once again cuz its epic and didn't want to grind much.
Stargazer
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:40 am

Sometimes an extra half an hour of grinding makes a lot of difference 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Stargazer » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:46 am

Indinera wrote:Sometimes an extra half an hour of grinding makes a lot of difference 8)

Yeah! I grinded a lot in Laxius Force +::biggrin . But..... it is kind of difficult to grind in Laxius Power 3. Mabye things will be different in the new COMPLETE walkthrough provided by Lucid on the other old forum. I will play Laxius Power 3 after I finish Forever Home :) !
Stargazer
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:53 am

Not Forever Heroes? +::cry +::surrender
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Stargazer » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:12 am

Indinera wrote:Not Forever Heroes? +::cry +::surrender

No +:oops:. I couldn't buy Forever Heroes as it was too expensive (probably for me only +::cry ). I found Forever Home by PURE chance. Its description said that I might cry a lot and the pictures looked beautiful so I downloaded it. +::biggrin
Stargazer
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:09 pm

It's not that expensive in comparison to the amount of playtime it gives you!! +::O_o +::surrender
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Stargazer » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:22 am

Indinera wrote:It's not that expensive in comparison to the amount of playtime it gives you!! +::O_o +::surrender

Yup! It probably provides about 70 hours of gameplay if we do sidequests as well +::music . That is why I said that its probably expensive only for me +::biggrin .
Stargazer
Wanderer

Return to Let's Discuss about Games